The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7758 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
so little? i usually just pay 300$ cause i fat old & ugly
Guess u have to pay more since u are fat and ugly..
Old 16-06-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I also have similar lousy feeling on the price offering by the new ones. Is there now an attempt by SLG to raise the base pricing?
i hope its because they offer FJ addon and not because of trying to raise the price.
Old 16-06-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Guess u have to pay more since u are fat and ugly..
Sometimes this is just how life work. If you yandao and you go buy cai fan, all you need is to smile at the auntie and ask her to give you more and she will readily say of cos shuai ge!

If you not so yandao and you ask for the same thing, maybe with some sweettalk and you call the auntie mei nu you get same output, albeit with a bit more effort. Haha
Old 16-06-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
the gym fit love right? stay in condo also tio raid is scary... isit must lookout for ppl acting suspciously (AV) outside the condo? or if someone follow you in? or before entering door make sure no one along the coridoor, overlooking you and see if u go in that particular unit that they suspecting vice activities going on
Her condo security was too low and I think she had no way to watch who is waiting or coming up. Had to help her look out for the next customer (who is new) a couple of times.
The sad thing is she is usually very careful and does not take customers without records (according to her). So I think it was a case where she and maybe others in the same building were reported and the AV was waiting to pounce when a customer goes up.
I think as a customer sometimes just need to be a bit more wary of your surroundings, which I still do, to make sure no one may be watching nearby. I rather give it a miss to avoid issues personally and for the ML if I’m feeling suspicious.
Old 16-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
why fool? it was a good bonk, i dont need her to be exclusive to me. she can say what she want, i also got what i want. the only surprise to me is she ask for some top up tats all. not say i offer 1k to bonk her then she accept. my bank acct still full at end of the day. just tat my mood turn off from the top up so i thinking whether to rtm her or not
Believe it or not i think for the ML it also changes the mood once a price is offered from you as a customer. Then you will be classified into that category of customers who pays her for sex. If it’s a true unlock I feel, you as a customer also don’t ask what is the price. The feel at the time and place just feels right, both of you just want it you have a CD then bam the deed is done. Only then will it not feel “off”. If not, it will always feel transactional.
Old 16-06-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I've experienced incidents like this before. Recently, I was with a well-known ML, and during our intimate time together, she suggested FL while hinting for a tip. I knew she was listed at $240 and thus i continue. Midway through, things escalated, and we continued without protection through various positions until the end. There was no prior discussion about an additional fee for this change.

To my surprise, afterward, she demanded $3000. I laughed and handed her $250, and left. That was my last time with her.
Without protection? Wow you are one daring man…
Old 16-06-2024, 03:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Without protection? Wow you are one daring man…
Ha, I think he don't know what is happening in China now.

I repeat myself again. Come out to cheong, always follow the No 1 golden rule - NO RAW.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-06-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Re: SYT xiao jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
some zappy-happy bro left this comment: "Code red n u believe ????"

she wore sanitary pad in see thru panties. in any case i believe in giving others the benefit of doubt and its distasteful to check, no?

next time you have diarrhoea and see a doc, i hope your asshole gets poked to make sure u really having diarrhoea
Lol out of topic but I remember last time in NS the MOs really will do that for people they suspect is fake diarrhea real chao keng.
Old 16-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
In today's digital age, the internet allows anyone, including braggarts, to freely express their opinions, leading to a wide range of perspectives and the rapid spread of both valuable ideas and misinformation.
I waiting for someone to tip 500 and come brag how much he can do to the ml.
Maybe go eat MacDonald also tip 200, the staffs probably dip the fries and feed you, and serve free ice cream, free top up drinks. Then can go home tell everyone MacDonald service soooo good, better than HDL.
Old 16-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Dan Dan should be back Sunday in a new location.
Dan Dan is just back in the same location (new place didn't work out), with a few nice sets of costumes 😍.
Old 16-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy32.com/si-mu-massage/

Si Mu is easily one of the best who can really massage , she is a masseur back in China … she give at least 2/3 time for massage . For 90 mins she cover top and the thighs/ legs area …

Very professional and friendly , her body is very slim as well .

I would rtm her weekly … her location has plenty of parking .
Old 16-06-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 20
CravenSg is a glorious beacon of lightCravenSg is a glorious beacon of lightCravenSg is a glorious beacon of lightCravenSg is a glorious beacon of lightCravenSg is a glorious beacon of lightCravenSg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
ML pee on my head? I kenna many times liao lah. But it's ok, just move on and get a better one. Come out to cheong, I always believe in 缘分。If can find a ml that can click well with you, just enjoy as much as you can. Don't think too much, just have a good time with her. Money spent never mind lah, money come money go, stimulate the economy mah. Spent already, earn back more lor. 这样才是上等人。

I always believe money spent than consider mine, or else it's just a number in my bank account.
Agree with the above. Bro above has shared here often his picks and all those i tried have been true to claim. What more we want?

No need to care too much about who tipping extra or etc. Just like in other business, depending on money or other stuff like looks, we can get extras. If someone say he/she got something at x price, just means you can try your luck too. If you want to. Dun wan also no harm right?
Free unlock also dun mean really free, repeat customer right? Other business also same what, some will offer you extra sweets if repeat business.

Got see before JAV, ML after you shot already, blow you right away to clean your cock to hard for second shot right? If we wan this extra, dun pay extra fair or not? If ML never ask, good lor. If need extra, really wrong meh?

Chill la, our money hard earn, others also working hard. Just because they make more than me, dun mean I must be upset at them. My neighborhood cai peng owner stay landed hor, I buy his cai peng also just wan fair price only. He dun owe my anything, I also dun owe him anything
Old 16-06-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
thickhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthickhead is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Royce? Care to share?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/royce-massage/
Old 16-06-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
Anyone tried Royce? Care to share?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/royce-massage/
search using royce.
Old 16-06-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
When I don’t tip a ML
ML: 亲爱的,下次见哦!

When I tip a ML $10 (2B3R)
ML: 这么小气,才$10!

When I tip a ML $20 (2B4R)
ML: 垃圾,凑个整数会死吗!

When I tip a ML $30 (3B)
ML: 动手动脚,又摸又舔,才给$30小费!

When I tip a ML $70 (4B)
ML: 这色鬼肯定不怀好意,这么点小费就想上我!

When I tip $500
ML: 这萝卜头,哦不是,是小帅哥还不错,人还可以,得试试钓一钓他!

So either don’t tip, else go big!

I poor boy might as well keep the $ for my Cai png.
That's true , consider the amount they earn.. I know from one non-angpai have 7k saving after rental , ads, levy.
I guess those popular one could easily save up 10k per momth

Those 10$ 20$ tips won't make much different. Go big is the way. But as a poor guy , I go with the stated price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1