The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetbonkideas View Post
i have hot maids in my neighbourhood!

resisting! cant shit where i eat n eat where i shit!

should try go to OT and LP this weekend and try things out
kindly PM me ur neighbourhhod zone..would love to check ur area out..since u cant i can.,hehe
Old 28-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

All bros here, i will b away to oversea on 4th Dec till 28 Dec. So i wont be meeting any of the pinas during my absent. But i will still surf SBF if the network there allow. Hope to see more bros here get their bonk with maids. Waiting for the FR Cheers
Old 28-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

My pina msn chat mate will be here tomorrow morning so i hope i can bonk her b4 i fly off. As usual Tommorrow will be MAIDS BONKING DAY, bros out there u got less than 48 hrs to get a maids to bonk. Hurry if not regret hahaha
Old 28-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday was such a disappointment, but I have to accept unforeseen circumstances like her employers cancelling their flight and stuff.

Bro, tomorrow you should fuck her upside down like no tomorrow. Haha. Summore you going overseas.

Tomorrow I'm torn between 3 choices, so I'm going to choose the one that has a higher probability of bonking. Then again, sometimes things go quite unexpectedly and however much I plan beforehand, the game always change and I have to remain fluid and go with the flow.

Oh yes, one more piece of advice; do not be afraid to lose, take a deep breath, plunge in. Always tell yourself that you have nothing to lose.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 28-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4521 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Why dont u share the other 2 lower possibility of maids bonking here to other bros ....
Cheers
Old 28-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

where are my fellow professors. where is Bro The_Lord?

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 28-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
where are my fellow professors. where is Bro The_Lord?

Thks bro shit8 4 ur upz. Will return my humble 1 to u asap.
Last call 4 all maids bonkers pls fall in.
Action front, LIVe firing going to start. Firing 3 rounds load and ready.
Old 29-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Safety off! Figure 15. Watch your front!

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 29-11-2009, 06:02 AM
Samster

Target up arh........
Own time own target FIRE.
Happy bonking cheers........
Old 29-11-2009, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I-a! I-a! I-a!
Old 29-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopwars View Post
I-a! I-a! I-a!
Wake up ur idea, u bonker. Simply bo chap rite? Lazy to clean ur cockpon rite? Elephant fucking inside the chamber. Go do 5bx b4 bonk again.
Old 29-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
Wake up ur idea, u bonker. Simply bo chap rite? Lazy to clean ur cockpon rite? Elephant fucking inside the chamber. Go do 5bx b4 bonk again.
Where is the firing range? Mandai?
Old 29-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
Where is the firing range? Mandai?

Where got mandai now? Its at lucky plaza lah. Wheres the arty?
Old 29-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

Bro admiralty thks 4 ur 5 points upz. Will return my humble 1 once i recover.
Kenna playout by tis pina from philippines. She is here with her friends. Now staying in balestier hotel 81 to gether with her friends. Dun have chance to bonk her. But she just call me tat ahe will mit me later evening for meal but i tell her i only wan to eat with her only. She say ok. Later u will noe who eat who hehe. Hope tat wont disappoint my weapon as i clean and polish it just 4 today to bonk tis gal.
Old 29-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

Just back from bonking. Manage to bonk her twice in chinatown hotel 81. Sent her back after it, Horny pina, once i trigger her, she bcum wild. Will RTG her b4 i go oversea.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1