The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

My bad bad math

Bottom line, if you come in with a lot of people, the wait will be longer.
Old 24-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
depends on the time of your arrival. If you fly in with 5-6 other 747's, you are looking at close to 2,000 passengers at the custom. If the I will post an update on Monday!k!
Also a problem on departure. But Thai airport authorities recently added on 'reinforcements' lady officers. Hear departure's ok now, with new SINGLE snake line. You forewarn us, na. I get in too late thurs evening, no cheonging this trip as got 'company' this x around

Real issue is on departure, not to miss your flight back to station earth

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...laints-subside
Old 24-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
....I get in too late thurs evening, no cheonging this trip as got 'company' this x around
Not even for a quicky? It's like going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower
Old 24-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not even for a quicky? It's like going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower
He been to paris too long... eiffel tower is boring.... He now prefer the great wall.
Old 24-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Also a problem on departure. But Thai airport authorities recently added on 'reinforcements' lady officers. Hear departure's ok now, with new SINGLE snake line. You forewarn us, na. I get in too late thurs evening, no cheonging this trip as got 'company' this x around

Real issue is on departure, not to miss your flight back to station earth

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/...laints-subside
during my departure i went through immigration and security checks in 10 mins.

Not sure if it's a one off or what as there were cameras from TV station reporting.
Old 25-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Don't worry bros i will provide FR when i'm back i did my research the previous trip and did enjoy the whole trip so i guess this trip wont be a bored one Like what my teachers said Do your homework & and you will have higher chance to score in the exam haha!! Wait for my FR guys...
Old 25-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
during my departure i went through immigration and security checks in 10 mins.

Not sure if it's a one off or what as there were cameras from TV station reporting.
They changed the system recently. Even arrival is alot faster. Previously I had to seek their indulgence to use the priority lane.
Old 25-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
They changed the system recently. Even arrival is alot faster. Previously I had to seek their indulgence to use the priority lane.
I came in thru 5 mins with hardly any passengers arrive and gone thru the departure gate within 10 mins.
The system was there before but they kept changing around.:
Old 25-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I came in thru 5 mins with hardly any passengers arrive and gone thru the departure gate within 10 mins.
The system was there before but they kept changing around.:
took me an hour to go through arrival. I already went to the last immigration area and was shocked to see the crowd spilling over to the walkway.

Hopefully the new system will last but it probably won't.
Old 26-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Touched down at Suvarnabhumi at 4:37 a.m., went through immigration, picked the luggage and caught a taxi into down by 5:25 a.m. A total of 48 minutes

You will be surprised how many flights come in during the wee hours.........
Old 26-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Touched down at Suvarnabhumi at 4:37 a.m., went through immigration, picked the luggage and caught a taxi into down by 5:25 a.m. A total of 48 minutes
Welcome to Thailand... the land of sex. Forget to ask u get something for me in the airport.
Old 26-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

The weather is very bad in BKK. Very hot, humid and raining in summer. A lot of my friends fall sick, including me. I will suggest "tao liang".
Old 26-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A lot of my friends fall sick, including me. I will suggest "tao liang".
I suggest go to Soapy MP.
Old 26-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I suggest go to Soapy MP.
Too much soapy will cause stress.... Money in bank getting lesser...
Old 26-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Too much soapy will cause stress.... Money in bank getting lesser...
long time never go...wonder how much is it cost nowadays???

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1