The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blueboy1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

On tuesday evening I had my first adventure to Rowell Road House 79 and my first adventure with a LB. I walked past the gate a few times too embarrased to stop before finally being lured by the calling girls. There was one in particular who tempted me, very feminine in looks and very softly spoken and finally I plucked up the courage to enter.

The LB's name was Snowy and she seemed delighted with her catch. We proceeded upstairs to the very basic rooms and we were immediately surrounded by the sounds of sex. It seemed that there were moans and screams coming from all of the six or so small rooms and this immediately got me excited at what might come.

We entered an empty rom and I paid the S$50 that had been agreed. Snowy slowly undressed me whilst revelaing her small soft natural boobs. It was a real thrill to have her gradually remove my clothes and by time she removed the last piece I was as hard as a rock. She wasted no time in getting dow on her knees, capping me and taking me deep into her mouth. Fabulous!

We moved onto the bed and I touched and teased her niples before moving lower to feel her little hard cock hidden inside pink sexy panties. As the panties were removed her cock sprang up for me to tease.

Snowy's skin was lovely; pale, soft and smooth and her face was very beautiful. She really was a girl............except for that hard cock.

Snowy likes to kiss and touch and was charming throughout. Before long I needed some more intense action so I asked her to turn face down so that could rub my cock against her sexy ass. As this was a first time for me that was as far as I wanted to go and the vision of my cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass and the thoght of one day going further to actualy penetrate that hole was enough to send me over the cliff................

thanks Snowy for a great first time!
Old 24-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1967 View Post
On tuesday evening I had my first adventure to Rowell Road House 79 and my first adventure with a LB. I walked past the gate a few times too embarrased to stop before finally being lured by the calling girls. There was one in particular who tempted me, very feminine in looks and very softly spoken and finally I plucked up the courage to enter.

The LB's name was Snowy and she seemed delighted with her catch. We proceeded upstairs to the very basic rooms and we were immediately surrounded by the sounds of sex. It seemed that there were moans and screams coming from all of the six or so small rooms and this immediately got me excited at what might come.

We entered an empty rom and I paid the S$50 that had been agreed. Snowy slowly undressed me whilst revelaing her small soft natural boobs. It was a real thrill to have her gradually remove my clothes and by time she removed the last piece I was as hard as a rock. She wasted no time in getting dow on her knees, capping me and taking me deep into her mouth. Fabulous!

We moved onto the bed and I touched and teased her niples before moving lower to feel her little hard cock hidden inside pink sexy panties. As the panties were removed her cock sprang up for me to tease.

Snowy's skin was lovely; pale, soft and smooth and her face was very beautiful. She really was a girl............except for that hard cock.

Snowy likes to kiss and touch and was charming throughout. Before long I needed some more intense action so I asked her to turn face down so that could rub my cock against her sexy ass. As this was a first time for me that was as far as I wanted to go and the vision of my cock sliding between the cheeks of her ass and the thoght of one day going further to actualy penetrate that hole was enough to send me over the cliff................

Well written bro.
Old 24-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You better be quick bro blue boy. They are here about a month.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all..

Went to Rowell last Sunday (27 June 2011 ) to check out the scene there, I found it to be very disappointing.

I mean After alighting from farrer mrt station, the smell of the indians there made me dizzy.
haha

Took me a while to find the place, about 23mins, i think

Went i was there, it was conjusted with indians all wanting to see the action.

It;s very dirty and the ladyboys aren;t that great to look at,

But judging from the fact that they can make up to 400 a day, depending on how strong their ass is.., There will be rich in no time.. haha

Word of advise, please don;t go during weekends. The place is very dirty anyway.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Smell of Indians

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
I mean After alighting from farrer mrt station, the smell of the indians there made me dizzy.
haha

Went i was there, it was conjusted with indians all wanting to see the action.
Looks like you cannot travel to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka since the smell of Indians makes you dizzy
Old 28-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's a well known fact never to go on a weekend. On weekdays, they will entice you non stop.
Old 28-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 14
Armpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArmpit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We are pay $30 u pay $50? Is it $20 tips cos u too horny bro? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1967 View Post

Old 28-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ts lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Have try katrina at hse 61 again. She will be standing at the open door not the at the gate. Friendly and not bad service.... Good blow... $30 shortime
Old 28-06-2011, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts lover View Post
Have try katrina at hse 61 again. She will be standing at the open door not the at the gate. Friendly and not bad service.... Good blow... $30 shortime
how the service
Old 28-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooling View Post
how the service
service blowjob 8/10
anal 8/10
her tool hard can cum 9/10
she can be top n bottom
total i give 8/10
Old 28-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

service 8/10
blow job 8/10
her tool and she can cum 8/10
she have this look mix ind/mly 5ft 4..... good ass, clean and her room is clean than other hse.

total i give her 8/10
Old 28-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how muxh she charge
Old 28-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any Bro still remember Mona the tall malay LB. MIA 3 years ago. Care to share her story. She is the most sexy and best figure LB around.
Old 28-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Any Bro still remember Mona the tall malay LB. MIA 3 years ago. Care to share her story. She is the most sexy and best figure LB around.
I oso findin her la bro so difficult.. My question is where r all the old ladybirds gone to???
Old 28-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

juzzanwar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
She is now in Australia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1