The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Typical 120 guy. Spend 120 also need to do so much research. Got such time might as well do some homework on the stock market and earn more money to cheong better lah.

Also, very inexperience. Cheong for so long still cannot differentiate a vanilla ml and a FL. Still got the cheek to come and boast here. Si Bei Xia Suay.
Nothing wrong to do a bit of research. That is actually part of the fun when I was actively cheonging. In fact I think it really helped myself (and some fellow bros) doing some CSI. It is also why JB database was so helpful for a lot of us.
Not everyone is as rich or able to make money that quick like you to just cheong without thinking.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Any bros know if Sindy the Vietnam ml from aljunied still around? Cannot find her ad anymore.
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hk8787b0y View Post
Anyone know why some ML comments are closed? Those with many I can understand but only 2 comments also closed?
Maybe cos they have been receiving a lot of random untrue comments out to sabo from some assholes and hence have to stop it completely?
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nothing wrong to do a bit of research. That is actually part of the fun when I was actively cheonging. In fact I think it really helped myself (and some fellow bros) doing some CSI. It is also why JB database was so helpful for a lot of us.
Not everyone is as rich or able to make money that quick like you to just cheong without thinking.
Birds of a feather flock together

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/yi-an-massage/

Tried yi an today. Location is discreet and not a shared place. Superb service and massage strength. Not a time watcher. Cim at that price is a steal. I took awhile but she did not give up or give black face.
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
Decided to commando Yu Chen after seeing no reviews about her as I really like her photos.

Looks: 7.5/10 (2nd photo is the closest match)
Massage: 7/10 (Puts in effort)
Sensual: 9/10 (This is where she excels in)
Attitude: 9/10

Overall, she’s a nice lady and no shortchange of time for me. But one thing to take note is that she remains fully clothed during the sensual but did not stop me from roaming in. Price wise, 3b for a normal happy ending so some brothers may not go for it. However, I still think she’s the best in west area for now, so still worth a try if you’re nearby.
Then how she does the boobs massage?
Or skip?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 12
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Did she used to go by the name Jia Jia?
yes i believe so!
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Or skip?
She is a full service WL. She works at 333 KA previously
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 1
Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!Jackkkkkk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Maybe cos they have been receiving a lot of random untrue comments out to sabo from some assholes and hence have to stop it completely?
I think this HK8787 is one of the asshole ..saw few of his post and visited those ML said his feedback is untrue.

Last edited by Jackkkkkk; Today at 01:11 AM.
Old Today, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Roaming in is both top and bottom? 3B for vanilla she must really look young and good.
Yup, both top and bottom. At least for the west side, she’s one of the better ones bah. But to compare with central, not at all.
Old Today, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Or skip?
I don’t remember getting a boobs massage but there’s definitely catbath
Old Today, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
but even at the base 150, is that considered overpaying? Subjective, of course! LOL...
Well, it's about value, not just the price. Most slg MLs coming here are entry level standard. So they shouldn't pretend to be more.

NN, however, has a competitive edge for something I want (once in a while). And that is natural, mind blowing, bamboozling, humongous boobies to fool around with.

Usually this craving is fulfilled in Japan's Deliheru. There, I had a couple of H bombs, one J jammer sent over, even JAV actress offerings! Yes they are >2 times the rate here in Singapore. BUT I'm assured of 10 times the sextisfaction.

So NN's H cup 150 base rate is acceptable for my craving. However, I don't crave for it all the time, and I am soon heading to Japan again anyway. So to rtm NN is not a certainty.
Old Today, 07:14 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing wrong to do a bit of research. That is actually part of the fun when I was actively cheonging. In fact I think it really helped myself (and some fellow bros) doing some CSI.
Yes, it's always helpful in order to get your hard earned money's worth and be satisfied. That's mainly what sharing here is about, getting info and intel to make a more informed decision.

I remember one poor guy so happy and boasting "unlocking" bbbj from FL Hebe, only to find out the rest of us were already bonking her for months. Damn embarrassing.
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Any bros know if Sindy the Vietnam ml from aljunied still around? Cannot find her ad anymore.
Went back to vietnam a few days ago already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1