The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Forgot to mention those who want to book her today can also PM me for her number (she's not sure when her ad is up).

Also any kind bros can help up me some points back to positive so I can reply more PMs haha (thanks to the joker who zapped me big time for his fantasy on DD).

EDIT - thanks to bro LA for upping!
Thanks bro for the FR.. tarma them this am. Ask DD to do her chores , while I AT svc me .. she still young n green in this trade .. for me she pretty syt. After almost 30 mins with her .. I ask DD to join in the fun. After 20mins I surrendered to this 2 pretty ML. After chit chat with them a while I left the place happy man. This is the first Tarma of the year

Last edited by greenhob; 03-06-2024 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 03-06-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Ilovemilf12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy32.com/tang-tang-massage/

MR for Tang Tang

Body: Slim and pretty and petite. Big and soft natural C boob

Attitude: Very friendly and easy to talk. Smiley throughout session

Massage: Short massage. Most of the session focused on sensual/BJ.

Sensual: Very good sensual and teasing. Thorough catbath.

BBBJ: Very good. Her eyes will look at u when licking/sucking. Killer.

Overall: Value for money. Decent looks. Great sensual/BBBJ with good service only for 130

One of the better lady currently in the market. She’s gonna take down her Ad soon I believe. Do save her number if interested.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Thanks bro for the FR.. tarma them this am. Ask DD to do her chores , while I AT svc me .. she still young n green in this trade .. for me she pretty syt. After almost 30 mins with her .. I ask DD to join in the fun. After 20mins I surrendered to this 2 pretty ML. After chit chat with them a while I left the place happy man. This is the first Tarma of the year
Glad u enjoyed yourself bro! Yes pls offer more training to An Tong and train her up. In fact, right now I just finished my session with her and she told me about you too lol. She showed some new HJ tricks she learnt from AV (use inner leg to hold/stroke while caressing the tip)... Feels quite exotic haha.

Last edited by LBJForever; 03-06-2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
Just want to know who's the new lady and got zapped?
What a forum !
There must be some reason, maybe the previous girl got busted etc.
Anyway just be truthful and genuine in your sharing pretty sure your points will be up soon.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:13 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah bro I'm sure many here can do 3x in abt 4hr. For me the feel with ML must be there in the first place, if not will need to summon my favorite imaginations to help haha. At my age I need constant supplements (mainly maca), occasional JG and regular workout like what bros advised. Cheong safe and be happy!

EDIT:
Thanks to bros LA and coolman for your generous help in upping! 🙏🙏

And thanks to whoever just zapped me lol. Not trying to boast anything just sharing my first pleasant tarma experience with 2 chiobu vanillas. You can check with DD or AT if you think I'm lying... Sigh 😅🙏
Most welcome....appreciate the open sharing

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 03-06-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
To me this activities is already very expensive. So I don't see a need to tips unless you are rich and want to impress the ladies. So far most of the time I had good chemistry and get along well with the ladies without tipping. I believe mutual respect and how you communicate with them play a part of it. In short, I am just not rich to tip lah. Haha.
To each his own really.
For me usually I do quite a lot of research before I jump into any ML, so I have high expectations already set when I go visit any new M and will tip if the session was to my liking (not that hard really).
Same with some of the regulars as well. I think sometimes you tip and then you don’t also will give some signals to your regulars that they have dropped the standards.

And sometimes it’s a good way to also figure out what kind of person the ML is. If they gladly take it without saying anything or showing any pleasure then I will dock some points in my mind. If they remind me I gave too much or show happiness I know they are at least appreciative. Of course you don’t need to do it you are not looking for wife or gf but this helps gives you an inkling what kind of character the girl is and you can raise your alert a bit as well if she is a gold digger if you want her as a regular. Got once this quite pretty and popular girl here, first session she totally turned me off how money minded she is (literally took all the cash I took out when I was still trying to count and think how much to give) and yet she still cut short her session and was like totally cold after the deed. Needless to say I did not go back anymore. Think she left also so no need ask who.

No need big tips, just a $10 is good enough, and I feel this usually helps with the rapport thereafter.

After all $10 is like going for a slightly more expensive lunch or coffee, not going to make anyone bankrupt (if it is then probably in the wrong hobby already).
Old 03-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 11
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

MR for Duo duo, she says business not here not there.
Took the nuru option, she uses real nuru gel and was rather hardworking. Quite an enjoyable session

Looks: 7/10 closest to 3rd pic.
Location: condo without security, some public parking available
Boobs: soft natural B+ with pink nips
Body: slim
Massage: NA, skipped
Nuru: well lubed and slippery on nuru air mattress
5G roaming, FN, disposable towel provided.
RTM: yes

https://sglonelyguy32.com/duoduo-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 14-06-2024 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bros - for those who PM me for An Tong's contact and plan to book Tarma, might as well contact Dan Dan cos she's more difficult to book. Enjoy!
Old 03-06-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
There must be some reason, maybe the previous girl got busted etc.
Anyway just be truthful and genuine in your sharing pretty sure your points will be up soon.
It seems he knew mht left (though not busted) and asked such an open question. There are no other girls around that area or die die must be that unit?

Cathy, Mango
Old 03-06-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matpedia View Post
MR for Duo duo, she says business not here not there.
Took the nuru option, she uses real nuru gel and was rather hardworking. Quite an enjoyable session
Looks: 7/10 closest to 3rd pic.
Location: condo without security, some public parking available
Boobs: soft natural B+ with pink nips
Body: slim
Massage: NA, skipped
Nuru: well lubed and slippery on nuru air mattress
5G roaming, FN, disposable towel provided.
RTM: yes

Thank you for the MR.
So, the last 3 most sexy pictures are not her current look?
If age, 26 is true then can try her Jap B2B....
Old 03-06-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Forgot to mention those who want to book her today can also PM me for her number (she's not sure when her ad is up).

Also any kind bros can help up me some points back to positive so I can reply more PMs haha (thanks to the joker who zapped me big time for his fantasy on DD).

EDIT - thanks to bro LA for upping!
Hi bro, can share her contact?
Old 03-06-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/
If ur into syt and abit thicc gal u can try her out
Massage pretty okay have abit strength
Clean and neat apartment
Pretty vanilla
Guess she just learning the ropes
She does have a bangable bod I agree with the last mr
She does hdly and a decently sized boobs
Quite hardworking tried to keep me massaging me until 55 min mark
Old 03-06-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I didn't visit her until reach that stage lah... after that I did see a her a few times when I visited Nicole at that weird shitty place in town.
I only went like 3 times get the hint liaos no where near regular. But the moment she hint i dropped le
Old 03-06-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
It seems he knew mht left (though not busted) and asked such an open question. There are no other girls around that area or die die must be that unit?
Yea agree can ask any ml around that area. Will be better than asking for specific unit.
Old 03-06-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I only went like 3 times get the hint liaos no where near regular. But the moment she hint i dropped le
Same I went 3 times during her first stint... and I am not in regular list after she told me wanna shorten the session.

Cathy, Mango
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1