The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
munoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Farm still available but WLs mostly non Thai as per bro here commented.. Wechat will have mixture of farm girl n Thai fl.
Oh ic...from all bros comment that those farm r not really recommended to visit. So if want is thru social media like wechat or line id?

I went there few year back and was quiet happening! Ask any tuk tuk and they will drive u to pick up girls. Lol... changes so fast there now...boring lo
Old 17-04-2015, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukahara View Post
There's not many local chicken farms left in HDY. Bro pooker is rite in that most of the WLs in the farms are myanmese/laotian/cambodians. But it is wrong to say there are no more thai ladies in the sex trade in HDY, on the contrary there is always a network of young thai ladies looking to earn some extra money. The trick is to know where to look for them.

I too had been complaining about the demise of the HDY scene compared to the early years until a kind uncle told me to shut up and follow him as he showed me the lobangs in hunting for local ladies. I was surprised that there is an active market of young thai ladies doing FLs.

During my 3 days stay in HDY I manage to get a young 21 year old thai lady from Chiangmai who works as a nurse in the HDY hospital. Her husband is a soldier who was posted to Songkla and she had followed him south to HDY. As he is required to stay inside barracks and can only come out for one weekend every fortnight, she moonlights as a part time FL when she is not working in the hospital and he is not around. She spent 3 nights with me for only 6K baht (2K x 3) leaving to work in the morning and back in my room after her work at the hospital. During the evenings she will bring me out to eat and club with her "friends" who I later came to realize were her fellow freelancers. They have a network and their contacts are all by social media and mama sans. ...
Did u ask her to wear her real nurse uniform?

How to find her or their mamasan? thx
Old 17-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of going in June or July. any bro intending to go then?
Old 17-04-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Thinking of going in June or July. any bro intending to go then?
Dun think la.. so near only... haha.. juz put in the date.. I might tag u along la...
Old 17-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Dun think la.. so near only... haha.. juz put in the date.. I might tag u along la...
tui, concentrate on your trip to Papaya lah.".... may the LBs be with you..."

no need naemlo to hold your hands....
Old 17-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let's plan n chiong together hehe..
Old 17-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let's plan n chiong together hehe..
No problems, drinks on u, zichar on me.. haha.. I go Pattaya enjoy first OK...
Old 17-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
ginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros know if hat yai got any clubs to go party?
Old 17-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thinking of hatyai or HCMC, seems like HCMC will be cheaper and more fun. hatyai seems a little boring hahaha. anyway most likely I'll be with a friend.

Last 6 months been to hcmc 3 times but always is 2d1n type so no chance to explore. So next time must go and "compensate" back
Old 17-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginko View Post
Any bros know if hat yai got any clubs to go party?
Club nectar .. Kiss channel.. Lamborghini..
Old 17-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Arrow Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
No problems, drinks on u, zichar on me.. haha.. I go Pattaya enjoy first OK...
No problem bro.. Since u offer to hold my hand go chiong.. I buy you 12 big bottles of Chang beer...
Old 18-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nectar- thai local pub with livebands, gals usually come with guys.. trouble making place too.
Kiss channel- later u kpkb say kena carrothead there.. not worth going.
Lamborghini- must go after midnight, hang flower joint too. Hope u find ur love one there LOL.
another place is Dome. is Juz beside nectar. But is quite same like Bkk gclub.. gals keep asking u to buy LDS there..will let u Teh nehneh. Frankly, not worth going too la.. u can try for experience but dun come kpkb me OK haha.
if u only wan drinks n listen to liveband, u can go post Lazer or westside.. the banDS there not bad, price is cheap too. Both near odean shopping mall.

Quote:
No problem bro.. Since u offer to hold my hand go chiong.. I buy you 12 big bottles of Chang beer...
Waaa bro.. 12 bot of Chang beer.. knn 1 bot I already faint liao.. , paiseh I whiskey or brandy drinker la.. beer make me vomit easily haha n Juz kidding abt the buying me drinks OK..
Old 18-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nectar- thai local pub with livebands, gals usually come with guys.. trouble making place too.
Lamborghini- must go after midnight, hang flower joint too. Hope u find ur love one there LOL.
another place is Dome. is Juz beside nectar. But is quite same like Bkk gclub.. gals keep asking u to buy LDS there..will let u Teh nehneh. Frankly, not worth going too la.. u can try for experience but dun come kpkb me OK haha.
if u only wan drinks n listen to liveband, u can go post Lazer or westside.. the banDS there not bad, price is cheap too. Both near odean shopping mall.

Waaa bro.. 12 bot of Chang beer.. knn 1 bot I already faint liao.. , paiseh I whiskey or brandy drinker la.. beer make me vomit easily haha n Juz kidding abt the buying me drinks OK..
How the puyings in patts? lol.. A lot info here on behalf of newbie in hatyai area.. We said thank you.. Actually that day I turn n turn outside odean shopping but didn't notice any pubs haha..
Old 19-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

ginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ok thank u.. will go explore.. see if can pick up girls..
Old 19-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

Non can pick up girls in club like bkk? Bkk alot clubs easy to pick up girls.. guess my hatyai trip gonna b boring..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1