The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

One day Jonso an aeroplane cleaner was cleaning the cockpit when he saw a book there: “How to fly an aeroplane for beginners. Volume One”.

He opened the first page which said, “To start the engine, press the red button.”.

He did so and the airplane engine started.

He was happy and opened the next page. “To set airplane moving press the blue button.”

He did so and the aeroplane started moving at an amazing speed.

He wanted to fly so he opened the third page which read, “To make the aeroplane fly, press the green button.”

He did this and the plane started to fly.

He was excited!!!

After 20 minutes of flying around, he was happy and wanted to land so he webt to the fourth page.

It read, “To learn how to land buy Volume Two at the nearest bookshop"

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 12-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MiningXpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An OL received a nice pen as a gift from the boss and sends a text to thank him. Upon seeing the text, the wife of the boss filed for divorce immediately. The text reads: "Thank you boss, your penis wonderful, nice tip and I enjoy using it."

Space is important in English.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes, agreed...will always cheers to bro sailsingapore who passed away in Dec 2019...
Wait...what?
Old 14-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

_________

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 15-07-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

*A Colonel fell into a well. A soldier was summoned to throw a rope into the well and pull the Colonel out.*

*The moment the Colonel is about getting out of the well, the soldier would leave the rope, stand at attention to salute, leaving the rope.*

*The Colonel would fall back into the well. This happened many times.*

*Someone suggested that a Brigadier be requested for help because HE wouldn't have to salute the Colonel.*

*A Brigadier arrived. After he threw the rope into the well and the Colonel grabbed it. On pulling the rope, as soon as the Colonel was about coming out of the well, on spotting the Brigadier. He immediately let go of the rope and saluted. And he fell back into the well again.*

*There was total silence. Then everyone heard the desperate Colonel’s voice from down below.*

*"You guys - get hold of one of my class mates!!"*

*MORAL OF THE STORY: schoolmated/classmates are important! Try and stay connected to one or two of your class/course mate; They can save your situations someday!*

*(Dedicated to all SCHOOlMATES/CLASSMATES COLLEAGUES and COURSE MATES).*

Don't forget your Classmates

*Enjoy your day.*

Old 16-07-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Old 18-07-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Beng was walking along his work area one day and saw his friend Ah Mute.

Ah Mute can't speak so he needs to use sign language to communicate..

Ah Mute signal why Ah Beng isn't at work.

Ah Beng then look around and gathered some leaves under the tree and stand on them.
He looked at Ah Mute and pointed down at the leaves.
Ah Mute is now confused.

Later Ah Sian passed by and saw Ah Beng standing on the leaves.
Ah Mute then signal Ah Sian on what is Ah Beng trying to say...

Ah Sian than type down in his handphone and show it to Ah Mute.

Can u guess WATS Ah Beng trying to say?

Try lah, very easy 1...

Really dunno???

"Aiyo so simple, Ah Beng Is On Leave lor!"
Hahaha....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Your lucky day.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-07-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Your lucky day.

Nice bro WB.

Old 19-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 3
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

HAHAHA this one made me laugh out loudly. Tho it took me a few seconds to get it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Your lucky day.

Old 19-07-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 19-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9635 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

________
Old 19-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Geraldine Aunty took her new daughter-in-law to buy a pair of sandals from the Mapusa Market.

The shopkeeper first cleaned her feet with sanitizer. Then washed it with soap, wiped with towel, then gave her sandals to try out.

They selected a pair, paid and started to leave.

The shop keeper, asked her, "Do you need anything else?"

Aunty said, "She wanted to buy bra's and some panties, but after seeing your service, I have changed my mind."🤣😂

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1