The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Anyone tried Shui Ling?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/shui-ling-massage/

I did a search and found older listings of another older Shui Ling.
She was previously under the name Yang Yang (阳阳), you can find her listing at TT
Old 15-05-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sheldon123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Yup I tried her this morning, one of the best MLs in town currently. Natural boobs, massage with strength as she used to work in beauty parlour in China, KTV gal look pretty SYT, semi nude. She does have her boundaries please treat with her respect. I would rate her overall 8.5 out of 10.
Bro how accurate are the pictures?
Old 15-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
so many tang tang nowadays. seem this one has better MR

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/

than this

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tang-tang/

misleading ads...

anyway upz u for commando strike.

didnt try both prob the one on top in the list when typhoon go down a notch
Good call. Have not tried the new tang tang, But the returnee tang tang confirm not landmine.
Old 15-05-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Looking at all the FR for Ruan Ruan, I decided to meet her days ago. All the FRs, good and bad are point on and below is my summary.

The good:
- She is tall and lean. About 167cm, don’t think it’s 169cm.
- Boobs are solid D with nice tear drop shape, meaty and very succulent big nipples.
- Gentle which many may mistook her as cold. She was smiling when I was done and was dressing up to go. I left at 45mins mark instead of 60 giving her some times for her to manage her other clients texts.
- Provided HDLY and licking of my nipples.
- Massage was on point and with good strength.
- Allow licking and sucking of nipples.
- Very hard working in making me hard and cum. Even to the point of siting on me and facing me so I can roam her melons and rub her pussy lips for a while.
- Allow me to roam south.

The Bad
- Instructions on going to her unit lack details. Sweat for over 8mins looking for the correct security door with the key pad for you to key in her house unit number.
- Her bad breathe is real. This is caused by tartar formed at her tooth and gum. She needs to visit the dentist for a good cleansing.
- Don’t allow to suck a bit hard on her nipples.
- Some fishy smell on my thumb after I roam her below for a min or 2.
- Washroom is full of sewer flies on the ceiling.. at least 100 of them.

RTM - Big yes if she improve her hygiene. I would prefer Amei over her.
Seems like Ruan Ruan delisted... Any clue if she still in SG or RTC for good?
Old 15-05-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Seems like Ruan Ruan delisted... Any clue if she still in SG or RTC for good?
She’s back for Mother’s Day, will be back soon
Old 15-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/nina-massage/

Alright back with another honest MR on one of the top SLG MLs, Nina. Visited her few months back and even though she have no shortage of MRs and already have tons of regulars, here's my experience:

Location: 6/10. Near Little India area inside some forested place. Huge open air carpark opposite so it's easy for drivers, but if rain really headache. Good luck to foot soldiers, doesn't seem like any bus stops nearby. Condo was quite hard for me to find. Inside her place, very cosy. Huge toilet with staircase into the shower area somemore haha.

Looks: 7/10. Decent looking face, small eyes, looks a little bit chubbier irl but I would say her pics and videos are almost exactly the same.

Body: 7.5/10. Huge natural D cup boobs will pale nips, abit jelly-like compared to the firm ones. I think in photos/vids her bras got padding so got quite a bit of pushup effect. Without bra slight sag but still looks juicy. She's quite tall for a lady. Relatively meaty I would say, so don't expect a hour glass figure like Kiki or Amei. Didn't want to waste time on massage so can't comment – I'm only here for business

Sensual: 7.5/10. Very effort and honestly quite aggressive/naughty haha she kiap my face between her laps and spin me around! Her dirty talks abit commercial and scripted, almost laughed when she said she's the horniest girl in whole of SG Seems quite sensitive when I zhut her neh so she shy away when I try to attack her melons, didn't get much chances to play with them properly because she dominates and controls the process. Quite enjoyable HJ and lick nips but also at the same time feels like she performing her routine gig. Idk maybe is just me. Good thing is she lies down and let's you play with her body but YMMV. After I release she pretend pretend want to eat my juice, but of course just teasing and being cheeky

Overall, probably only RTM if really no other big boobs option for me. I still rate Kiki and Ruan Ruan (delisted) higher in terms of looks and boobs.

She have a wardrobe full of attires and a whole shoe rack of different high heels which is insane, and you can really tell that she treats her line of work professionally. She flex to me her SM equipment and ask me to try kneel down in front of her while she wore her spiky high heels and kicked me to experience a bit of her SM service Not my cup of tea but very interesting to see her so devoted to her craft

She's a chatty person and feels like one of those fun female friends to hang out with outside.
Old 15-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-amy/

Did not put on makeup when visited. Massage so so. But I am sure that's not the whole point.
Hmm, in out around 40min. Which I foreseen when she told me can come up earlier. Meaning she also shortcut the earlier bro. Location wise not very convinence for driver to find parking nearby. Public transport is OK. I would say we do have chemistry for the first booking. But bj slightly more expensive than market rate. Looks wise not bad. Hot body, quite sure it is not a C. Maybe small B. Rtm, maybe but won't be often because she will be my 4th choice as for now.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/

FR for Tang Tang

Looks: Decent looking. GND. Photos listed have PS.

Body: Slim and petite. Nice and soft natural Cs.

Attitude: Very friendly and easy to talk with. Top service provider.

Massage: Short simple massage. Nothing much to say, most of the session focused on sensual/BJ.

Sensual: Very good sensual and teasing. Thorough catbath. Can zhut.

BBBJ: Very good. Highly skilled with her tongue/mouth. Patient and many pattern.

Overall: Value for money. Decent looks. Great sensual/BBBJ with good service.
Old 15-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gu-dian-mei-ren-massage/

Always have a thing for older mature lady, anybody tried her before. The video look delightful
As what others have said. Milf looks with decent body. Not fat but not toned. Her bbbj is solid esp if you are bigger than average. AR not bad but better ones out there in my opinion
Old 15-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Just a shout out to this unique looking ML/FL I visited this afternoon. Read some bro reviews and curious about the authenticity of her exotic look, went ahead to book Lin Lin to test water.

She's still currently working in hotel planning to move to condo soon. She's on work pass not 30 day visa.

Upon reaching hotel, surprised to meet a smoking hot slim gal with decent height (163-164 thereabout), she looked exactly like or better than her photos! Below is a real picture taken during our session (posted with her permission).

When asked what service to take up, I mention normal HJ to gauge her attitude. I wasn't disappointed and received one of the most thorough sensual treatment right after a short passable massage. So eager to please, extremely seductive from head to toe - even though some of her moves are still a little green as highlighted by other bros (consider very good for someone who started less than 2 weeks ago). FN with very high GFE/playability, sweet voice with sexy moans, very cheeky tongue licking all over my body and that's enough to make me offload in her soft hands.

With sometime left we chit chatted side by side without wash up, she kept showing me some of her sexy pics/videos/music and ask for my feedback. Also very eager to parade in her newly bought costumes (not exactly Nina's collection but good enough to start with). Really have to salute her for being so hardworking/goal oriented to improve her business and craft. She kept demonstrating some pose and moves while asking me 够不够骚啊 ... All the while playing with my little bro. In the end got me hard again and I have to book her another hour (this time opt for BBBJ).

Continue round 2 with a shower together follow by a quick warm up blow in bathroom. Back to the bed, we had lots of fun teasing each other's body. Her slim curvy body with her exotic look is simply mesmerising (boobs are enhanced but very nicely done and much softer than many other MLs I have tried). Throughout her long and slow sensual touches, I kept giving her feedback to improve and she willingly adjusted on the fly (kudos!).

Though she's not exactly Sophia's standard when come to BBBJ, she has her own soothing and yet erotic style that builds up intensity well esp with that sultry exotic look (I would have cum faster if not due to 2nd shot). Just when I thought I'm losing it, she paused and suggest to try her 冰火双重天 experience (using special candies). Indeed the sensation is much more intense and pleasurable. Seeing that she is quite tired by now, I asked her to just lie beside hug me tight and finish me off with HJ (also not sure if she allow CIM).

One of the most memorable experience I had with a girl I booked for 2hrs the first time (the other one being Xiao Wan who recently RTC). It's not easy to find a hot and pretty ML who can provide simple massage/HJ, or go heavier flavor if you prefer (BBBJ), or simply go all the way on days you feel extra horny (check her rates on TT). All the while serving you with a smile, great attitude and eagerness to seduce and please.

To me she still has couple of minor flaws, of which some can be improved for sure (do PM if keen to know more). Just sharing my humble personal experience (YMMV), pls dun zap me for over selling lol. Like other bro comments, I also think this hardworking gal has great potential and deserve some attention.

Yup agree with it all pretty much. Looks def like her pics. She looks like a Thai chick but with China accent haha. Bbbj was alright, decent but nothing to shout about (my standards also are quite high) but def won't feel like you wasted your money
Old 15-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
iljav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Somewhat similar to the photos.
Simple massage.
Liked the way she handled my bro, made it super hard.
Enjoyed her BJ too.
Pleasant to talk to too.
Old 15-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
basebomber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New member but regular reader of the thread. So decided to register an account and contribute to the thread.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Made a last minute arrangement with Anna and she was kind to accomodate me. Place was quite convenient and near station for foot soldier.

I was pleasantly surprise when she greeted me at the door. Pretty, slim and good figure. Totally my type. Proceed with usual shower and she helped to dry me up. Massage was good and proceeded with bbbj which was awesome. Plenty of swirling and some deep throat. Release soon after. She even gave me a head massage after the deed.

Perfect 10 for looks, figure, gfe, bbbj.

Rtm - definitely
Old 15-05-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
So far. Nvr encountered. U may not recall but I still remember u r the one who recommended me kissing fish. No need ask the price b4 session. 110 French and bbbj, song song all the way to jurong, hahaha...
That was way back, well. Can't rewind time. Can't get back the services used to get.
Old 15-05-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
Wadumak has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/virlin-massage/

If anyone tried this before?
The comments were all so great there, to the point am not sure they are real
Old 15-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadumak View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/virlin-massage/

If anyone tried this before?
The comments were all so great there, to the point am not sure they are real
gift u 4 letters - S I A M

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1