The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
lextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlextheman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

Where is this house located? Can’t seem to find.. 😂
Old 22-12-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Where is this house located? Can’t seem to find.. 😂
Bro, your joke has made my day, hahahaha. Its at a low sty building 2nd sty with the ground floor external main entrance gate opposite to the side wall of 16W15. Pls dont ask where is 16w15 ......

On 28 Dec 2017, i planned to walk into 1654a but entered wrongly into 1658a. Wanted to walk out but was impressed and having chemistry with okt Botak (am not gay). I had my 1st bonk there with 2047 Alice. Since then up to current day, i go to 1658a a few times monthly. Just thanked okt Botak for his hospitality early this month for the one year relationship, lol
Old 22-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, your joke has made my day, hahahaha. Its at a low sty building 2nd sty with the ground floor external main entrance gate opposite to the side wall of 16W15. Pls dont ask where is 16w15 ......

On 28 Dec 2017, i planned to walk into 1654a but entered wrongly into 1658a. Wanted to walk out but was impressed and having chemistry with okt Botak (am not gay). I had my 1st bonk there with 2047 Alice. Since then up to current day, i go to 1658a a few times monthly. Just thanked okt Botak for his hospitality early this month for the one year relationship, lol
Bro,
Don’t laugh leh cos I was also a joke.

Actually I started visiting the first batch of legal PRCs in 2009, gg to houses like the ‘Jap decor’ 2060?, 2041, 2831a etc.
But only discovered 1654a whereabouts in 2010.

😱
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-12-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 17
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheman View Post
Where is this house located? Can’t seem to find.. ��
Assuming you are walking towards WH from 1651, you will walk pass the 4 storey building on your right before reaching WH. That is the building. The nearest houses to the building are WH15 & WH02.

And yes, dun ask what is WH

Last edited by Jaguar00; 22-12-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Actually I started visiting the first batch of legal PRCs in 2009, gg to houses like the ‘Jap decor’ 2060?, 2041, 2831a etc.

��
I knew the Twins all because of their opposite unit Uncle Orange

Last time my buddy brought me there eat orange then knew 54A

Started visiting during MeiHui and Miko Moon batch
Old 22-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 18
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

大路for WH if not wrong.as lorong 16 got 大路and 小路
Old 22-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Same. High five.

I think the first house I visited for cat 150 should be 1651.

Gordon was friendly and nice back then.

1654a I discovered at the same time as you when meihui, miko etc were there.

I plan to 100 percent quit this habit next year in 2019.

Want to save $$$ to buy a GCB
Old 22-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

😱
Must also thank alejandro88 who also used to post a lot about this house all the time.

Now he is gone but his master still around doing the job

Those older birds should know who is the master.

I have no issues with alejandro88 master these days those, as long as he don't disturb me, I leave him to do what he likes.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Same. High five.

I think the first house I visited for cat 150 should be 1651.

Gordon was friendly and nice back then.

1654a I discovered at the same time as you when meihui, miko etc were there.

I plan to 100 percent quit this habit next year in 2019.

Want to save $$$ to buy a GCB
Still recall that time got a Msian WL transferred from 2222 to 54A

But after some time Garrick told me she quit cos health issue

She is really pretty
Old 23-12-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Still recall that time got a Msian WL transferred from 2222 to 54A

But after some time Garrick told me she quit cos health issue

She is really pretty
Very sad to see houses close and less choices for cheongsters.

But some people still don't get it, and want to create fights here in SBF, distracting away from the main purpose which is to share good stuff about the girls and the houses.

Although I am semi-retired, it's still damn awful to read some of the silly cyber wars that are still continuing here in SBF.

For 1654a, I would say xiaoyu never fails me.

Another girl that is a kind of quiet gem for me would be Lele.

Just to do some sharing
Old 23-12-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Oooh...
Brings back memories...

I started slightly earlier with Nanxing, Jacey (at least rtf 30x), Lulu etc
Recall Meihui whom I rtf at least 10x came a few months later bah...

😍
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Must also thank alejandro88 who also used to post a lot about this house all the time.

Now he is gone but his master still around doing the job

Those older birds should know who is the master.

I have no issues with alejandro88 master these days those, as long as he don't disturb me, I leave him to do what he likes.
Yep.

Recall by time I visited 1654a and WH15, a lot of ‘higher standards angpais’ already tio bao and rtc...

First house visited was the old Jap decor house (recall 2060 before they changed ownership and renovated) and lucky to try the first batch of PRCs eg Baihe, Jelly etc
Old 23-12-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yep.

Recall by time I visited 1654a and WH15, a lot of ‘higher standards angpais’ already tio bao and rtc...

First house visited was the old Jap decor house (recall 2060 before they changed ownership and renovated) and lucky to try the first batch of PRCs eg Baihe, Jelly etc
Nice old memories....
Old 23-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTFed 2 of my regular WLs, Bei Bei and Ella at 1654A within a week. Both girls provide the same standard services you'd expect from 1654A girls: boob rub (in shower and bed), catbath, AR + HJ combo and BBBJ (in shower and bed). I'll elaborate more about each of them below.

First up, Bei Bei who has been working for 1 year and 2 months now. Not to be confused with the Ah Lian Bei Bei at 1658A who has already returned home. This 1654A Bei Bei is rather tall at 1.6m and has pretty big eyes and long black hair. Add a pair of C cup boobs and perky butt, plus her friendly cheerful attitude, and you get a wonderful experience with her.

A few days later, I caught up with SYT Ella. She is 1.55m tall with wholesome B cup boobs, fair skin and slightly perky butt. Wrote a first try FR on her a while ago here:
https://sbfsg.agency/showpo...ostcount=13994

She has improved since then in terms of GFE and services. Looks pretty much the same as the first time, still being a Gillian Chung lookalike. She responds passionately to my frenching initiation during FJ while painting is also available upon request.

I like both these girls and recommend them for their own unique traits: Bei Bei for her tall height and mature lady feel; Ella for her petite yet sumptuous size and SYT feel. I even tried them both in tarma last month and it was intense to bonk them one after another, pretending they were both my wives.

Last edited by dbhh; 26-12-2018 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Corrected Ah Lian Bei Bei's house number
Old 23-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Oooh...
Brings back memories...

I started slightly earlier with Nanxing, Jacey (at least rtf 30x), Lulu etc
Recall Meihui whom I rtf at least 10x came a few months later bah...

😍
MeiHui really long Q man

Quote:
Yep.

First was Jeffrey 2060...my favourite was Ella and KiKi both beautiful without makeup

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1