The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

By the way guys, just to post some disappointing news for you all. I popped into Secret last night and all the pretty girls from before are gone. What's there now really can make the grade. I'm pretty sure the lead "model" is a lady boy and the rest are just not that pretty.

Well, I still wouldn't pass the place up completely as the girls are rotated every so often so the next batch may be up to par again. Just pop in and see how it is.
Old 27-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Hi, Bro, nice to see u back, as this is the first time i Party at Phuket Town n i stay at Phuket Town too, as i always stay at Patong when i m there, when i went there to pick up my painting, my friend ask me Mr Patong Man " u not going to stay for awhile to see see look look? ", so izzt abit FUNNY FEELING... , as my friend bring me to Kor Tor Mo, n Long Char... n we went to Sofa... on Sunday... dammed i wonder if the Thai need to work the next day anot as izzt was quite packed man... but just 2day party hard... with .... นอนน้อยและเหนื่อย

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
hunterhi,
Sounds like you had a pretty well partied out weekend there. Where did you go?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back 1 week ago and suffering from withdrawal symptom.. Love the low season, beaches and everything...

Planning another trip soon

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 28-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

it ok, i have been through it tooo..... izzt a cycle that everyone... have been through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Just came back 1 week ago and suffering from withdrawal symptom.. Love the low season, beaches and everything...

Planning another trip soon

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 28-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

My withdrawal symptoms starts d very moment i"m in the minibus on the way to the airport to catch the plane back to SIN...

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 29-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Samster

Wa, Bro, when the moment u reach there the first u will think so many HaPPY DAY to go, but suddenly HAPPY DAY just pastby like so fast just like gone with the wind... , life still got to move on... Life Is Short Party Hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
My withdrawal symptoms starts d very moment i"m in the minibus on the way to the airport to catch the plane back to SIN...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 29-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bangla was dead last night due to Vesak. Only a few bars were opened. Going back tonight for more action :O)
Old 29-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Yah, the feeling is very extreme loh. When i'm waiting in Changi Airport, no mood to eat or do anything, keep staying at the bloody smoking corner & puff my lungs to death because damn excited about going back & all the lazing around, drinking, eating & clubbing...

What I like there is the pace of life n Patong. In the morning, no rush hour traffic. No sight of people dressed in shirt & pants going to work. No people walking around in a quick pace. Not much air pollution. Out of sight, out of mind you know. Unlike my time in BKK, where people do go to work in offices. I woke up early for some breakfast & walked around wanting to buy some tibits. You see nice thai puyings walking around in their powersuits, you penis gets an erection but at the same time, you think of all the work left in SIN!!!

I need to brush up my thai so I can feel more confident in TH. You can speak the language, somehow you get better service & price, especially when they know you are not Thai but yet make an effort to learn their language. I called my regular girl that evening & it was difficult to hold a conversation as her English Pte Ltd & my Thai is "chui".

Stewpig me did not dial "019" in front of her mobile number then my entire balance was wiped out in about 15 mins without me realizing it until the line was cut off due to insufficient credit. Rushed downstairs to top up using the atm & dialed "019". Wah, talk & talk & talk but cannot feel the pinch when I checked the balance. Compared to using my post-paid line, each min cost $1++ but on prepaid, got free minutes if you make a long call.

Anybody interested to take Thai lessons, I want a kaki!!!

Or any seniors willing to give this "cursed" person some lessons in Thai? Cursed because I kena terak kong tao liao.

Terak means Darling right?

Ja neh!!!

Old 29-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Bangla was dead last night due to Vesak. Only a few bars were opened. Going back tonight for more action :O)
Old 30-05-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Didn't know that Vesak Day is observed in Thailand even though it is a Buddhist-majority country.

Anyway my girl called me to tell me she had the day off yesterday.

I need to go back soon. Hahahahaha...

Ja neh!!!

Old 30-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Yah, the feeling is very extreme loh. When i'm waiting in Changi Airport, no mood to eat or do anything, keep staying at the bloody smoking corner & puff my lungs to death because damn excited about going back & all the lazing around, drinking, eating & clubbing...

What I like there is the pace of life n Patong. In the morning, no rush hour traffic. No sight of people dressed in shirt & pants going to work. No people walking around in a quick pace. Not much air pollution. Out of sight, out of mind you know. Unlike my time in BKK, where people do go to work in offices. I woke up early for some breakfast & walked around wanting to buy some tibits. You see nice thai puyings walking around in their powersuits, you penis gets an erection but at the same time, you think of all the work left in SIN!!!

I need to brush up my thai so I can feel more confident in TH. You can speak the language, somehow you get better service & price, especially when they know you are not Thai but yet make an effort to learn their language. I called my regular girl that evening & it was difficult to hold a conversation as her English Pte Ltd & my Thai is "chui".

Stewpig me did not dial "019" in front of her mobile number then my entire balance was wiped out in about 15 mins without me realizing it until the line was cut off due to insufficient credit. Rushed downstairs to top up using the atm & dialed "019". Wah, talk & talk & talk but cannot feel the pinch when I checked the balance. Compared to using my post-paid line, each min cost $1++ but on prepaid, got free minutes if you make a long call.

Anybody interested to take Thai lessons, I want a kaki!!!

Or any seniors willing to give this "cursed" person some lessons in Thai? Cursed because I kena terak kong tao liao.

Terak means Darling right?

Ja neh!!!
It shows how much your enjoyed yourself there . When you realised is time to leave and head back to rountines here, somehow you will think back of the time spent over there . At time, just have a puff and think back of what has taken place for the period over there. No worries, it happened to me too.

As for thai language , if you know some of the basic of language, it will be a plus point for picking the girl you want at the joints. However, the puying still prefers farangs more than asian man. Learning some simple thai language with the help of google should not be a problem.
Old 30-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
it ok, i have been through it tooo..... izzt a cycle that everyone... have been through...
seems like bro hunterhi dun have withdrawal symtoms because he been there , done that for so many times
Old 30-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Pepsi_Cola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be heading to Puhket end of next mth ...Wonder where will be a good hotel to relax ? Am new to this , so hopefully any bros to share with a newbie ?
Old 30-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Samster

pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one more week one more weeeeeek to LOS to PATONG!

any bros there from 6-13 june feel free to pm me, reccee drinks chiong whatever
Old 30-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Samster

pincywincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi_Cola View Post
Will be heading to Puhket end of next mth ...Wonder where will be a good hotel to relax ? Am new to this , so hopefully any bros to share with a newbie ?
bro holiday inn man, ill be staying there during my trip next week. honestly its the best hotel int erms of rooms, service blah blah. location near enough to bangla but far enough, u know what i mean. baan thai is not to bad as well, alot of young singles and very near bangla road
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1