The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 04-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Yes I have been trying to also make time to see Mistress Bigyoku(especially in that hot black leather outfit/gloves/boots she wears in her blog)... but I am too pre-occupied by other La Siora Mistresses at the moment.
That is the La Siora dilema - too many good ones to choose from.

One of the is the gorgeous Mistress Shinobu. She is a dead ringer for Japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki. She does not speak any English but is excellent in session. She sat on my face with her panties and made me drink her pee coming through the panties. Although I would recommend her to those that speak at least a little Japanese.

sub- glad you had a good session with Ayatsuki. If you check out her blog - she has a real wicked sense to her. She is a natural Mistress and has model looks. Her stable of slaves is probably quite large.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Yes I have been trying to also make time to see Mistress Bigyoku(especially in that hot black leather outfit/gloves/boots she wears in her blog)... but I am too pre-occupied by other La Siora Mistresses at the moment.
That is the La Siora dilema - too many good ones to choose from.

One of the is the gorgeous Mistress Shinobu. She is a dead ringer for Japanese pop star Ayumi Hamasaki. She does not speak any English but is excellent in session. She sat on my face with her panties and made me drink her pee coming through the panties. Although I would recommend her to those that speak at least a little Japanese.

sub- glad you had a good session with Ayatsuki. If you check out her blog - she has a real wicked sense to her. She is a natural Mistress and has model looks. Her stable of slaves is probably quite large.
yes, ayatsuki is tall and elegant. But did not really like the armpit hair though. Not sure why she keeps it there, maybe her bf slave loves it haha...

She told me she started out in the femdom scene due to her younger brother. Apparently, he forced her to kick him in the nuts during their childhood days and this caused her to gradually associate with the scene.

Quite hilarious
Old 05-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Since i have tasted La Siora, next stop would be Nagoya's Club-Absolute, run by Mistress Hibiki, whom I'm not sure if she still sees slaves, but Ami and Tubaki are my next targets during my next trip, hopefully before Jun 2011.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i am planning a trip to Tokyo/La Siora in Feb, after CNY. Targets are Bigyoku and Akiho. I am into soft slaving, so guess my main activity will be worshipping their foot slave and drinking their pee.

Hope they dun hurt me much
Old 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
Since i have tasted La Siora, next stop would be Nagoya's Club-Absolute, run by Mistress Hibiki, whom I'm not sure if she still sees slaves, but Ami and Tubaki are my next targets during my next trip, hopefully before Jun 2011.
Stick to other sm club in Tokyo, club absolute operate in sm hotel out of the centre of Nagoya. Hard to reach compare to Tokyo and nothing there.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

I would have to agree with ydgduo about not going out of your way to Nagoya just to visit Club Absolute.
Unless you have another specific purpose to visit Nagoya( business, tourism - you can see all there is in one day )--stay in Tokyo. Nagoya nightlife is a joke compared to Tokyo or Osaka(which is awesome by the way)

I was contemplating going to Nagoya this trip(to see Mistres Izumi) but ruled it out since now there are so many options in Tokyo now and it just is not worth the high extra cost of travel/hotel/etc.. Round trip Shinkansen Tokyo-Nagoya is almost the cost of a session alone.

But if you do go, please let us know how it was. In the meantime I will fantasize of Club Absolute Mistresses in their SMQR videos.

By the way, Sweet Devil has a new Mistress - "Rino". She is actually been in
some Japanese AV videos as Remi Kawamura including this one-
https://www.catfight.co.jp/english/c...cgi?item=29504

A few years ago she started out at Club Aphro(as a slave) in Kabuki-Cho then moved on to another club in Shinjuku as a Mistress.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster

Re: smclub.jp

Hey wujifoot ,

thanks for your information. i will try it.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Samster

club absolute, well, the gals are less experience, less beautiful than Tokyo.
Not worth it, to go there, even on business, save the money for tokyo.

make appointment if you want particular mistress.
you have to take train or taxi to the love hotel, the train in nagoya have different company and they do not share the same top up card like tokyo, so you have to pay cash. then you have to walk from train station to the love hotel.
once there, you press the button of the picture of room you want to stay.
then you go in and call the sm club on the phone and tell your room number. wait for 15 mins, mistress will show up in the room, which is better than tokyo,since you have to meet them somewhere in the street. But there are nothing in that area.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
By the way, Sweet Devil has a new Mistress - "Rino". She is actually been in
some Japanese AV videos as Remi Kawamura including this one-
sweet devil is awesome, they operate very near shinjuku main station, not like la siora a bit farther away, a bit only.

prezis is awesome too, not in shinjuku. of course acid tokyo shinjuku, but that one did not try yet, because i have limited time.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

kinda tired of tokyo as i have been there countless times. thus i need to try something different and nagoya fits the bill since i will be making a trip up to magome and perhaps kanazawa as well.

it will be a fantasy to try someone who has been starring in the smqr videos. maybe i will get her to autograph on my dvd as well...

if i go back to tokyo, will probably choose acid over siora this time round too..
Old 07-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will b serving ms nurie n jasmine tml. Last nite cant sleep keep thinking how the session will be like hahaha....btw anyone can coment whether i shd clear my bowels as i think they will be assplay involved or shd i just go as it is cos they may do enema for me b4 play. Try ms suniya b4 last time but she nvr enema me .lucky i did it b4 hand and it is not messy hahaha...looking forward as book b4 hand one mth ago. Next one dunno who coming. Seems christy seldom come here. Heard she quite good in all compare to the rest.
Old 08-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

hi, anyone try mistress jasmine and mistress nurie. anything to be afraid of in serving them in the hotel room as you never know if there are cameras, right?

russenl....
Old 09-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by russenl View Post
hi, anyone try mistress jasmine and mistress nurie. anything to be afraid of in serving them in the hotel room as you never know if there are cameras, right?

russenl....
not to worry about that. they are quite professional.

i couldnt get a slot coz i booked too late..
Old 09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
will b serving ms nurie n jasmine tml. Last nite cant sleep keep thinking how the session will be like hahaha....btw anyone can coment whether i shd clear my bowels as i think they will be assplay involved or shd i just go as it is cos they may do enema for me b4 play. Try ms suniya b4 last time but she nvr enema me .lucky i did it b4 hand and it is not messy hahaha...looking forward as book b4 hand one mth ago. Next one dunno who coming. Seems christy seldom come here. Heard she quite good in all compare to the rest.
Got FR?
Old 09-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok, heres the fr. Was bought to their rm. At first, ms jasmine was rather nice until ms nurie comes in and blindflod me. Told to strip n lie on the sofa,on top of table, knee down tied to chair ect..ect. was torture with electro equipment on nipple, asshole, penis also. The probe she use is thin. Well at first , until she turn up the power .the feeling is like having a large dildo in the ass...sometimes i even jerk so hard when the power is so strong.a few times i almost break down n cry. The penis torture , she insert the probe into my pee hole and on it. At low power it feels rather nice like a mini vibrator inside till the crank up the power when they see i m enjoying myself. Yea, one more thing, theres one time the jerk was so strong till the probe shoot out of my asshole wgen i contract so strong and they laugh out loud seeing me suffering. Eventually, she fisted me , not the whope arm but 5 fingers and they really try to push my limit till i cannot take it. So be careful wat you type in yr email cos they tailor the session to wat you like. Finally after almost 2 hrs, they decide to make me cum in a glass. After i had my fun. I was order to open my mouth..you guys can guess what come next. Pardon me cos reply frm my mobile phone. Really difficult to type. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1