The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
She was still enjoying it!! Didnt she knew that Wan Ling was back in office? Maybe the enjoyment you gave her was too good to think so much 😂
could be in the middle of the high
Old 03-05-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, she won't kill you, just pretend to give you a bbbj, then give your little Gog a bite so that you will remember.
Old 03-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What if Wan Leng actually saw everything but chose to act like nothing happened.. that'd be interesting.
Have confidence in Bro Gog, Wan Leng would blackmail them by wanting a session with Bro Gog with Janice watching in agony and jealousy. That would be epic.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What if Wan Leng actually saw everything but chose to act like nothing happened.. that'd be interesting.
Wah lao, she never said anything, until now also never say anything or joke about it. She's quite natural with us, I believe is nothing, but thinking about it, my cock twitched again. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
…the thrill and excitement of having office sex and the fear and anxiety of getting caught. Super heart thumping stuff. ����
KNN la, I never expected to be caught, already waited for them to leave, usually we will lock the doors because once the door is locked, it takes at least 10s or so to get it open, we have time to adjust and act natural. But people calculate not as good as heaven calculate.... sure got lapses once a while and this time it was lapsed, we didn't lock. Sian.... and she actually fucking wanted to do it when there's people and the room lighting was still on with DOOR OPENED.

Fucking no joke if Wan Leng walked in, I don't know how to say we're studying or praying with my bermudas off and my cock buried inside Janice's asshole. Wah lao... scary lor.

I'm sharing this romp because it was one of those exceptional ones with risk of getting caught. If all of you thought our sex life was smooth... not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
She was still enjoying it!! Didnt she knew that Wan Ling was back in office? Maybe the enjoyment you gave her was too good to think so much ��
She did, we both froze when we 'heard' the door open. I did mention before, the office door is old and it creaks very loudly. Pushing it open fast, generates a loud rubbing of the door's hinges. I guess Janice likes her ass fucking too much to stop? She was really daring after that... I'll share shortly, it's part of this story segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
could be in the middle of the high
She does like her ass fucking. A LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro Gog, she won't kill you, just pretend to give you a bbbj, then give your little Gog a bite so that you will remember.
She later bite little gog off ah!!!! Don't play play, I don't want to know how 'bad' she can go...I be guai guai safer... really!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Have confidence in Bro Gog, Wan Leng would blackmail them by wanting a session with Bro Gog with Janice watching in agony and jealousy. That would be epic.
Eh.... Wan Leng's an auntie... see my description of her I shared before the first BBQ at Janice's place. I'm seriously, not keen, I don't have fetish even if Wan Leng wore anything sexy beneath. if Portia saw and wanted a 3P, NO PROBLEM, or even Qiu Ping or Jackie... just please... not Wan Leng.

But if really blackmailed, also LL ... .RIGHT?

---------------------------

A serious reply and admission of guilt from me.

This is not to shame anybody nor the person who registered a new a/c on SBF and privately messaged me leaving me 2 big chunks of warnings and disgust at my actions.

I'm NOT justifying my actions either. Just to share and talk about it.

I'm not perfect. Not a perfect Christian either. Yes, I raped and seduced a Christian lady into sin and caused her downfall. This is not a story about conquest and how I finally got Janice into my bed.

I NEVER had the guts nor feelings that I would have succeeded. Things, just... happened. It was not planned and it was consensual but still, it doesn't justify that it is right.

I've NEVER said I did the right things.

This story was to cover what I did... how I did it and share that as part of my memory, it was never a conquest, because I seriously loved Janice. No joke here. If she left Eric, I would, in a heartbeat give up everything and be with her.

There are fun fucks and serious fucks. Janice is beyond just serious fuck for me. She's the love of my life. Sure, I might have others, but the only feelings I had, were for Janice, although yes, I shouldn't.

I'm not saying I'm right, nor I'm saying I'm the best, nor you are wrong to be a moral police. You are right to be disgusted at me, and to scold or even rebuke me. I accept it willingly because I did something wrong. This, I thank you for the two chunks of messages you left. I'm really reading through it and reflecting as well.

I didn't reply because I'm not sure if you would be reading, but let me leave this reply here openly, so that people who have felt disgusted at my actions (even regular SBFs) know that I am not seeking justification nor proud of what I did.

I *KNOW* what I did.

What was infatuation and just heartfelt feelings exploded to what it was with Janice... it was my fault. I've stated from the start.

I've always welcomed rebukes and feedback on my actions and I take time to reply all because I respect everybody. I respect those who even rebuke me for the disgusting things I did and willing to share their thoughts with me.

--- Seriousness apart ---

Candidly... I thank you for reading enough to get the part where I raped her. If you hated it so much... you have read through several pages to the part where I seduced and raped her.

You mentioned you found the thread by accident after googling, but I tried, and found nothing, mind sharing the search parameters you used? I'm kind of keen to know.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Thursday, Jammed roads and lengthy reply prior... sorry for the late update.

Be warned... very BLUE today.

Don't HATE me.

---------------------------------------

J(anice): AHHHHHHHH

I wasn't going to stop at all. I kept going and saw Janice's infamous shaking. I wasn't done yet... not quite. Janice was moaning out happily in the office.

gog: So you like to be seen eh? Wan Leng was around and you didn't want me to stop, why are you so naughty today?

J: N..o... ahhh I... ahhhh

Obviously, I wasn't looking for a response, at her heightened of senses, she'll never be able to give a proper response while being ass fucked. Grabbed her breasts from behind and 'DJ' the nipples, her most sensitive part of the body, sending spasms to her body and her asshole. Janice was practically begging me not to do it.

J: Ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh please... gog, more...!

I'm doing it right when they ask for more, right? I DJ'd her nipples a bit more, hearing her moans before I finally let go in her ass.

Janice collapsed to her desk, legs wide open and butt still facing me.

gog: Naughty girl!

Janice turned her face towards her desk and sort of laughed. She enjoyed that tease. I left her to clean up myself, nothing beats a office romp.

Came back from the washroom and saw Janice's room light is off. She left without me? Shouldn't be, where did she go?

gog: Janice?

J: In here.

I heard her call out from the meeting room. I walked over and opened the door, it's a rectangle room, about size for 10 people, 4 on both sides with 2 at each end. The projector is furthest away from the door and sits at the other end of the long table. There is a row of shelves against the windows opposite the entrance with glass panels that are tinted one way.

Right now, it's late at night, with lights switched on. People can see in, we however, need to squint our eyes near the glass to see out.

There Janice was, seated on the shelves, two legs dangling at the edge, with both palms supporting her torso leaning forward like a little school girl.

Our building is not that far from the opposite building, where we can see some of the offices lit up. What the fuck is Janice trying to do?

gog: Why are you sitting there?

I walked over and Janice placed her arms around my neck and kissed me on my lips. Hmmm sweet of her. I positioned myself between her legs while they curved behind my back holding me close to her.

gog: Miss you.

J: Then tomorrow you still offer to send them?

gog: You honestly think I want to? Was hoping to go church with you, pick you up to my place, sit and chill before coming to office. Won't that be nicer?

Painted an innocent picture, flirted and made Janice feel all good that my intentions for her was pure, for us to be relaxing together in each other's company. It made her happy at least, knowing that my preference was to be with her, more than ferrying the rest to office.

J: Sigh...

gog: Don't sigh you still have me now.

J: Kiss me.

I kissed Janice while she's still seated on the shelves, my eyes glanced and saw movement at the opposite buildings. Did she purposely choose this place of all others? Was it...

Any way, I started to unbutton her thick (yes, conservative boring THICK) blue blouse and set aside her blouse's flaps. Oooo.. nice, blue inside. She's learning to dress better every day although I only get to see more when she's alone with me.

Felt her bra gently while she arched her body back with pleasure, she's sensitive, probably horny. I pulled her blouse off shoulder such that her shoulders are exposed with part of the top bra straps.
Old 04-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
A serious reply and admission of guilt from me.

This is not to shame anybody nor the person who registered a new a/c on SBF and privately messaged me leaving me 2 big chunks of warnings and disgust at my actions.

I'm NOT justifying my actions either. Just to share and talk about it.

I'm not perfect. Not a perfect Christian either. Yes, I raped and seduced a Christian lady into sin and caused her downfall. This is not a story about conquest and how I finally got Janice into my bed.

I NEVER had the guts nor feelings that I would have succeeded. Things, just... happened. It was not planned and it was consensual but still, it doesn't justify that it is right.

I've NEVER said I did the right things.

This story was to cover what I did... how I did it and share that as part of my memory, it was never a conquest, because I seriously loved Janice. No joke here. If she left Eric, I would, in a heartbeat give up everything and be with her.

There are fun fucks and serious fucks. Janice is beyond just serious fuck for me. She's the love of my life. Sure, I might have others, but the only feelings I had, were for Janice, although yes, I shouldn't.

I'm not saying I'm right, nor I'm saying I'm the best, nor you are wrong to be a moral police. You are right to be disgusted at me, and to scold or even rebuke me. I accept it willingly because I did something wrong. This, I thank you for the two chunks of messages you left. I'm really reading through it and reflecting as well.

I didn't reply because I'm not sure if you would be reading, but let me leave this reply here openly, so that people who have felt disgusted at my actions (even regular SBFs) know that I am not seeking justification nor proud of what I did.

I *KNOW* what I did.

What was infatuation and just heartfelt feelings exploded to what it was with Janice... it was my fault. I've stated from the start.

I've always welcomed rebukes and feedback on my actions and I take time to reply all because I respect everybody. I respect those who even rebuke me for the disgusting things I did and willing to share their thoughts with me.

--- Seriousness apart ---

Candidly... I thank you for reading enough to get the part where I raped her. If you hated it so much... you have read through several pages to the part where I seduced and raped her.

You mentioned you found the thread by accident after googling, but I tried, and found nothing, mind sharing the search parameters you used? I'm kind of keen to know.
eh that guy smlj wrong?
come to this kinda of forum, purposely registered an account somemore just to be Mr good shoes?

you so clean don't come here read la knn. go back Church read bible
eat too much nothing to do is it.

smlj is wrong with people nowadays
Old 04-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
eh that guy smlj wrong?
come to this kinda of forum, purposely registered an account somemore just to be Mr good shoes?

Eventually ppl end of the day account for themselves......unless their actions can change ppl, or attempt to better someone, I highly doubt taking a moral high ground works.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 04-05-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good Thursday, Jammed roads and lengthy reply prior... sorry for the late update.

Be warned... very BLUE today.
I thought the content is going to be very blue haha
Old 04-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Eventually ppl end of the day account for themselves......unless their actions can change ppl, or attempt to better someone, I highly doubt taking a moral high ground works.
I just find it ironic to try to take a moral high ground in this forum. With how frequent this forums changes the url due to gov ban. Going through all that just to create an account to take a moral high ground very hypocritical
Old 04-05-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just find it ironic to try to take a moral high ground in this forum. With how frequent this forums changes the url due to gov ban. Going through all that just to create an account to take a moral high ground very hypocritical
Or maybe the guy jealous of gog.

Old 05-05-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Janice really know how to please gog, cheers!
Old 05-05-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
eh that guy smlj wrong?

Hi bro, please don't flame or get angry, I already say, it's not to shame him or to gather people here to say he is morally right etc.

I reply here is because I want to be open about this. I never said I'm good. I never said I'm perfect. I fell as well because I couldn't keep my cock in my briefs. I got too close to Janice and this happened.

All I'm saying is I respect what he has shared and will ponder with due respect. I'm not sliming him or saying he's taking a moral high ground. I just want to admit, I'm not perfect.

I hurt Janice, I hurt Eric and I hurt people in the process and story.

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Quote:
Let it pass please, I didn't share that so that he can be slimed, I just want to own up, 'fess up to what I did and how I felt and know that he is right. I accept his points and sharing

Thank you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
I thought the content is going to be very blue haha
You want ah... I can one leh... just SAY it... I can let you blue until you cry 'mercy'. LOL!!!!

Quote:
Bro, he didn't la. He didn't say he was better than me, he was just wary of what I did and rebuked me as he felt it's wrong. I don't disagree with him honestly.

I never said I was right also when I started this story. I shared because it was in another thread and I blurted out I had this affair and colleague's fun. It brought back a flood of memories that day and I shared simply to bring back memories.

I was going to stop after I raped Janice, but bros here have been curious why it ended and all. I decided to share more. I'm not proud I corrupted Janice, how I changed her from a shy lady to one with a ravenous sex appetite. At times, I was also worried she might give in and just go sleep around at the rate I corrupted her.

I sincerely do feel guilty for my actions. He didn't mean to take a moral high ground, he was simply correcting me for my mistakes.

As again, I shared out openly, was not to shame him. he had his points and he has his views, it is not wrong. Just like us. You comment, I reply.

Let's all live in peace please. Let this go here. Thank you.

Quote:
Or maybe the guy jealous of gog.
I envy others too, you have NO idea some of the bros that I envy. I also wish my cock was at the right place right time.

Fair share of fun on my end but I seriously wish sometimes I was the other bros. No joke sia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Janice really know how to please gog, cheers!
Or please herself???? LOL!!
Old 05-05-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Good Friday!!

I spent a good 4-5 hours writing yesterday and finishing this 2nd last story soon.

Could have finished earlier but I added in some bonus parts. Not necessary really, but I'll just spoiler it so as not to waste your time reading

I want to start on the Europe tour and finish it. But bear in mind, this Europe tour sharing will be super blue. If you all hate me....SORRY. MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And then I'll move on to closure

------------------------------------------

gog: Hmmm really sexy, you turn me on.

J(anice): You just had one round, you sure you can, so fast, again?

gog: Let's see, shall we?

I kissed from Janice's neck, right down to her shoulders, deciding to be naughty (I remember this!) I used my teeth to bite her bra strap, pulled, and let go....

** PIAK **

J: Ow..., be more gentle.

gog: I can't... I'm heated up by what I see. It's... sexy.

The saliva I dropped on her bra strap started to show. There's some darker patches, the material changes to darker colour when water touches it. Oooo I'm HARD.

gog: Shouldn't your hands do something?

J: Wha....at?

Suggestively, she took a few seconds to say 'what'. She knows what I want. She's just coying with me.

gog: Go on, little gog needs you.

Janice unzipped me again, and freed little gog. Finally, freed from my briefs, it sprung up. hard. She took both hands, one feeling my balls, the other hand going below my shaft, in a reverse position, 'pulling' little gog softly towards her and fowrard to me, stroking that way.

J: Oh... it's... so warm and hard already.

Janice let off a smirk in her smile about it, she's being a bitch right now. Two can play that game. I saw somebody glancing over from the other building. Obviously... he noticed we're not having a real meeting.

gog: Come... little gog needs some warm mouth.

I pulled Janice off the shelf and I stood, leaning back to the shelf's edge and softly guided Janice to her knees. Janice knelt comfortably on the floor carpet with her blouse wide opened and bra showing.

gog: You do know others can see us if they are any people working in the other office buildings right?

J: And... why do you think I asked you to come in to the meeting room?

My cock twitched upwards when I hear her say that. She knew. But why... ?

gog: This is so unlike you, never saw this side of you before...

Suddenly it struck me. She was turned on when Wan Leng was supposedly there finding her item and she enjoyed the pleasures? She WANTS to be seen?

gog: You want this, right?

J: Please... shhh...

Janice kissed my cock head. That seriously felt good. Love her love for my cock. She's always ready to take it since I 'broke' her. Naughty girl.

gog: There's a...

J: I know, let him.

FUCK!!! I was right, she really changed. She might be growing too fast and be better than me in no time!

Janice started to engulf my cock into her mouth, sucking away hungrily. Gosh, I'm pretty sure the guy opposite is getting a good view of our action. At least Janice's breasts/bra would be visible, not so much our faces but the lighting would show some action between us.

It's NOT that near to see clearly, but the gist is there. Not everyday you see people having a romp in the offices.

Janice started working off my head, to the shaft, taking it all in, doing my favourite things getting me excited. Seeing her in that sexy blue bra. This reminds me of a local startlet - I'm sure you folks know who after seeing the pic.

Looks almost similar in this position except I'm standing and the bra is blue and she looked like she's praying. Fuck!

Old 05-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let it pass please, I didn't share that so that he can be slimed, I just want to own up, 'fess up to what I did and how I felt and know that he is right. I accept his points and sharing

Thank you bro.
I know it's not meant to shame bro, I know how u feel. When we take a moral compass on ourselves, almost nothing is right lah, if we take the moral high ground, then why are we here AT ALL???

Ppl have rights to express, but to me I think if you got nothing good to say then better dun say anything. U come SBF expecting angels and then chastise those that fall under? Come on.

I also know my fair share of sins. We are sharing our experiences, and/or fantasies. We are fortunate (or not?) we had our experiences, and we live through the consequences (until now). At least our experiences are considered tamed comparing to the recent drug-raping wives-exchange right? We knew different lines, we walk and stand along those lines. Some ppl crossed with punishing consequences, some walked in shadows, some without remorse.

That's just LIFE.

Old 05-05-2023, 10:15 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates...ehh I rather you finish the story and add in your Europe as bonus content.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1