The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NordCE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/mu-mu-massage/

My worst, if not one of the worst experience this year with home-based massage.

Unclear instructions given when going to her place, no unit number given, went up to the level stated and had to stand around until she opened door and peeked out.

Looks wise, discount 20-30% from photos and not as young. Room was dark, can't see her face clearly too.

Figure wise, i don't think she even has B cup as what was stated on her ad. Overall can use skinny and flat to describe.

Offers HJ and BJ as options. Chose BJ at 160.

Massage was piano, though i am by no way a massage connossieur, but surely you can tell if someone puts effort or is half-assed. Uses phone throughout the massage.

BJ was so so, decent suction, but to put a bench mark, Yiyi (known as Xiang Xiang now) is a clear winner compared to her. finished using her hands. Worth noting is she position herself away from me during sensual, cannot reach her to touch her, not that there was anything worth groping also.

She gave a head massage after i shot, and said ok she's done.
As i went to shower and dress up, i saw that only 30 mins have passed after putting on all my clothes. At that time i was quite sian to even ask her for the rest of the time. I just paid up and left.

Definitely will not be looking for her again
Old Today, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 2
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Anyone here still keep in touch with the VN Cat?

Any idea if she plans to work here again?
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness3nity View Post
Anyone here still keep in touch with the VN Cat?

Any idea if she plans to work here again?
she is in Vietnam. Don't think working here anytime soon.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
she is in Vietnam. Don't think working here anytime soon.
Saw her name excited a little bit but your reply made me sian again 😭 She was great but sadly I think health cannot tahan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1