The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

last mth fly via Tiger reached Baiyun airport 2am. Kena carrot by private car RMB 200. Later at Spa the gal say at not so ex one.

This Thursday flying via Jetstar, estimated to reach Baiyun at 1am. Anyone can advise how best not to kena carrot as midnight not many options.

If we take e taxi at the taxi stand will they go by meter or still must negoiate?
Old 25-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart View Post
last mth fly via Tiger reached Baiyun airport 2am. Kena carrot by private car RMB 200. Later at Spa the gal say at not so ex one.

This Thursday flying via Jetstar, estimated to reach Baiyun at 1am. Anyone can advise how best not to kena carrot as midnight not many options.

If we take e taxi at the taxi stand will they go by meter or still must negoiate?
From Baiyun airport to gz city at mid night rate via meter and toll fee is around 150rmb. So your 200rmb is not very bad.

Just join in the taxi Q, make sure the driver agreed to go via meter plus you pay the toll fee. The final should be around 150rmb. Nothing to negotiate.
Old 25-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
From Baiyun airport to gz city at mid night rate via meter and toll fee is around 150rmb. So your 200rmb is not very bad.

Just join in the taxi Q, make sure the driver agreed to go via meter plus you pay the toll fee. The final should be around 150rmb. Nothing to negotiate.
Thanks bro!
Old 26-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks bro!
Sorry one more very important point.

Try to give the exact amount or very near to that to the cab driver.

Beware that some GZ cab drivers are well known, will try to cheat the customers by exchanging the 100rmb with fake bills. It's dark in the cab and they can pick on foreigners who are not aware of their tricks.

Few ways to counter that if you dont have exact change :

1) Pay only when you arrive at the destination.

2) read aloud the last three digit of the 100rmb bill you give to the cab driver.

3) or speak aloud in a very firm tone "司机先生请你注意看我给你这两张一百元的钱(人名币)。“

and be alert and keep your eye on the driver action till you are out of the cab.

If at any one time they request you exchange the 100rmb bill you gave earlier for another bill. If have to assume that they have already change your note for a fake ones. Once you change with them it's 100% sure that you will get a fake note. Just ignore them and walk off. If they insist then tell them you will call the police. They will sure to back off.

This is the first step to avoid been con with fake bill in China......Kekekeke.
Old 27-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Keisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Bro le113ru, thks a lot for the lead. I am new in GZ, been here a about month and upon reading this, visited the spa 4 times already. Very straight forward and economical. Its located in Haizhu area. Take the metro to changgang, take exit C2, as you take the escalator up to the main street, just walk straight about 400 to 500 meters. The hotel is on the left side. Enter the hotel and take the lift after the reception area on the left. Its on the 3rd floor. Full service is RMB378
If you are unable to find the place, the telephone number is 84414213.
I have tried 3 girls but dont know their names. However, below are some description to assist those who are interested
123 - around 25yo, big boops, think Its D cup, gargle back and front massage, hot and cold bbbj, AR, multiple position FJ
161 - mid 20s, willing to please, gargle back, front and thighh massage, AR, multi position FJ
188 - 30yo, she is the oldest amongst the girls, provides the best service.
Apparently, she is the teacher to all the newbies. Extremely good hot and cold bbbj, AR, gargle back and front massage. Deep throat, multi position FJ

SPA is a bit old and run down. Locker room, shower facilities, steam bath, tv and rest area is quite big. Overall extremely value for money.
I have this place a try, Spa is still run down. The shower heads are like jets but it was quiet at the sitting area. I went upstairs, met my girl, a slender girl in a nice navy blue gown from suichun. Started with a very very light massage, I was hoping for more of a massage. She made up for it in the next activity, hehe..
She said to call her whenever I come back, she looks good but didn't give me the right massage.
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 3/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall Experience: 6/10
Old 27-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Sorry one more very important point.

Try to give the exact amount or very near to that to the cab driver.

Beware that some GZ cab drivers are well known, will try to cheat the customers by exchanging the 100rmb with fake bills. It's dark in the cab and they can pick on foreigners who are not aware of their tricks.
One thing I always practice when in China, get as much small change as you can carry. Lots of 10s and 5s is always good. If I dun have, before getting in a taxi, I'll go buy sweets or a drink and pay with a 100 bill at the airport.

Who Shags Wins
Old 27-06-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lets do it again in August !!!!!!!
Old 27-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
All naked mm formed a circle around them.........3 naked men!
Lets do it again inAugust !!!!
Sorry doublr posting.
Old 27-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Sorry Kentdo and Willie, could not make it thst night.
It wad late when get off th river cruisr. Enjoy Guangzhou. Be back to explore more nect time.
Of course with KC ...
Old 27-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
delson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in GZ nw?

Wanna go for a drink and chill?

Went to osotto last nite.. its atmosphere was great and massage was good.. the Hunan girl that massage me was friendly but as i tot it was a clean joint therefore didn't pop any question haha...

I'll be here till Friday..
Old 27-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

Quote:

There is always a city bus (line 1) even if your plane is the last one to land on that day. The bus goes to the main railway station. however, there are other stops (abt 3) before that. If you go railway station, the price I think is around 17 rmb. The trick is not to check-in your luggage so that you can rush out before others to get on board of this last bus. (note that if the bus is full, it will leave, so imagine the whole load of passengers on board on your plane trying to catch the last bus!) When you reach the railway station, go to anywhere by taxi is much much cheaper.

Alternative idea I can think of is to carpool with other passengers at the taxi queue though I had nvr try it b4.
Old 29-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
Sorry Kentdo and Willie, could not make it thst night.
It wad late when get off th river cruisr. Enjoy Guangzhou. Be back to explore more nect time.
Of course with KC ...
Chill bro SB388, there's always a next time.

Heard U r going to be tied down with your KC? So next time wanna cheong would be difficult??? I sincerely hope not.

Take care and enjoy
Old 29-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Chill bro SB388, there's always a next time.

Heard U r going to be tied down with your KC? So next time wanna cheong would be difficult??? I sincerely hope not.

Take care and enjoy
No lah ... i always have license to play.

But my days of making weekend trips to Chang ping would end soon.
As my work in Singapore is finiauing soon.

SB388
Old 30-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any street or type of GL ST available in GZ...? Or OKT contacts... Can PM me...
Old 30-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for your advices.

Took Jetstar on Thurs night and reach GZ on Fri morning. Reached Baiyun airport around 1am, and took cab by meter. RMB100+ a bit reached Osotto. Check into a room for RMB400+ to stay with my CP gal. Upped twice during that few hours and checked out at 11am. Lacked sleep and energy, but satified.

Checked into Chimelong Hotel and went to their water theme park. Went back to room early as i am very tired. I wanted to sleep but the gal keep disturb me for f. But we no more condom, so she call my friend next door for it. My friend never bring and this made my gal very frustrated. Desperated, she call the counter for it. The staff say will send up immediately, so we started foreplay. after 15mins still no room service, she heated up and call counter again. after awhile, the plastics finally came. upped her till i cum but she still not shiok. put on another cap and upped her till i whole body sweating but unable to cum. as i fulfilled her already, i KOed without cumming, and went to sleep.

During the night, she keep HJ me to ask for more, and I have to act asleep - 1st time i feel like i'm a sex slave.

First light this morning, she attacked me again. Knowing i have one last cap for 1 last shot, i counter-attacked and upped her with all my energy. after a long fight, i managed to cum. She's real delighted as she say she hasn't have so much sex after quitting CP KTV.

Tipped her RMB2k and dropped her at her place and check in into Victory Hotel at Shamian Island this morning. Beautiful room and eqipped with computer. As i am writing this FR, my bro is upping his gal next door...

Today is a rest day, will travel to CP tomorrow for more fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1