The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
I tot I was the only one. Tried 4. two no response, 1 timing cmi, 1 location cmi
It's a sign bro... do something else and keep your load for the next ML tomorrow

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; 02-09-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfan82 View Post
Just had a session with this real gem, Sydney from LTD.
http://liltigersden.com/sydney-悉尼/

It's not common when you find an ML who looks better than the photo that is posted online. Sydney, however, looked way better than her photo on the website. I was ecstatic when I saw her as she opened her doors to me.

Besides looking really young and pretty, Sydney has a personality unlike any other MLs I have tried before. She was friendly and her smile was so sweet. At no instance did I feel like it was a transaction. In fact, within minutes of meeting her, I found myself attracted to her and there was this feeling like she is my girlfriend.

Yet in all her sweetness, there was something really sexy and alluring about her as she went about the massage in her purple bikini. Her sharp features and sensous HJ simply took my breath away.

Her place is also extremely discreet and was well taken care of. It was spotless when I was there and the sheets and towel felt clean.

I will definitely visit her again real soon. Treat this hardworking and beautiful gem well.
Agree bro, nice lady. Very skinny though, cos she is a very picky eater. Should be leaving soon.

The nice thing about her is the conversation. Slowly she warms up, and will strike sincere conversation. I think she also has a nickname, 'magic finger'..
Old 02-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sammyboyfan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Agree bro, nice lady. Very skinny though, cos she is a very picky eater. Should be leaving soon.

The nice thing about her is the conversation. Slowly she warms up, and will strike sincere conversation. I think she also has a nickname, 'magic finger'..
Yup she told me that she is leaving in about 10days. Am planning to visit her before she leaves our shore. Agree with you that she can hold a conversation well and that makes the big difference if you get what I mean! Sydney is worth every penny!!
Old 03-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Victoryyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Tried this gem and would say she's good. Ratting asf;

Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
Massage : 8/10
HJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 8/10 (likes to talk)

she's going back in 10days time and might come over if can get pass.

RTM Mumu (SBC)
still shy as ever but slowly warming up..
Massage improved over the week

RTM XX (SBC)
nice la...
Communication with her is a brisk

Enjoy bros!
Old 03-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showth...521&highlight=

Can skip this gal, elephant size, 1 question 1 answer girl, got bored massaging & texting even brought out IPad to watch video(bad attitude i will say), massage & BBBJ was amateur, RTM definitely no.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Bro I think I know the reason why she appeals to you more...
This Zoey? https://sbfsg.agency/showth...highlight=zoey

Or this Zoey? https://sbfsg.agency/showth...highlight=zoey

Or this Zoey? https://sbfsg.agency/showth...highlight=zoey
Old 03-09-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Should be this http://www.shenhua69.com/zoey/
Old 03-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
She on short break...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 03-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tried to make appointment but 0/8... either timing cannot/fully booked (4×) or they went out (2×) or no reply (2×)... think it's a sign

So go play car instead.... haiz....
bro you kana blacklisted by one of the Okts ?
Old 03-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She on short break...
No wonder no reply. Care to share when she will be back?
Old 03-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
bro you kana blacklisted by one of the Okts ?
Haha...not that I know of... but even if so it's not because of that bah....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
No wonder no reply. Care to share when she will be back?
A couple of days bah...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 03-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

http://liltigersden.com/dina-%E8%BF%AA%E5%A8%9C/

Place:Stay with another lady.10 minutes walk from MRT.

Looks: MILF. Just like photo.

Body: Nice figure. Big Boobs. Naked.

Massage: 9/10

HJ: 9/10. Very hardworking. Many position too.

GEF: 10/10. Chatty

Damage: 100

RTM: Yes.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1514 / Power: 18
need_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant futureneed_it has a brilliant future

MR on Yo Yo -> https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=549157

After the scare last week on the flooding of KK area with MIB, I went back again to try my luck with this lady.

She is indeed quite pretty, with good height and boobs of just the right size. To add to that, she has inverted nipples which are kinda cute. She has a cute teh voice too.

The apartment is well maintained. Toilet is relatively clean. One thing I note is that she does not change the towel on the bed, which is not ideal. You could be in contact with some bodily fluid from earlier visitors.

Her massage is so-so, not the best I had but then it is secondary. Before she does her bbbj, she made sure to clean your junior very thoroughly with wet tissue, and she rinses her mouth with mouth wash before she plunges down taking birdie in. I don't mind that because it gives me comfort.

The session was however rather transactional. Her bbbj was good but quite short, followed by HJ with her sitting by my side. Playability was low. Requests for 69 HJ, licking and sucking of her boobs and roaming south were met with firm no. It was kinda sian but fortunately I managed to come fast and minimize the awkwardness.

She is returning next week so if anyone wishes to try your luck, please note.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

A promised FR:
Stable: shenhua69
ML: XiaoPiQiu

The location is relatively easy to find. When I first met her, surprised by her looks. Much cuter and younger than the photo. Have an awesome GFE experience. Always smiling and bubbly. Her massage was spot on. First time tried jg and it was grear. Throughout the whole session, she will keep asking whether it is too hard or painful. Will give her full marks for effort. Hj was so great that it felt like a bj to me. Gave me a kiss and hug before i left.

Looks: 9/10 (looks younger than her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and natural)
Massage : 10/10 (made me feel so relaxed)
Jg: 8/10 (very comfortable with slight pain)
Hj: 10/10 (felt like a bj to me. Very patient and not a time watcher at all. Didnt show irritated face or keep asking when im cumming)
Gfe: 10/10
RTM : definitely!!
Old 03-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any intel on this Ke Ke?

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ke-ke-massage-hj/