The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro, just curious, if its the same damage as directly picking up a girl from the nest, you will still try to spend some time on FL? my guess is at times FL from apps may disappoint you, while FL from disco, sure you need more time there.
Hehe u r wrong this time bro Gem08, gals from farms will disappoint u more den u find those in wechat.. farms gals now r mostly from Myanmar n Mae sae( border thailand n Myanmar) they r fairer n younger too.. n aslo with lots of attitude problem. Give lots of reason to excuse herself after 1st shot even u r paying for LT service. As for wechat gals, they r mostly thai gals age 26 above. They give better service n surely will stay with u till morning Coz of stiff competition from the younger farm gals there. .
Still the same old advice, do not give them ur room number first, meet them at lobby, agree with price. If all is done, u can bring her to ur room. Keep safe ur valuables when u looking for FLs.

PS: not biases against the farm gals, but so far mostly I heard of many runners when u find gals in farms unless u look like Andy Lau n love eating blue little pill

Last edited by jimfairy; 11-03-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Take note of LBs loitering in Wechat too.
Play safe bro.

Last edited by PeroPero; 11-03-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Take note of LBs loitering in Wechat too.
Play safe bro.
Hehe, tats y I say meet in lobby first.. see if is LB or not.. do not reveal ur room number in wechat..
Old 11-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hehe u r wrong this time bro Gem08, gals from farms will disappoint u more den u find those in wechat..
There's no right or wrong lah...it's all about Heng Suay
Old 11-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
There's no right or wrong lah...it's all about Heng Suay
R u right too 55555...
Old 11-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe u r wrong this time bro Gem08, gals from farms will disappoint u more den u find those in wechat..
alamak... damn i hate runners! 1 shot??? wtf! makes me more hungry! i understand about the young girls with attitude problem... such a piss off.
but the wechat girls stocks high?
Old 11-03-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Some of those wechat girls work at those traditional massage shops. They also use wechat to find customers so that they can do outcall massage to hotels. Maybe can earn some 'extras' too.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
alamak... damn i hate runners! 1 shot??? wtf! makes me more hungry! i understand about the young girls with attitude problem... such a piss off.
but the wechat girls stocks high?
Many of the farm girls are oso on Wechat
Old 11-03-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PS: not biases against the farm gals, but so far mostly I heard of many runners when u find gals in farms unless u look like Andy Lau n love eating blue little pill
The system is different now compared to many years ago. Back then the OKTs were in control because they brought in the girls whose families are indebted to them and these girls work to pay off thier families' debts..... so the girls are at the mercy of the OKTs. Now it is illegal for the OKTs to do that..... girls who work in the farms must be working there voluntarily on their own without any coercion by the OKTs or their agents. If a complaint is lodged against any OKT that the girl was working in his farm against her will..... he will be jailed and it has happened to a few OKTs both from SKY and Channiwat farms.

Now the farms operate as a "shop" where the girls will go to wait for prospective clients. The OKTs will get a cut of the agreed amount but they have no say in whether the girl wants to go with a customer or not..... it is the girl that has the final say. Many times has oso happened that a customer has chosen a girl and paid up but the girl refuse to go to the hotel at the arranged time and the poor OKT has to run to the hotel to explain/refund to the customer.

That is why many of the farms in Hatyai have closed and online "farms" are the way to go now. The common way to find chickens in Hatyai now is through the social media. The favorite medium now is by Line...... there are numerous "mini-brothels" hosted in the Line apps and you select your girl and negotiate via line.... some even have the services provided and prices listed similar to the webbies in SBF's FL Domes.

To connect to these girls you will need a line id..... which are available in the flyers often given out in the shopping malls, popular places, clubs or outside the hotel lobbies. Each id login will typically bring you to a cell with 3-5 girls advertised inside.... if you like what you see you call and negotiate. If you dun like.... just log in with another line id and view another batch of girls in another cell.

Times are a-changing and the days of the brick and mortar style farms are dying out..... young chickens have become more tech savvy and we cheongsters have to learn to keep up with them if we want to get into their pants or else we will be stuck with those old mother hens instead.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
To connect to these girls you will need a line id..... which are available in the flyers often given out in the shopping malls, popular places, clubs or outside the hotel lobbies. Each id login will typically bring you to a cell with 3-5 girls advertised inside.... if you like what you see you call and negotiate. If you dun like.... just log in with another line id and view another batch of girls in another cell.
This is something new to me. Using the LINE ID provided with a password, we can access the number of girls under that LINE ID.
Seems interesting. I have yet to receive such flyers at Hat Yai.
Will go check it out for my upcoming Hat Yai trip.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Many of the farm girls are oso on Wechat
kaoz... maybe like what bro jimfairy says... just go for older ones
since everywhere the same...
Old 12-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Older ones might gv u 5 bonks a day ok.. 5555..
Old 12-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Older ones might gv u 5 bonks a day ok.. 5555..
i want i want!!!
Old 12-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i want i want!!!
I have one leh
Old 12-03-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not necessarily..... many of the Wechat FLs are SYTs too.
In SGP & Mudland FL Domes have always bring in young SYTs..... these FLs when finished their contract and return to LOS always give me their Wechat or Line to look them up in LOS if ever I need their services

Once an FL will always be an FL even when balik kampung liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1