The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Meihui vs YoYo vs Xiao man

IMHO YoYo looks can fight wid Meihui.. If need to rank looks for 3 gers:

1) yo yo (8/10)
2) mei hui(7.8/10)
3) xiao man (7/10)

Got both looks n services: in my own opinion:

1) mei hui
2) xiao man
3) yo yo

Maybe yo yo is inexperienced skill wise need catching up....

If compared those KTV gers in changping ouya or yihao these 3 gers looks n skills beat any models flat down!!!!
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 03-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Meihui vs YoYo vs Xiao man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post

1) yo yo (8/10)
2) mei hui(7.8/10)
3) xiao man (7/10)

1) mei hui
2) xiao man
3) yo yo

Maybe yo yo is inexperienced skill wise need catching up....

If compared those KTV gers in changping ouya or yihao these 3 gers looks n skills beat any models flat down!!!!
your humble opinion rises my interest to give this yoyo a try...
Old 03-07-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scoutboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Hi Bros,

I tried to find H54A, which is around the junction of Westerhoutroad and L16 right? Can someone tell me what the house looks like or next to which house? The closest house I can find is Asakasa place, with pretty nice PRC girls.

Thanks a lot!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
An afternoon delight with a chio Kawaii!!

An Afternoon Delight with a Chio Kawaii

WL Name - Yo Yo (a.k.a. You You in Mandarin)
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.6m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She used to be a KTV Hostess and has been working GL since a month plus ago. I have RTF on her thrice and I must say she has made significant improvement since the first time I upped.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is a very chio kawaii whom one would find in those upmarket shopping malls and clubs usually frequent by youngsters. She has nice and big double-eyelid eyes. She wore fake eyelashes even though she has long upper and lower eyelashes. Yes, she resemble the prettier version of Amy to a certain extent.

Bod - 7.8/10

She ain't tall but I like her bod. Slim and almost zero fat. Her butts are a little perky. She has a faded tattoo just above her tail bone.

Tits - 8/10

Wow! Surprising she possesses full B plus frontal assets on a slim and petite body frame. Because of her slim built, her tits may look bigger than a B plus. Bonus points for her pink nipples. I like what I saw as they are very well-formed indeed!

Pre-shower routine - 8/10

She was a naturalist in this department if you can bring up the real her. The department was even better after subsequent RTF. She set on my laps and we frenched spontaneously and engagingly without me prompting at all! Our hands were all over each other. I licked her cleavage and neck subsequently. We then undressed each other before we proceeded to shower.

Shower - 8/10

This was one area I observed significant improvement versus the last time I upped her. She gave me a sensuously body2body soapy rub from back to front. She would then french me (w/o me prompting) while she HJ me sensuously. I was in heaven in double quick time. She would lick and suck my nipples while HJ me non-stopped. She then BBBJ me and never failed to glance at me while doing it. Woafffff! I was mesmerized, man!

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

She has improved in this department as well! She gave me a stimlating cat-bath from back to front. She would then HJ while frenching me ... I did not request for french kiss but she frenched me by default. What an awesome lass!

AR - 8/10

Woohoo!! Very lethal combination of tongue and hand actions! I asked who she picked this skill from so quickly, she told me she learned it herself ... I was on fours when she licked and sucked my arse-crack ... She agile fingers never failed to neglect my hard on heirloom ... I like the way she AR as she used tongue tip probing method. I don't fancy WL who simply plunged her tongue deep inside my arse-h@le as if like she was fucking my arse.

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging! She frenched me from the time the closed behind to the time we left the room. She did it without me prompting as if she has telepathic skill that I need to french ... Hahaha!!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

Another area she has improved significantly. Although not yet deep throated, her tongue-hand action has almost reached the skill level of Coco (retired) or Chu Chu. Awesome indeed for someone who has been in GL only for one month plus. I remember Amy took about 3 months plus to reach this level. Her BBBJ is quite stylo with the way she twisted and turned her head while moving her mouth vertically up and down. In the last part, she would speed up her month-hand action ... This can be very very lethal as alot of inexperience customers misfired according to her. You are warned!

FJ - 7.8/10

We adopted several positions - Cowgal, doggie bonking, scissor, frontal bonk (I placed her on the edge of the bed) and I fired off my load in missionary. She was obviously tight and moist. I also gave her pretty looking cunt a good tongue lashing before I proceeded to bonk her. I really enjoyed bonking this chio lass as we clicked very well ...

Attitude - 8/10

She has the attitude of an ang pai. I am pretty sure she could be as hot in demand as the retired Amy if not better if she continues to improve on her skill set. In addition, she is willing to learn and she learns fast as well ... In my opinion, she has reached at least 75% of Chu Chu's skill set now.

Disclaimer - Emptor Caveat applies

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-07-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro king bong, bro ale88,

Haha u guys can confirm with Miko next time!
MIKO really reminds me of my ex girl who is a pak-fu (white tiger).Very few strands of hair at the Bermuda triangle area, and surely she has engaged one of the finest surgeons in China to do up her boobs and clit before coming to Singapore. These assets look really clean and beautiful
However, I think the fats around her thighs and butts have been over drawn out too much to enhance her frontal assets.such that they look too emaciated.
she dimmed the lights in the room so that I won't have chance to do a clear view inspection.
Overall, it is a real pleasure to have bonked her.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Meihui vs YoYo vs Xiao man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post

1) yo yo (8/10)
2) mei hui(7.8/10)
3) xiao man (7/10)

1) mei hui
2) xiao man
3) yo yo
Mei Hui and Xiao Man depend alot on makeup and also both have gone thru cosmetic surgery beside of course their knockers.

I personally do not think MH's service is damn solid. She did not do it with enthusiasm compare to Jia Jia, Chu Chu, Ella, Jenny and Xiao Man. Just to name a few of 1654's ang pais. I agree with the grandmaster, MP's FR. Yo Yo is an up and coming youngster to watch in the next couple of months.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
MIKO really reminds me of my ex girl who is a pak-fu (white tiger).Very few strands of hair at the Bermuda triangle area, and surely she has engaged one of the finest surgeons in China to do up her boobs and clit before coming to Singapore. These assets look really clean and beautiful
Bruddah, Miko got hair down there lah!

Are you sure regarding the bolded statement (above) of yours?? Hope you are not another King Bong, huh?

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

XF and YY looks promising, but there's still no one that can replace Lulu, Qiqi or Lan Xin...., in terms of boobs, looks and service...
Old 03-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from 1654A wow Jenny is still so solid almost miss fire my AR15 kan ne na really sex machine si bei song ah.............
Old 03-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddah, Miko got hair down there lah!

Are you sure regarding the bolded statement (above) of yours?? Hope you are not another King Bong, huh?
hey hey, bro Ale, I swear that of all the WLs I have bonked, Miko is, for all intents and purposes, hairless down there. The hair is actually very sparingly grown, like the one on the head of a new born baby. presumably she got no time to do regular laser trimming. And from a distance, when she took off a panty, it is a very pleasant view under the dim room light. I visualised that I can skii down the slope, all the way down into the crevice without getting caught in the velcro like dense & coarse bushes of many WLs.

Regarding her surgery, I guess she got it done in Guangzhou Women's hospital. Of course she will never tell me if I were to ask, and she will never ever admit she got surgery done. But my hunch feelings should be correct. My ex also went there for same type of surgery after scouting around for the best pussy hospital in southern China.
Ugly blackish flaps can be trimmed off. Dark skins around pussy and butthole can be whitened. Pussy size is reduced. Lipo is done on her tummy & waist area, and some of it injected into her boobs through her nipples. After 3 months of healing, it is almost flawless, and i experienced the whole new world of mountain and valley and cave. Si-peh-song.
If you ask me whether I BS or not, I can only say that I foot the entire bill and get to enjoy it first hand.
Dont get me wrong, I am not against surgery. I am all for it. Just look at the flawless features of the Korean movie actresses, and now the China movie attresses, you will know it is worth it.

How you know whether a WL has got her pussy size reduced? Yes you can. During 69, with bright light, look hard and mentally measure the distance between the butt hole and the lower end of the pussy clit. Normally on average it should be about 1 cm. If you see one that is larger, and then the skin in that region looks like kind of stretched, and the color tone is a bit whiter than the surrounding, then for sure a size reduction surgery has been done before. Nowadays even the birth tear scar can be repaired to a near perfect condition, and a woman can bluff you she has never given natural birth before.

Enjoy your abalone!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
hey hey, bro Ale, I swear that of all the WLs I have bonked, Miko is, for all intents and purposes, hairless down there. The hair is actually very trimming. And from a distance, when she took off a panty, it is a very pleasant view under the actresses, you will know it is worth it.

How you know whether a WL has got her pussy size reduced? Yes you can. During 69, with bright light, look hard and mentally measure the distance between the butt hole and the lower end of to a near perfect condition, and a woman can bluff you she has never given natural birth before.

Enjoy your abalone!
Bro woail2,
Thanks for the info,
Miko once time did get shaved pussy. I tried that before and the experience was great!

Miko's body got under knife before that I never heard!
I am in doubt because if she had went through this pain,
how come she never fix the minor scar on her left face together in China?
I think she must be forgot!!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewestwood View Post
Just back from 1654A wow Jenny is still so solid almost miss fire my AR15 kan ne na really sex machine si bei song ah.............
Bro heng ah you can tahan Jenny 1st nine if not you will miss the 2nd nine ha ha lagi good ah . cheers
Old 04-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro woail2,
Thanks for the info,
Miko once time did get shaved pussy. I tried that before and the experience was great!

Miko's body got under knife before that I never heard!
I am in doubt because if she had went through this pain,
how come she never fix the minor scar on her left face together in China?
I think she must be forgot!!
Captain subamarine, I really dont know why Miko did not fix up minor scar on her face and a big scar on her inner thigh.
May be she pays attention to critical entertainment area only. Or should I say the sponsor only wanted to pay for the development of the entertainment area?
I believer if some cheongster were to give her a sum of money to get her scar fixed up after she returns to China, may be she will confide in him?

Miko only allowed me 10sec to lick her abalone. For the grapes on her chest, it is only 3 sec. Am I being short-changed?

Anyway, Miko belongs to the sweet cuddly class of WL like Diao Chan, and I feel bad if I have to hard-hard-come on her. So I maintain my gentleman demeanour lah.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for my long overdue FR. The only thing that I need to clarify is that the girl told me that her name is Mei Mei, is that a different girl or the same girl Mei Hui that everyone is talking about?

In any case, I find her quite pretty.

Looks (7.5) - not bad
Catbath (8.5) - call me sua ku, but I've not experience the girl licking every single part of the body from the back. I would say she is quite good.
BBBJ (7) - Quite good, no deep throat though
AR (6.5) - a guilty fan of this, but she didn't really focus it, skip around the area and the balls instead.
FJ (9) - She's good in this area, I came just shortly after switching to another position...speechless...

now I know why it cost $150.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
sorry for my long overdue FR. The only thing that I need to clarify is that the girl told me that her name is Mei Mei, is that a different girl or the same girl Mei Hui that everyone is talking about?

now I know why it cost $150.
Mei Mei and Mei Hui are different gals, bruddah! Mei Mei looks slutty and MILF whereas, Mei Hui looks younger and prettier.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1