The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Want hotties go danok.. Many for u to choose..
When u want to hold my hand in danok?
Old 31-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When u want to hold my hand in danok?
Waaaa danok I cannot leh. Must ask uncle ah pek to hold our hand there.. Hehe
Old 31-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waaaa danok I cannot leh. Must ask uncle ah pek to hold our hand there.. Hehe
Nbzzz I thought ho seh liao, can go teh neh neh. I driving down mid of June.
Old 31-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzz I thought ho seh liao, can go teh neh neh. I driving down mid of June.
U jio uncle la.. He also like to drive there..
Old 06-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Guys, I now in HATYAI with friends, any Bro can recommend some good KTV (with Chinese songs), Disco/PUBs with happening?

Thanks in Advance,
Old 11-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hatyai seem quiet nowadays... No one going there to chiong?
Old 11-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Hatyai seem quiet nowadays... No one going there to chiong?
Waiting for u to bring me go ma...
Old 12-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Hi Guys, I now in HATYAI with friends, any Bro can recommend some good KTV (with Chinese songs), Disco/PUBs with happening?

Thanks in Advance,
Best - Paramount at old Sakura Hotel, to the left of the main entrance. Chip and Gud. But, BYOB (Bring your own babes)

Others places with gurls are super buaya places. Kosit Hotel, one across the street from old Lee Garden Hotel, and one further up the road from New Sakura Hotel Gandview. The gurls will clock up 5k of drinks before you can blink your eyes. Be sure that you approve all drinks that go to your table. Their SOP is to get one gurl over to you. As soon as you begun to feel like you are in heaven, and before you know it there are 5-10 uninvited gurls, all ordering drinks and goodies snacks on your account. Then you get pressured to hang flowers and tips, etc, etc... . Had to give this up cos I could never keep up with the how fast the bill was clocking up ... LOL !!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waiting for u to bring me go ma...
Woah... U my senior in hatyai le.. Still waiting for you to hold my hand there find puyings...
Old 12-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Any direct flights from Hong Kong to Hatyai?

Kum Sia
SEAsiaJoe

Old 16-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys i am going hatyai next week...its my first time and am really unsure of the place...other than using wechat anyone have any good contacts i can contact them? or any website to book them ?

also any hotels that have these fish tanks besode them or near?

pls reply or pm me and will be awfully greatful
Old 16-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
hi guys i am going hatyai next week...its my first time and am really unsure of the place...other than using wechat anyone have any good contacts i can contact them? or any website to book them ?

also any hotels that have these fish tanks besode them or near?

pls reply or pm me and will be awfully greatful
Wechat will give u the most option.. If not try bell boy at your hotel.. They will ask you anyway if they know u come alone.. The bell boy can bring the gal for u to choose if don't want just politely reject them. They are cool..

If you want fish the fl go zound hottest right now lol.. Think better avoid fish tank as per senior advise but some fish tank girl also in wechat.. dont know anything about ktv cos never been there.. If you feel wealthy can go kiss channel splash cash n still end up nothing lol..
Old 16-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
hi guys i am going hatyai next week...its my first time and am really unsure of the place...other than using wechat anyone have any good contacts i can contact them? or any website to book them ? also any hotels that have these fish tanks besode them or near? pls reply or pm me and will be awfully greatful
Hi I jus came back last week from Hatyai.
Jus to share, I find tis period a bit boring there, mainly because there's raid operation, there isn't much adventure in most PUB /BAR or drinking places. The only happy time I have is e last nite before I came back, a local friend (work as Tuk Tuk..my Malaysia friend-friend) ask me choose between economical (with no gals) or wan go to those more expensive (with gals accompany). I chosen the latter, as it my last nite, don't want waste my trip. We went to a remote lounge call the DOME, inside have Hall & KTV, u can see many KTV gals sitting on the sofa while walking in, I checked with my friend, the rate is THB1.8k for sitting, & they don't go out. We never try the KTV, but go straight to the HALL with live band, there u can find sexy dancers (almost naked or wear translucent dress/pajama) . One tower of beer (carlesberl) there cost THB1.2k, while liquor is between THB2.8 to 4.5k. Do note once u sitted, soon the dancers comes greet u & sit with u, u can roam their bodies if u like, but they will soon demand a Takila ladies drink which will cost THB250/small cup. Once u stop treating or their regulars come, they will leave u. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like

The above jus a sharing experience, u can try go there if u want, but try find a local to bring or accompany u
Old 18-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Hi I jus came back last week from Hatyai.
Jus to share, I find tis period a bit boring there, mainly because there's raid operation, there isn't much adventure in most PUB /BAR or drinking places. The only happy time I have is e last nite before I came back, a local friend (work as Tuk Tuk..my Malaysia friend-friend) ask me choose between economical (with no gals) or wan go to those more expensive (with gals accompany). I chosen the latter, as it my last nite, don't want waste my trip. We went to a remote lounge call the DOME, inside have Hall & KTV, u can see many KTV gals sitting on the sofa while walking in, I checked with my friend, the rate is THB1.8k for sitting, & they don't go out. We never try the KTV, but go straight to the HALL with live band, there u can find sexy dancers (almost naked or wear translucent dress/pajama) . One tower of beer (carlesberl) there cost THB1.2k, while liquor is between THB2.8 to 4.5k. Do note once u sitted, soon the dancers comes greet u & sit with u, u can roam their bodies if u like, but they will soon demand a Takila ladies drink which will cost THB250/small cup. Once u stop treating or their regulars come, they will leave u. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like

The above jus a sharing experience, u can try go there if u want, but try find a local to bring or accompany u
Hi Bro, Any landmark nearby Dome KTV ?
Old 18-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bro, Any landmark nearby Dome KTV ?
Dome is juz beside hansa jb hotel n also nectar pub.. Advise u not to go there la.. Too ex.. U can try Lamborghini near kosit hotel.. Same concept as Dome.. But must go late, show start at 1am. Enjoy!!!
Scroll behind few pages n read them.. There r few more night joints too..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1