The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
sbfblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I just attempted to make a maid to become my gf, she got ex bf singaporean, is a bui bui.

Talk notti with her, we going out 3 week later she planned it one.

Now I worry I play too much fire..
Old 30-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfblack View Post
I just attempted to make a maid to become my gf, she got ex bf singaporean, is a bui bui.

Talk notti with her, we going out 3 week later she planned it one.

Now I worry I play too much fire..
She buibui or her ex buibui
Y 3 weeks later? 3 weeks is very long. what apps you use.

Last edited by Timetogo; 31-10-2015 at 01:10 AM.
Old 31-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 15
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajalz View Post
now im psychoing another maid to go to hotel..very lucky to get her because her employer always goes for holiday..so she has time to go out at nite without any problem..thats good so i dont need to fite with other bangla to check into hotel on sunday..lol

went to watch movie with her last sat nite as her boss went for a staycation..managed to hug n kiss but when try to put my hand inside her shirt..she push away..seems quite conservative..but im sure theres a way for me to let her inner dragon out..hahahha

just a question..for hotel,just need her work permit rite?..does the hotel near mount faber still have transit?..dowant to go to those famous one at geylang or balestier..
Ya, same any bros can pm me if got transit hotels near kovan/serangoon area. Found one maid recently.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

You ppl are just too lazy to even google search. Yes there's hotel in kovan and even near mount faber. Both also accept transit. Fyi hotel at mount faber is more ex. I rem that time I book for 3hrs charge is around 70 to 90.. i cant rem.

Btw e gal staying near mount faber.. is her name starting wit t and ends wit a ? Slim n beautiful?
Old 01-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
You ppl are just too lazy to even google search. Yes there's hotel in kovan and even near mount faber. Both also accept transit. Fyi hotel at mount faber is more ex. I rem that time I book for 3hrs charge is around 70 to 90.. i cant rem.

Btw e gal staying near mount faber.. is her name starting wit t and ends wit a ? Slim n beautiful?
The same reasons why there are people constantly asking for contacts here instead of hunting themselves.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
HarryPorter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Sunday maid-bonking to all
Old 02-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidfunder View Post
Bros, skout is a good hunting ground... Lots of horny maid there..
Skout full of local women too. And they are shit.
The first one i spoke to was very rude and demand that i must accept her character.
I haven't even really had the chance to talk to her and she already pissed me off.

The second one I spoke to was full of nonsense. Initiated sex but i was so scared of her that i rejected her.

The third one was so sensitive that everything i speak of is a taboo. I merely talk to her about holidays and food.

I deleted my skout account after that.
I prefer to hunt for my maid at OT manually.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
FizzyBubblech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
but i was so scared of her
How come if you don't mind me asking?
Old 02-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post

I deleted my skout account after that.
I prefer to hunt for my maid at OT manually.
i always believe manual hunting

all those social app leave too much evidence away
Old 02-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyBubblech View Post
How come if you don't mind me asking?
Because i analyse before i bonk.
Her work, her background the way she talks, all have to be considered.

There's another local woman i rejected from badoo also have the same traits and plus her fickle mindedness. She wanted sex. She don't want sex. She wanted sex. She don't want sex.

I don't want to be accused for rape.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
i always believe manual hunting

all those social app leave too much evidence away
Yeah. Just go to OT. The maids are in abundance.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
dajalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post

Theres no way to google for transit..yes i knw over there got hotel..but on their website dont put can transit or not..

n no thts not her name..and yes shes slim and beautiful.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
dajalz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i managed to bring the maid to hotel81 at lavendar area..$15/hr..tot same price as the one at geylang..only book 2 hourse..lucky never book more because she seems very conservative..dont get to bonk..just suck boob and ask her to hj me..tht one also i guide..must really be a virgin..

but wont giveup..will keep trying..hehehe
Old 02-11-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Any bros here bonk your own helper b4?
Old 02-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Any bros here bonk your own helper b4?
Do you bro? Share your story.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1