The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 26-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2650 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Shoutout to bro Nono for excellent guide about Batam.

Kena kc-ed liao with Bandung girl from MM.Oh boy I was lucky to choose the girl.Got lovebite haha.

2nd day only, go out with her like bf/gf with no bookings.She rejected 2 bookings just for me.Outgoing,spontaneous girl and very easy to go out with since I know how to speak bahasa indon.

Will be back after fasting month. Cheers all bros & chiong safe.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes, bro...walk in customers to Horizon Ferry counter pays S$48,which is their full price.

(the ticket photo you quoted will cost you a total of S$38 if you travel on weekdays)

So much talks about Horizon ferry, time to also support other ferry companies too,hehehe...Sindo has a new promotion for those bros who prefer to board/alight via Batam center. Simply google Sindo Ferry to get to their main site and starts looking under promotion for those who are interested.

(still valid a
s stated on their website)

Enjoy Batam.

Expired long ago
Old 26-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
Kena kc-ed liao with Bandung girl from MM.Oh boy I was lucky to choose the girl.Got lovebite haha.

2nd day only, go out with her like bf/gf with no bookings.She rejected 2 bookings just for me.Outgoing,spontaneous girl and very easy to go out with since I know how to speak bahasa indon.
Oh, the girl not on contract? If so, good for both you and her,hehehe...she expecting you to "marry" her....?

*joking*

I remember one of my friend did married a girl from MM tho,hehehe...that was a few years ago when i just started Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Expired long ago
Argh! Yes, you are right, the promo expired already. I just called them up about 15 mins ago to check, the reason why the promo is still on their website is becos there could be other NTUC members still withholding the e-coupon. The apps cant tabulate new e-coupon anymore.

Sorry about the wrong info on Sindo Ferry.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm...an interesting ferry ticket i saw online,hehehe...
I might just camp outside horizon ferry counter to hijack my non-sbf friends,hehehe...who knows, i might meet Blackpage, Leo and/or Ice queuing in the line some days.
We missed the appointment. I quickly bought my ticket (one way, standard price $32 if I am not wrong) yesterday and I rushed to my island.
How the hell did you find those promotions online? What are the T&Cs behind those free tickets?
I went to check the Horizon Ferry web site, before travelling, but I discarded the option to buy in advance the ticket, because I saw no savings and I could not buy an open ticket.

Quote:
I only buy telkomsel sim card tho,so i arent sure about how other brand of sim card works today. And i mainly use 2 sim card seller. One of which is at Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Walk out of arrival, turn my head to right side and i will see the shop. There are 3 shops tho, i buy from the middle shop with a man manning it.
I entered yesterday, and I did not see that. I saw 4 or maybe 5 shops in line, plus some more still empty.
All manned by girls and only one by a boy: the last one. The boy kept his face on his phone, but he looked teckie enough, so I went to him.
See the other post about my new findings on SIM card registration.

Quote:
Talk about toilet, you SHOULD actually try to use the man's toilet in CGV cinema Grand Batam. The way the man toilet's pee tub is made were meant for taller people. Shorter people NEED to rest their dick at the below photo position circle in red,hehehe...
You missed totally the point.
Lower toilets are NOT for shorter people, but for men who have a long pipe, which nearly reaches the floor level.

Quote:
Benefits of these theater room is at any one time, if i didnt count the total number of seats wrong, there wont be more than 34 person inside it. So its not crowded and get lots of privacy.

During weekday, me and my girls were the only people inside,hehehe...the very reason why i can take all the above photos inside the theater room is because there was NO ONE inside, even after the movie starts, hehehe... cool, isnt it?
I beg your pardon if I disappoint you, but IN ALL CINEMAS there are low-light cameras, to monitor the situation in rooms at all times. The goal is checking if there is anyone prisoner when they close, or if there is anyone bullying or robbing, but this time I think they were happy to look at your action during the movie.
The operators should give you a free ticket in change of the happy time you gave them, at least (ooopps, a ticket for two persons)

Quote:
To see more girls, go to Windsor Food Court (famous for their pretty-looking beer girls).
Yes, but very hard to bed.
In spite of all my efforts, I invited several of them (pretty and young SYT) to have a drink or lunch at day time during these years, but I could get only one in my room, and we did not go further than kissing the boobs.
Old 26-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
SIM card registration

I entered Harbour Bay yesterday.
To avoid the hassle of registration, I went to the shops looking for a pre-registered card, as discussed in previous recent posts.

This time, I saw 4 or maybe 5 shops in line, right after the arrival exit door, plus some more boxes still empty.
All shops were manned by girls and only one by a boy: the last one to the right, with large Telkomsel signs.The boy looked teckie enough, so I went to him.

I bought one 4G Telkomsel card, with 2G+2G+1.5G+500M data (total 6G, but only 2G of full Internet browsing), for 100k.
The interesting thing is that (I report what the boy told me) this card is not registered, but it will be deactivated after one month if I do not register it using some real KTP/KK number via SMS, or my passport going to Grapari.
I am using it without problems, at full speed.

More in detail, this is what the boy told me. I cannot testify it is true or not, I just report it, but I notice it is partially in contrast with what I read on the web site of the operators! Welcome to Indonesia, the land of flexible Laws.

He said:

- This 4G Telkomsel card is not registered, but it is active now and will be deactivated after one month if I do not register it. This is in contrast with what I knew and I tried before, that is a card without registration does not have even a minute of grace period activation.

- Only Telkomsel offers such cards, which do not need registrations, are prepaid, and are therefore ideal for short-time foreigh tourists.

- He tried to register a card using random KTP and KK numbers, but it failed. He claims the system can check in real time if a KTP KK number is valid or not. I doubt, but he said so. I would like to try, if I have a card that neeeds to be registered.

- I asked a simple GSM card without data, only for calling. Telkcomsel does not have it. Only the 100k cards.
Therefore, he offered me a "3" card, for 35k, plus some top-up amount, which is PRE-REGISTERED and is active.
He does not know pre-registered using what KTP-KK numbers, but it words.
Once again: welcome to Indonesia!
Old 26-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

...Deleted....

Thank you
Old 27-04-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

beside 89 hotel, seems like Swiss-Inn also bey pai
walking distance to 3 malls.

any recommendation for clean and happy ending massage nearby
Old 27-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
stopie is Cool - loads of Potential

Are there any newly open men spa?
Old 28-04-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I remember one of my friend did married a girl from MM tho,hehehe...
Someone said "never buy a brand new car out of the fabric", because totally new items can hide some defect.
Better buying a car which has run a few km already: the price is lower and the engine has been run in, now ready to express its full power.
Old 28-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
How the hell did you find those promotions online? What are the T&Cs behind those free tickets?
I went to check the Horizon Ferry web site, before travelling, but I discarded the option to buy in advance the ticket, because I saw no savings and I could not buy an open ticket.
I got those tickets from sites like Lazada, qoo10 etc. Note that when i say i got those S$38 to S$40 tickets from "sites LIKE Lazada , Qoo10", doesnt means its the site i got my tickets there. I didnt wish to advertise for those tickets. Horizon ferry tickets were very popular and sells by itself, no need me to advertise,hehehe..

I got my 1st orange horizon ticket from sites LIKE those sites i mentioned but later on i got it from some Tour agency shops and some Batam's money changer at 380k to 375k rupiah each. I missed your arrival,hehehe...possibly due to "fate",hehehe...otherwise i would have try to convince you to trade my one way Horizon ferry ticket (in blue) from Batam to Singapore which i bought for S$10 for 2 bottles of Teh Botel from you.

Quote:
I entered yesterday, and I did not see that. I saw 4 or maybe 5 shops in line, plus some more still empty.
All manned by girls and only one by a boy: the last one. The boy kept his face on his phone, but he looked teckie enough, so I went to him.
The moment after your luggage is scanned, you walked out of the arrival, you should see those shops selling sim cards when you turn your head right-sided,hehehe...anyway,you bought the right sim card you looked for, hence this reply deems pretty much useless now.

Quote:
You missed totally the point.
Lower toilets are NOT for shorter people, but for men who have a long pipe, which nearly reaches the floor level.
Ok,i admit, I got the wrong photo to illustrate the peeing tub (sorry,i shouldnt have copied bro BFOMF5's posted picture ), should have use something like this one below :

The shorter the man using the pee tub (especially on the most extreme right-side one), the higher the chance his dick would likely touches the tub,maybe even need to rest on it to pee,hehehe...yes, the Grand Batam Mall theater toilet built their men's toilet pee tub something like the above photo. And its every one of them,hehehe...

Quote:
I beg your pardon if I disappoint you, but IN ALL CINEMAS there are low-light cameras, to monitor the situation in rooms at all times. The goal is checking if there is anyone prisoner when they close, or if there is anyone bullying or robbing, but this time I think they were happy to look at your action during the movie.
The operators should give you a free ticket in change of the happy time you gave them, at least (ooopps, a ticket for two persons)
Before every movie that starts in Batam, there is often an advertisement that would tells movie patrons that there is some sort of hidden camera in the theater itself that would try to "catch" people trying to take videos of the movie.

Just sharing.

Quote:
Yes, but very hard to bed.
In spite of all my efforts, I invited several of them (pretty and young SYT) to have a drink or lunch at day time during these years, but I could get only one in my room, and we did not go further than kissing the boobs.
No experience on this one, i have only been there twice. The beer girls were attractive, and definitely have no lack of admirersssss, hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-04-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is that common for horizon or others ferry to add extra trip?
I missed the 1630 trips today was thinking of taking 1710 majestic or 1720 sindo. Saw big groups of tourist. So I move a few steps right and saw horizon showing 1700 for next trip. Thought there was a mistake. Double check and they said it's a extra trip.

I save another 45 more minutes.
Old 28-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Someone said "never buy a brand new car out of the fabric", because totally new items can hide some defect.
Better buying a car which has run a few km already: the price is lower and the engine has been run in, now ready to express its full power.
Its a different culture for people from different part of the world buying things.

I used to work in the airport when i was much younger and i learned that a lot of European customers who transit Singapore airport would PREFER to buy "display set" products on the shelf when i show it to them. Their explanation were almost same as yours. They tell me, display set of a product shows that product WORKS FINE and they tell me they are sure the company i work for, SURELY wont put a FAULTY display set for me to demo it to them.

For some Asian customers, its almost like killing them when i tell them to buy a display set,they will say something like, "so many has touch the product before, its like buying a 2nd hand product",hehehe...i guess its a different ways of looking at things.

Perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Is that common for horizon or others ferry to add extra trip?
Not so sure about other ferry companies, but Horizon ferry may sometime add on extra trips when there is a demand. And especially so during weekends and public holidays.

CNY time,Christmas and New Year Day time, the number of trips to Batam and back almost doubled for horizon ferry,hehehe...

Must be a Chinese boss, if can pick up all S$2, S$5 and S$10 notes, why only pick up S$10?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 28-04-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

At Grand Batam Mall, there is Top 100 supermarket (mall's basement), and beside the Top 100 supermarket, there is this mini food court...

...and in that food court has my favourite chicken rice,hehehe...

This stall of chicken rice is not cheap, or at least its more expensive than other Budi Siang Malam i ate before. Yes, its the MOST expensive chicken rice stall i ate in Batam.

25k rupiah for a chicken rice in Batam is indeed expensive (comparing Batam versus Batam) but i look at my chicken rice again and realize that the portion of chicken they gave me were actually BIGGER!!

I remember when i 1st ate Budi Siang Malam chicken rice at penuin wet market area, it cost me only 16k rupiah, a year or 2 later, it went up to 17k to 18k rupiah respectively (following year). Today's chicken rice shouldnt be costing 20k and more but well...it just did. (there is no price tag too, hence i also have a hard time ordering it on my own)

I actually feel more relieve when i notice the portion of chicken were around about 30% to 40% more as compare to other shops of the same name,hehehe...its "good food" to me, hence after finishing my 1st plate of chicken rice, i ordered another plate of the same thing, AGAIN! Hehehe...

I havent complete my Nagoya Citywalk food fair write up tho. There is another shop in the fair that is worth my time and its not chicken rice or nasi goreng,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
CGV Theater at Grand Batam Mall...
Any possibly chance of any MP inside grand btm mall?

Heading there one more time soon, before the fasting mth starts.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Its a different culture for people from different part of the world buying things.
2nd-hand cars and women that are cheaper, low toilets that are for men with 60-cm dick....
It seems you did not get I was trying to make humor. I just wanted to joke a bit.
(Maybe you have such a long pipe so you did not find anything funny in low toilets for long dicks)

Last edited by Black Page; 30-04-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1