The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-05-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I am in trolling mood, so I add salt on the dish.
My hunting/fishing/farming attitude is so strong, that I even bring BAITS with me to Batam: delicious chocolate bars from my country, which any cewek love so much.
I lure greedy ones to my room hinting that I have some savory special bars...
Indo cewek or even batam cewek indeed like their customers to bring them good food from their country.

Just like for example they always request malaysian customers to bring them milo from malaysia the next time if he comes to batam from malaysia.

They commented that the milo from bolehland is super delicious, not one but many cewek said that. Milo from indonesia doesnt taste good tho.

One can reward good service cewek with the delicious snacks from your home country rather than giving vitamin M so as to create a longer lasting impression the cewek have for you..
Old 08-05-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The noodle on the left side of the above photo looks good. Like some Bak Chor Mee,hehehe....except for the noodle type used.

Where is this place? At the new Japanese food store at Grand Batam Mall?

52k rupiah for 2 bowls of the noodle? Hehehe...buy 1 get 1 free,right?

I am kind of sure tax and any other service charges were not included in the price tho,hehehe...
Both are Udon.
The diff is... one with beef topping (that the bowl I paid) and the other no.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light

3+3+3 = Eve of the first Taraweh Prayers, the 1st and 2nd of Ramadan, then the 16.17 and 18th of Ramadan and at Takbiran Night, the first Eid Al-Fitr and second. NO Night Entertainment supposed to open these 9 nights.

Check out the translated news article below.

https://translate.google.com/transla...an-operasional
Old 08-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm...so how much do you pay for your weekly batam trips? As in per trip expense...wouldnt it be better to rent a room there instead for your case?
The breakdown cost of my trip is simple.

HB ferry $37 (your orange tix)
Hotel $30
Booking girl $100 + $20 tip
Food/Beverages $15

So it all adds up to ard $202 per 2d1n. I don't even need to pay for taxi & my $15 food/beverage is only when the girls didn't get me dinner, else it'd be way lesser. The fairly good hotel room were usually lesser than $30 most of the time.

Rent a monthly room, i need to pay for taxis to get there. Book hotel room no need.

Quote:
Sometime its those REALLY "little tiny things" that the girls who went the extra miles to do, that keeps people going back to them again and again and again and again...hehehe...you and i know those kind/type of actions arent real, but at least the initiative for their action were sincere (which any experience human being who live long enough can tell),hehehe...good enough,i guess.
I didn't like the idea of fuck & go,else i'll stay in Sg to monger better. I prefer to nurture a simple friendship type of relationship before action starts. I can't go full throttle mode when i fuck without any feelings. So this group of girls in those shops are very good in their own ways.

Quote:
Can one find that in other part of the world? Maybe yes...but at what kind of price? And i see that in Batam almost all the time (among my friends's sharing).
I'm forking out ard $200 per trip,some trips only abt $170 if i ask them come to my room after 11pm if i were to take the last second ferry there.

I just did a more thorough count with a calculator, avg out the cost is abt $185 a trip to btm & what i get is what u see.

Quote:
These shop/s with such girls got their basic right, they will last and wont be afraid of the lack of customers (just like the indo Chinese group). They probably might have one fear when it comes to customer service tho...too many customers.

Hehehe...enjoying life, enjoy Batam.
I think there are plenty of such shops around in btm, but just need time to go seek out (& i see not many in this thread did). Why i say that because the many girls from those other Indonesia big cities just keep flooding into btm.

If u are looking for less police raids & consistent service lvl with young girls, those were the shops i'd recommend to my friends visiting btm.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to top up my gojek at aphamart after update my account with the new Sim card I just bought in batam (have not tried with sg number yet). Just give them the mobile number at the counter, and the account name will appear on their screen. Some will ask you is it xxx(the account name). Next tell them the top up amt and pass the cash to them. Within min, balance reflected. Hehe.. First trying this. But they charge 2k for admin.. I tried it for my go car trip and at cgv grand batam mall. So is less 1k if pay by gopay, normal trip is 11k and I pay 10k for go car.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also notice the gojek app got the tip option for the driver after the trip endz.
Old 09-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Managed to top up my gojek at aphamart after update my account with the new Sim card I just bought in batam (have not tried with sg number yet).
Whenever you use a Go Car or order food using Go Food, those guys delivering the service/s can also help top up your Go Pay for you on the spot (which you can double check if the amount is in),hehehe...not sure if they would charge any extra comm tho.

Using Go Pay is fun, isnt it? Save a bit here and there but when you sum up all the amount you saved, can be quite substantial for a 3D2N trip (or more) in Batam. I like it when there is no delivery charges at times when i order Go Food,not forgetting some shops offer 30% cash back,hehehe...

The key problem most of my friends has is, how to keep their indonesia number for as long as possible w/o the need for registration. Many end up buying a new sim once a month (still worth it since they are there 4 to 5 times a month) and has become NEW Go Pay customers, every single month (with the new customer/s extra goodies).

I dont have the apps on my phone but i have my girls download it. I dont exactly know how to communicate with the Go Car/Go Food service providers in their language anyway. i simply just take care of topping up the rupiahs in it and they do all the paying that is needed,budgeting under those X amount of money inside the Go Pay apps.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I totally agree with your long post, especially how well Mr. Ricky is capable to pamper his customers, but there is a detail that maybe was misunderstood.
There are actually 2 set of promotion for Formosa shuttle service. One for the member, as you have seen on paper i posted earlier. The one with FREE transport back to ferry terminal/airport.

The other one opens to everyone including non-member-ed guest/s who booked via email or even their hotel's booking site, whereby you tell them the time of your arrival and departure. You pay 50k rupiah, the hotel covers you both way, to and fro.

Quote:
What is the logic of this? Just that he does not want that customers take this benefit in reality, but only see the promotion posted.
This is exactly what i am trying to say, its most likely Ricky is IN REALITY do not want members to take up that benefit of FREE transport back to Ferry terminal (Batam Center/Harbour Bay,in fact they didnt state which ferry terminal, i could just add in Sekupang and even others too). Or simply, the guy who tells you that is....drunk.

Believe me, i took the free transportation to Hang Nadim airport before. But in the end i choose to pay the transport at 110k rupiah becos i wish to see my girls off at the airport (more than 30 mins ride to airport,longer if it rains) and follow by the driver dropping me off to Harbour Bay again (another about 30 mins again).

Alternatively, i can also have Formosa send my girls to the airport and i use the (pay hotel) 50k rupiah for 2 way transport through Harbour Bay-Formosa,which is cheaper. But then, if i do, i dont get to see the girls off to the airport.

Quote:
PS: I guess Mr. Ricky reads this, and will be very upset with me when I will return, but not with you and others because you already changed hotel.
I REALLY hope he did. In fact, i hope the boss read it too. But i doubt they will bother even if they do.

But knowing Indonesia's inconsistency in terms of of customer service and service level (in their service industry), i cannot expect too much out of them, unless i completely dont use those member's other benefits to my favor at all. I now have their member's benefits, plus "others" too. I still use formosa, just not as much as like in the past.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...6#post18661486

Let's not forget, there is also FREE upgrade to better rooms in Formosa for members few times a year too. Imagine, i book X type of room and got upgrade to their top of the range XXX type of room,hehehe...bigger room, can accommodate more girls.

(free room upgrade is another piece of crap after Sinta and her team left Formosa, will share later if i have time)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-05-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!Sambawamba is one of the Best!

Went to Batam last month. My ferry gor delayed by an hour and hence immigration queue was longer than usual. Given this was my first time there and I did not know about the grab / gojek driver issue, took 30 minutes to finally board a cab to hotel, which meant i reached hotel only in the evening instead of afternoon. While checking in, saw a very voluptuous javanese lady who spoke to the receptionist in bahasa which I don't understand, but could make out that she was "guest" for someone in the hotel. Nice figure, lovely face and smile. I would have ideally got her number but was shy in front of reception and also because I was leaving next morning and she was booked today. So left it. Now I wish I had her number for the next time.

Went to the room and rested for an hour. Then went out to explore the area (nagoya hill mall). Had some good and then went for a massage at thai odyssey hoping to get some extra but it is a pure massage place. The room I went to did not even have door but just curtains and no shower.

Disappointed, took out phone to check wechat and could make out all girls were actually OKTs. Didn't want to take any chances so went back to hotel and took a shower. Already 9 so losing hope.

Went out to back of hotel to explore area around Formosa, but didn't want a massage. Later went to no name hoping to catch some chicks. The DJ actually was beautiful and would have picked her up but found she was with he bf.

6 pegs of whiskey and don't remember how much money down, came out of the club and decided to go to hotel given I was already typsy and this was an unknown island to me. Some girls sitting outside the bar opposite the club called me in. One of the girls Held my hand and took me inside. My eyes were although stuck on a girl with thick lips outside, so I asked this girl to bring in her friend. Very excited at the proposition, she called her in and I was sandwiched between two hot ladies on a sofa. Felt like the mafia lol....

The ladies wanted me to buy their drinks, and after carefully looking at the menu I ordered some beer for us 3. This was followed by some smooching and grinding my cock by some lovely ass wearing very thin shorts. I could literally dig my fingers in their pussies. Well, they wanted another drink but whiskey. Call it my blue balls or typsiness I ended up ordering 2 more rounds. They wanted food but I strictly refused. I was actually saying no at least once before every round which seemed to increase their efforts in seducing me, including ducking my cock over my pants. This was very exciting given it was happening at a dark corner of a public bar. Howeber when I asked my lady to join me at my hotel, she said she was working.... well the dream broke, and I came out of the bar, much lighter on my pocket and much heavy on my blue balls.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Sindo ferry May (NTUC members)promo fm 13 - 19. Only pay tax $29 to btm.

https://www.ntuc.org.sg/wps/portal/u...6-6550f5765c50

Thank you
Old 09-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

just fyi guys. went to harris batam barelang and they don't allow GrabFood or food delivery. sad
Old 09-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Sindo ferry May (NTUC members)promo fm 13 - 19. Only pay tax $29 to btm.

https://www.ntuc.org.sg/wps/portal/u...6-6550f5765c50
https://www.safra.sg/indulge/promoti...tic-fast-ferry

safra one is nett. can use that too
Old 10-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Wed night followed my friend to Morena pub, went at around 11pm, its a very happening place, lots of girls inside. It was my first time to Morena pub. As its still within ramadan, so the pub close at 2am instead of 4am.

So this was how I felt when I first entered the pub, upon entering, wow, i was very impressed, the music was loud, theres no live band, basically throughout the whole night, they played shake head type of music, non stop. The lighting was not very dark and the environment not smoky and theres a small dancing space in the centre. Its not a very big disco like pacific. Upon entering, the atmosphere was very lively, the girls were all jiving, dancing, shaking their bodies, it was crowded. As we entered, after a while those ladies inside will start to say hi to us, shake our hands etc....... Basically inside, we just got to order our drinks, sit down, relax and then do whatever we want, theres no cover charge, all the girls who approach you, you may put your hands around their shoulder, feel their bare thighs.

There are many girls inside, most of them are pretty and stylish and of course very friendly. Some of the girls were in their dancing costumes and i saw 2 different types of dancing costumes, most of these girls r pretty too, they take turn to dance at the centre stage. Generally, there are only very few syts here, most of the girls seems to be in their early or mid 20s. If you want anything such as st or LT, u just got to liase with the girls privately. This is not a girl booking joint, so dont expect that the girls u approach will surely agree with your ST or LT proposal.

So with regards to the cost, basically u just pay for your beer and tips to the girls. A jug of beer cost about 250k. Tips to the girls up to you but i give them 50k rupiah.

For those who dont mind throwing away sg50 to sg100 and who love to be surrounded by pretty ladies, hugging them and feeling their thighs, this is a nice place to hang around. Damn!!! since these dancing girls love to crowd around us and since im prepared to throw away some money, so i would just grab n lean at those girls, and feel their thighs, damn steam and of course feel their bodies from outside.

Will i return to morena pub again :- Of course I would. I ask them do they sell shake head medicine here, they told me cost about 500k and i do hv a group of friends who just love these kind of shake head parties, it was very fun when we partied in cambodia with a group of equally havoc girls.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 10-05-2019 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

So this was how I felt when I first entered the pub, upon entering, wow, i was very impressed, the music was loud, theres no live band, basically throughout the whole night, they played shake head type of music, non stop. The lighting was not very dark and the environment not smoky and theres a small dancing space in the centre. Its not a very big disco like pacific. Upon entering, the atmosphere was very lively, the girls were all jiving, dancing, shaking their bodies, it was crowded. As we entered, after a while those ladies inside will start to say hi to us, shake our hands etc....... Basically inside, we just got to order our drinks, sit down, relax and then do whatever we want, theres no cover charge, all the girls who approach you, you may put your hands around their shoulder, feel their bare thighs.

There are many girls inside, most of them are pretty and stylish and of course very friendly. Some of the girls were in their dancing costumes and i saw 2 different types of dancing costumes,

Will i return to morena pub again :- Of course I would.
loud shake head music - no no for me...will not bother with such places...

when dark and have alcohol any ugly gal became pretty...so dun be shocked if you wake up to an ugly beside you if you paid LT...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when dark and have alcohol any ugly gal became pretty...so dun be shocked if you wake up to an ugly beside you if you paid LT...
Morena is not those typical dark discos. Its quite bright and you can eaasily walk around and you can even see a 10 cent coin on the floor.

We did went to pacific to have a look too, we use GoJek to travel around, cheap, good and no hassle. Pacific is no more a disco, its now divided into 2 sections, one section hv been turned into something that look more like a dirty bar in joo chiat. So i saw high sofas and you probably need to book girls to rubba rubba.

Another section was converted into jackpot machines that look like amusement machine.

I am writing this post from nagoya. I cant access sammyboy from sbf.net.nz but i can access via sammyboyforum.com

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 10-05-2019 at 10:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1