The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Heard that too.

Area G likely to be the most susceptible.

Take care n happy chionging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corps View Post
Just be extra careful for bros cheonging today. Heard that AV is active today, maybe island wide, not sure area of coverage.
Happy cheonging and keep a lookout.
Old 16-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
WildHeaven has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Just be extra careful for bros cheonging today. Heard that AV is active today, maybe island wide, not sure area of coverage.
Nice.. Thanks for the info. Good job
Old 16-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quite interested to the JG. She still accept regular customer only? He he
Bro, mind to share her contact with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissansunny View Post
Spot on! I visited her not less than 5 times and can say that she is a service oriented milf. I especially to see her in pony tail. You FR reminds me of her 杂酱面and 汤圆! Will make a trip down soon...
Old 16-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ah... Jus when I had the urge today... Zzz
Old 16-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ah... Jus when I had the urge today... Zzz
Ok la, just be careful and look around lor.
Old 16-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-mi-massage-hj/

Tried Xiao Mi yesterday for a 90-min session. Quite hard to book as she has many regulars from her previous stints here.

She didn't use the phone for most of the time except towards the end when she needed to correspond with the next customer.

Chatty and friendly so not difficult to break the ice. Well-trained and professional in providing genuine massage. As I opted for JG, not sure about how good her sexy massage is. She has a wide array of skills and services (genuine massage/spa services) that she was very keen to recommend to me, all provided at no additional charge! Did a 30-min back massage with back-stepping, followed by a 15-min head massage cum guasha, followed by a eye bag guasha treatment before proceeding with the JG, which lasted around 30-min and was done topless so that I could feast my eys on her more than ample headlights. It was almost as if I was in a high-end spa, which charges $300 or more a session.

She's definitely not a time watcher as she insisted that I tried her navel candling before I left, despite my time was up, and I still had not taken my bath. In the end, I overstayed for 18 mins, even though her next customer had arrived. Very paiseh to the next bro.

Totally worth the money spent and will 100% RTM.

Looks : 7/10 (80% of photos as a result of losing weight)
Body : 7. 5/10 (slim with slight tummy fats)
Boobs: 10/10 (34/36 C or C+, all natural, definitely for boobs lovers)
Autoroam: minimally topless upper body, I suspect anything else depends on chemistry (didn't try)
Massage: 13/10 (definitely pro standard, plus additional spa services not even offered by many authentic massage joints, at no extra charges.)
JG: 9/10 (authentic)
Service attitude : 12/10
GFE: 8. 5/10
Old 16-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My MR For Cherry 樱桃 (SLG)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=545862

Shower: Showered alone
Looks: 7/10 (20% discount from the photo)
Boobs: 8/10 C Cup (Big and soft, nice to rub/touch but a bit saggy)
Body: 7/10 (Definitely not the slim type, got tummy but i don't mind)
Massage: 6.5/10 (The massage is hard but not at the right spot)
BM/Catbath:9/10 (BM was sensually done both back and front, followed by the catbath sucking/licking of ur nips while stroking ur didi)
BJ: 7/10 (Since it is capped, can't really feel anything but overall still okay)
Old 16-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Rockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRockettham81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Guys, this is my first time posting FR and I hope some bros might find it useful

I have never even setup up account but for the sake of Cassie, I decided that I have to register an account to post my wonderful experience with her.

In terms of look wise, its different people different meat. To me, she score a full 10/10 ... that kind of look that will make you melts for her... Figure wise, perfect!! Good size B cup Boob with slim and tender complexion...

Service wise, I bet most of the bros here who RTM will know how it feels. My first encounter with her was back in July when she was at her old place. Since then, I never look for another ML and have been saving my bullets just for her return. The only comparable ML to date will be May (if anyone remembers her).

So if you were to ask me if I will RTM.... definitely!!! and will be going back for more!! Yesterday night was my third time with her and as usual, I left a happy and sad man. Happy to have her hands running all over me but sad as the time run out too FAST!!
Old 16-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Tried Xiao Mi yesterday for a 90-min session. Quite hard to book as she has many regulars from her previous stints here.

She didn't use the phone for most of the time except towards the end when she needed to correspond with the next customer.

Chatty and friendly so not difficult to break the ice. Well-trained and professional in providing genuine massage. As I opted for JG, not sure about how good her sexy massage is. She has a wide array of skills and services (genuine massage/spa services) that she was very keen to recommend to me, all provided at no additional charge! Did a 30-min back massage with back-stepping, followed by a 15-min head massage cum guasha, followed by a eye bag guasha treatment before proceeding with the JG, which lasted around 30-min and was done topless so that I could feast my eys on her more than ample headlights. It was almost as if I was in a high-end spa, which charges $300 or more a session.

She's definitely not a time watcher as she insisted that I tried her navel candling before I left, despite my time was up, and I still had not taken my bath. In the end, I overstayed for 18 mins, even though her next customer had arrived. Very paiseh to the next bro.

Autoroam: minimally topless upper body, I suspect anything else depends on chemistry (didn't try)
Massage: 13/10 (definitely pro standard, plus additional spa services not even offered by many authentic massage joints, at no extra charges.)
Oh she managed to lose some weight huh? I must say her pictures looked enticing that's why I visited her last time but find her to be abt 20% heavier or meatier than the pictures (Tummy fats quite visible) though no doubt it's her. Good massage if u r looking for one. If she had managed to cut down the weight might be keen to go find her again for the good massage and services.
Old 16-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Fully agreed with the above FR.
Had her twice recently. Her massage and JG skill is indeed no horse run.
overall rating (M & JG): 8.5/10
RTM/Jg: 100% sure

A nice gem to be with
Old 16-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard from 1 ML AV all over Area G now.

Take care
Old 16-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Just heard a few girls got caught in area G. Not sure about other places.
Old 16-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heng I was in central area, just finished my massage with Liwen
Old 16-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
curiously18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good BBBJ MLs to recommend? Esp if SYT!
Old 16-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Just heard a few girls got caught in area G. Not sure about other places.
Hope my regular stays safe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1