The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsotm View Post
Xiao Man is soooo gorgeous....prettiest i've seen on Geylang.
For those who have upped YoYo, how's Yoyo compared to Xiao Man?
Also just on a curious note, do you guys usually tip them in the room? How much usually?
No point waste yr money unless u want to leave her some impression for RTF,no matter how much u give doesnt change anything,only thing dat change is yr pocket.Maybe yr pocket very BIG so give tips also no feeling....salute u
Old 02-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Also just on a curious note, do you guys usually tip them in the room? How much usually?
BTW Yoyo reminds me of someone.........AMY...YOYO.....AMY......YOYO....
Old 02-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since I read so much about this house, thought I will give it a try. Currently waiting in the lounge as I'm typing this.. First time looking FL and need to wait. Not complaining or paiseh, just not use to it. All the guys looking at each other, lol. Will post fr later. Told okt anyone will do since I don't know any. Let's just hope for the best.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 20
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
---, thought I will give it a try. Currently waiting in the lounge as I'm typing this.. .
Bro, you are twittering your "virgin" GL fucking trip! Keep going and well done!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
YoYo v MeiHui

different looks, to me that is...YoYo looks younger becoz she is younger...LOL...n more the sexy chio syt look...Meihui pretty n sexy look wif nice small eyes, got that kinda of sexy pretty mistress feel abt her...svc wise i wld say YoYo has improved since she first started...worth a try...Meihui, well she it appears that she has upped her game since more newbies arrived on the scene, that being said i still get inconsistent feedback on her svcs...so no doubt worth a try for her looks but if u r going for svcs perhaps dont hv too high expectations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
are you sure 9/10 ???... meihui also cannot match up her look
Old 03-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
YoYo v Xiao Man

again different looks...YoYo young...Xiao Man has that nu ren wei kinda of look n feel...YoYo syt...Xiao Man pretty & refined wif sparkling eyes...YoYo svcs improving...Xiao Man svcs great combo of gfe n commando wif passionate frenching...

as for tips...suggest u 'tip' by adding on an extra session instead...u enjoy n the mm enjoys as well...
Quote:
Old 03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YoYo v MeiHui

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
different looks, to me that is...YoYo looks younger becoz she is younger...LOL...n more the sexy chio syt look...Meihui pretty n sexy look wif nice small eyes, got that kinda of sexy pretty mistress feel abt her...svc wise i wld say YoYo has improved since she first started...worth a try...Meihui, well she it appears that she has upped her game since more newbies arrived on the scene, that being said i still get inconsistent feedback on her svcs...so no doubt worth a try for her looks but if u r going for svcs perhaps dont hv too high expectations...
i can agreed on that. if you follow my fr. i have look for meihui before and she is good to me that session maybe i am lucky. however, never see her for weeks.wish her all the best
Old 03-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Smile MeiHui

actually i hv never had a problem wif Meihui's svcs...she treats me well when i rtf...but feedback fm other buds seems to be abit more inconsistent although generally hv heard that she has upped her game in the last mth or 2...
Quote:
i can agreed on that. if you follow my fr. i have look for meihui before and she is good to me that session maybe i am lucky. however, never see her for weeks.wish her all the best
Old 03-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MeiHui

Quote:
actually i hv never had a problem wif Meihui's svcs...she treats me well when i rtf...but feedback fm other buds seems to be abit more inconsistent although generally hv heard that she has upped her game in the last mth or 2...
Maybe Meihui deliver services based on her mood and chemistry.
If she know you during sunny days and you rtf on her rainy day. I think services still there as there are some form of chemistry . If she dislike you right from first session, I think it's pretty hard to get any from her. She got no lack of 粉丝 given her looks. Hope the next time I saw her , she still good.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duhman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
again different looks...YoYo young...Xiao Man has that nu ren wei kinda of look n feel...YoYo syt...Xiao Man pretty & refined wif sparkling eyes...YoYo svcs improving...Xiao Man svcs great combo of gfe n commando wif passionate frenching...

as for tips...suggest u 'tip' by adding on an extra session instead...u enjoy n the mm enjoys as well...
I agree, I went to Xiao Man two times in 7 days. Thinking of going to her again in the next 2 weeks. The second session she seemed tired and not as into it as the previous one.

Grinding was great, she has a real need to please so I can go the distance with her. Despite of my size I made her cum again.

XM is my favorite so far.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YoYo v MeiHui

Quote:
I agree bro binbin--- I tasted MH for the 1st time & she was very sweet & always smiling --- I too wish her all the best
Old 03-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are you sure 9/10 ???... meihui also cannot match up her look
I thought she is better looking too. Maybe Meihui has been around for too long thus no longer has that appeal anymore
Old 03-07-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my sentiments too, unless you think 150$ per session is real cheap which i strongly disagree
Pricing is really relative. It really depends on what you are comparing it against.

I think there are pretty value for $$
Old 03-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I thought she is better looking too. Maybe Meihui has been around for too long thus no longer has that appeal anymore
think we into new stock when they are available.so her appealing look seems to be dropping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Pricing is really relative. It really depends on what you are comparing it against.

I think there are pretty value for $$
I do think it is pretty alright to capped at 150$.but now someone wanna give extra. isn't it indirectly imply not only affordable but rather cheap since someone still wanna offer tips.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
leewestwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never bonk for a month at least need to offload must go down to 1654A later sunday is not that pack with bros so can get Jenny no need to wait so long miss her a lot cant wait to give her a full swing man , Jenny i'm comin hi hi .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1