The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Sorry bros.. no more sharing.. i have given out to many bros here already. Unfortunately, I am being betrayed by one double crosser here. That pinay maid confronted me on why I gave her number out without her permission. Of course I denied but no use because that fucker gave her my number. you double crosser who is reading this message.. beware of my power! I will CSI you out and give u surprises that you will shock your life.
Alamak i just receive your PM not yet contact her. Too late liao. I up u for the spirit of sharing
Old 28-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Same here bros i share my cck maod some bastard who cant get her went to bautou me my cck maid tell me this guy msg her to tell her about my post! Bloody loser cant get get free bang like us and jealous thats why sabo us. To the bastard wa kan lin lau bu chow cheebye
Old 29-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They don't have skill, the easiest way is to say given by bro here.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnson526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have learn from all expert and I learn fishing myself. Rejected many times on apps such as Wechat or Badoo. However, able to fish 2 Pino and 1 Info. All 1st time go hotel and let me release. Lesson for some asking contact.

Spent few days to sweet talk first before asking meeting. For me got CO to report and limited time to fish, just tell them go somewhere comfort and privacy. If they willing to come out, 99% is your for relax.
Old 29-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good morning, good weather.

Last edited by Timetogo; 29-09-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Old 29-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
They don't have skill, the easiest way is to say given by bro here.

ya lo.. i agree with u leetona bro. those useless guy if no skill then dun play FOC girls la... just a little pressure by the girl asking who gave her number and then he dunno wat to answer but to spill the beans... tell me if everyone like tat then how to share good stuff leh...sigh...
Old 29-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnson526 View Post
I have learn from all expert and I learn fishing myself. Rejected many times on apps such as Wechat or Badoo. However, able to fish 2 Pino and 1 Info. All 1st time go hotel and let me release. Lesson for some asking contact.

Spent few days to sweet talk first before asking meeting. For me got CO to report and limited time to fish, just tell them go somewhere comfort and privacy. If they willing to come out, 99% is your for relax.
Yes kudos to bro johnson526. i also learnt the skills myself. tried many attempts and failed many times until i finally get the trick of hooking free fucks. up till now i can't remember how many girls i have screwed. there are locals, malaysian, china and mostly pinoys. frankly pinoy fucks are the best.
Old 29-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sooner or later there will be no more prostitution when they run out of business. Our higher up will be delighted when there r fewer prostitution?
Old 29-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 10
A88088 is a name known to allA88088 is a name known to allA88088 is a name known to allA88088 is a name known to allA88088 is a name known to allA88088 is a name known to all

Must learn from the seniors here how to hook maid.
Old 29-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexplorers View Post
Some guys here really no ethics one.
Last time i also share a badoo maid FR.
Then someone here go print screen and show her. Wana be hero right?!
Then she keep bombing my phone.
Who is that ah?? Like that one!
Old 29-09-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I see many talking about sharing.
Don't share. Because you won't get the girl.

Let's hunt.
This Sunday 12pm meeting at The Connoisseur Concerto of International Building.
We will gather there and prepare our hunt at either blowfish or orchard tower.
The requirement for participation is every man must talk to one girl and try to hunt her. The rest of the squad will provide support fire.
Old 30-09-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Chat with this DH in apps, she asking me which apps is more easier to know men. I got stunt and say which apps is more easier to find DH. Actually we screw them but look like they enjoy being screw by different men. Its inborn in them, no screw will feel loosen.
Old 30-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 19
samster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamster_abt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Contacts given to bros who requested. Good luck. Later on will have somemore to be given out.
Old 30-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold

Bro, can share her ctc.
Old 30-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Contacts given to bros who requested. Good luck. Later on will have somemore to be given out.
share share

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1