The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 20
justica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to beholdjustica is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

thank for the info bro yinyang
Old 17-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
except for songkran period ya?
Stayed in Jomtien during Songkran last year. No increase in hotel prices at least at where I stayed.

Caveat emptor: My room requirements are very basic - clean sheets and room, no funky smells and not noisy. No need swimming pool or breakfast included. So what works for me may not work for other bros.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 17-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Stayed in Jomtien during Songkran last year. No increase in hotel prices at least at where I stayed.

Caveat emptor: My room requirements are very basic - clean sheets and room, no funky smells and not noisy. No need swimming pool or breakfast included. So what works for me may not work for other bros.
ahh i see, with all the throng of crowds i always thought its gonna be expensive during songkran period..

yeah same here for the hotel, never see the need for the swimming pool or brekkie in Patts cus most of time you'll be out roaming and partying again by the time you wake up haha unless you're going with your tirak or real girlfriends
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 18-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ahh i see, with all the throng of crowds i always thought its gonna be expensive during songkran period..

yeah same here for the hotel, never see the need for the swimming pool or brekkie in Patts cus most of time you'll be out roaming and partying again by the time you wake up haha unless you're going with your tirak or real girlfriends
The peak season is not official. Some hotels start early April , some after songkran and some end april! But not much difference la. Phuket may have dfference of 50% but pattaya difference maybe only 10-15%

Everyone has different needs and wants. We usually go for breakfast around 11/12 ; ya actually lunch la! Then roaming around the shopping ctr or massage (or soi 6 ) and be back in the hotel by late afternoon. Lazing around the pool till dinner time is a great way to charge up for the nite.
Old 18-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

No doubt some hotels and bars may raise prices but I think not all will do it coz now Thailand experiencing some drop in tourist numbers.

555+ me go with tirak or GF also wake up around 2pm! Long time since had an hotel breakfast coz most cheaper hotel's food CMI unless in some 5-star place where I try to make an effort to get a table before they close the dining room!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
coz most cheaper hotel's food CMI unless in some 5-star place where I try to make an effort to get a table before they close the dining room!
hahaha yea same for me too...the cheaper hotel food really cannot make it as compared to those outside foodstalls(local thai food) or angmo cafes but its really relaxing to have a coffee and just chill out & sober up esp. in shorts/slippers with your "messy japanese hairdo"

IF i managed to wake up just in time that is hehe
Old 20-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Usually have my brunch at Central basement foodcourt.
Love the green curry kai there.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nsaensuk is Cool - loads of Potential

any bro inn pattaya thinking of droping by this fri/sat
Old 07-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555555 i think about droppng by everyday!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been to phuket last year and its quite fun...nice food and people. but not much of girls to tapow back and also pricy i guess. Is pataya better than phuket? in terms of entertainment and girls?
Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

Phuket and pattaya is like resturant and hawker food. Resturant is more ex , looks more presentable but hawker is cheaper with more stalls and all over the place.

Both can fill your stomach ; sometimes you dont mind paying service chage for nicer stuff ; sometimes you dont mind spending less for the same thing.

Old 07-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim
555555 i think about droppng by everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaensuk
thinking of droping by this fri/sat
And many left their hearts there, never really left (can count more than a few farangs).
Old 07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Samster

i feel Phuket is more like a tourist relax spot, ideal to bring your gf/wives/families or group of friends mix with men & women...whereas Pattaya is literally a heaven's playground for men even if you alone cheong there you still wont feel out of place
Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 14
tboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertboy11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro in pattaya now, wanna cheong together tonight?
Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Phuket and pattaya is like resturant and hawker food. Resturant is more ex , looks more presentable but hawker is cheaper with more stalls and all over the place.

Both can fill your stomach ; sometimes you dont mind paying service chage for nicer stuff ; sometimes you dont mind spending less for the same thing.

Yeah..I know of ppl who likes to pay restaurant prices for hawker food
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1