The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
aeros is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraeros is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=540759
Yesterday visit her, great and wonderful
Old 19-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nayfus is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys, just tried Kacy (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/kacy-massage/). Not sure if anyone has done a review on her. It states in her profile that she can speak simple English but when I was there, she can't speak English. So I had to converse with her in my jialat mandarin. Disappointing. Her massage however was good but if you're looking for the GFE as stated in her profile, you won't be getting any. It's just another massage and HJ. RTM, NEVER
Old 20-09-2015, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
herafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm. Just wondering if I am able to self advertise here?
Old 20-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herafeen79 View Post
Hmm. Just wondering if I am able to self advertise here?
yes please... don't forget to include all options and rates
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 20-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

herafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherafeen79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
yes please... don't forget to include all options and rates
Heh, I don't really have a lot of options as I am just doing professional massage. Here's my thread for your perusal.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=543617

Thank you!

Hera.
Old 21-09-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster

JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh, I don't really have a lot of options as I am just doing professional massage. Here's my thread for your perusal.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=543617

Thank you!

Hera.
wah sis... for my perusal... very the formal leh... haha!
but then again u already mention u provide professional massage, so must be business oriented in every way.
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 21-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
wah sis... for my perusal... very the formal leh... haha!
but then again u already mention u provide professional massage, so must be business oriented in every way.
Haha, was that not the correct term to use? Lolx. Yup, when it comes to professional massage, I am definitely very particular about my services, so I guess you can consider me as being business orientated in that sense.
Old 21-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha, was that not the correct term to use? Lolx. Yup, when it comes to professional massage, I am definitely very particular about my services, so I guess you can consider me as being business orientated in that sense.
Sis, ignore my question if make you not comfortable.
Believe other than professional massage which is confirmed from all the field report all bro do expect some extra?
Old 21-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

I am back,I just massage by her at 1pm due to I am trying to book for CoCo but she is only free after 6pm(business so good)
After not visiting Eileen(contact 85539884)for the pass few mth,now she already relocated at new place now stay alone in very new condo.
She wanted me to write some FR for her, she said now a day no FR after old Okt no more.Her service and massage place all had improved a lot,I left her place happily and refresh.I will try to visit her more.The old is still better than the new.

She can understand English

Last edited by Massage9988; 22-09-2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: wrong phone number
Old 21-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Sis, ignore my question if make you not comfortable.
Believe other than professional massage which is confirmed from all the field report all bro do expect some extra?
Haha, I am not at all not comfortable, don't worry.

For both Swedish and Sensual massage, it is done professionally without any form of sexual services as stated clearly on my thread. I do offer manhood therapy though at the end of sensual massage if my regular asks for it, which is up to their preference.

My extras comes in the version of dedicated attention, comprehensive body analysis/massage and good tea/chocolates in the end.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 21-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha, I am not at all not comfortable, don't worry.

For both Swedish and Sensual massage, it is done professionally without any form of sexual services as stated clearly on my thread. I do offer manhood therapy though at the end of sensual massage if my regular asks for it, which is up to their preference.

My extras comes in the version of dedicated attention, comprehensive body analysis/massage and good tea/chocolates in the end.

Have a good day everyone!
I think manhood therapy is wat most of the cheongsters needed here. Im sure most bro will honor your professionality on this. But still do prepare for some ridiculous customer when you drawing attention here. Looking foreard for the field report.
Old 22-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
I think manhood therapy is wat most of the cheongsters needed here. Im sure most bro will honor your professionality on this. But still do prepare for some ridiculous customer when you drawing attention here. Looking foreard for the field report.
I guess one will see all sorts of people in this forum. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Old 22-09-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gilacewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess one will see all sorts of people in this forum. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Most of the bros here in English speaking thread are either MAT or MAMA. Since u clearly stated that u dun take indian customers so i think many will be dissapointed.
Old 22-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilacewek View Post
Most of the bros here in English speaking thread are either MAT or MAMA. Since u clearly stated that u dun take indian customers so i think many will be dissapointed.
Well, perhaps I am self advertising on the wrong thread. Haha! I guess it's all races that peruse this thread, not just limited to the Malays or Indian samsters. I do apologize if anyone is disappointed, but it's personal preference. Cheers!
Old 23-09-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Kitty looks good
any commandos?
DM ME WILL YOU

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1