The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2024, 10:25 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

She will be back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-05-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She will be back.

not so soon. 😉
Old 17-05-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Guys you are left with $130 who would you look for and why?
Old 17-05-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
Back with another bespectacled lady. This time from TT website #6692 .
Location was central with parking. She cosplay in her OL attire. Translucent blouse with black bra! Will RTF to try her school uni. Very responsive. Literally convulsing with every pump. DATY and she reached BigO with sexy moans. Wet and tight. Can dfk but smallish boobs so perfect for role playing School girl with specs and ponytail. For more deets can PM me since this is not SLG. just sharing my positive experience.
Bro, can share contact and damage?
Gumxia. 8 )
Old 17-05-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Guys you are left with $130 who would you look for and why?
I will save the money for food. Haha.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
She will be back.

Eh who is this?
Old 17-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
A Single funni senior bro with rep power of at least 120 deducted my rep pts down from +40 with a single comment “then” no many with that rep power. Should know who that senior bro is. Question is 1. Got question, open mouth and ask. 2. Sharing positive field reports also zap. 3. So senior No guts to leave your nick when zapping ? Ur life must be quite sad.
Yea a lot of zappers in this forum who will zap for no reasons.
But I must say the first thing came to my mind when I saw your review is that it is a FR for full service. While we did not exactly shun away from full service gals in this forum these days it is still a given that you don’t really share purely FJ services FR here, there are other forums pages you can share in the other domes.
Maybe that’s partly why u got zapped.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/zara-massage/

Haha she listed when she told me otherwise
Hahaha she flip flop so fast.
Time to go back for some maintenance soon!
Old 17-05-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
yes another gem left the shore for good. It's really a pity as I consider her the best vanilla syt ever. Well.. hopefully someone similar comes along.
Haha this Anyi.

Won't be for good, knowing her habits, she will need money soon (and she needs ALOT) and will come back.

Working girls from china who really leave "FOR GOOD" do not post messages saying they are leaving. Especially if they have bf or someone taking care of them.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

MHT RTC? No reply from her when I texted her via WeChat.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Kenji299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbysoutheast View Post
Agree with everything above
Looks: sweet cute, looks at least on par with photos if not slightly better
Body: slim waist and legs but nice racks and nips
Massage: really good. Compared to 7P or Zara who are more like 9/9 for technique/ strength, chen chen is more like 8/8 which is just right for me
Sensual: good
Attitude: one of the best I’ve encountered
RTM: yes for me

Tangguo
Looks: she wasn’t wearing makeup, so start from photo 6 or video, and further discount. she claims to be 00后, could be or not far from that, quite youthful, so won’t reject, but manage expectations. Personality quite bubbly
Body: average, quite slim
Massage: decent, she worked in beauty parlor before, but can’t compare to those who specialize
Sensual: decent, she’s default FN
Damage: 150 for hj, top up 50 for bj
One interesting fact is she’s the first ml I’ve met from her hometown
RTM: maybe not for me

Tang guo looks very different from photo. Not worth the price tag. Service very rush. Got better option.
Old 17-05-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
danielyip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited mindy yesterday! i actually make an appointment with her for massage and during the session while chatting i told her i have this sharp poking below my foot and she told me its call 骨刺 and she say this can be treated as she know how to do sport injury , 骨刺,kneel cap injury. and she told me just need 10-15 mins she can do that for me so i told her go ahead and do for me, she is a real master and after she do some twisting and pressure pressing here and there on my foot she ask me to stand up and try walking a few round and surprisingly the sharp poking pain below my foot is gone! she told me to see if this poking pain will return after a few weeks and update her! i will say she is the right person to look for if you need good massage and JG, And now even for some injury pain treatment, i will highly recommend her to all!

https://sgbeautycastle9.com/mindy-thai-massage-juagen/
Old 17-05-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

My belated FR for xiaoyao.

Looks: Not bad
Body: Quite tall with B cup. A bit meaty. Can zhut
Massage: Not bad
Sensual: Lick your ear, ask you to kneel on four and suck your balls from behind
Roaming: 5g and wet

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-yao-massage/

up list kept separately
Old 17-05-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

My belated FR for xiaomin.

Looks: looks close to first photo in SLG
Body: B cup. Can zhut
Massage: Not bad
Sensual: She wears lingerie dress and nothing underneath. Catbath is quite thorough and feels like vacuum cleaner to a point
Roaming: 5g

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/xiao-min-massage/

up list kept separately
Old 17-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/chen-chen-massage/

my RTM in 1 week. went for early slot and apparently she was not ready. walk in to see girl with oversized t shirt and no shorts. not in work attire and feels like visiting mistress for hanky panky.

as usual still in her specs but OL attire haven't arrived yet as mentioned.

Gave more pointers along the way and glad to support good service oriented ML.

not OKT nor get any specials for the MR. i pay my dues and no white knight mentality no time for all these drama.

very vanilla flavored but i suggested to focus on service in order to retain market share since no BJ no painting etc. her inherent assets of good looks good boobs slender body nice long hairdo and specy good girl GND is her forte so gonna make good use of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1