The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 0
MoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
How about this one?

Sir, looks like you have a good compilation of her collectibles during her first stay here. Every night can shua shua and have sweet dreams. Outstanding!

I seriously enjoyed her more this time as she appeared to be less gao leng and more playful with me. My weekly quality destress session.
Old 27-03-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Fasterix888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Only for Kiki, I consider it as a full unlocked. At the beginning stage I booked her 3 hours each visit, paid her 400. Can TCSS with her on the bed without doing anything else. When we were closed enough, I brought her out during her off day. Go dinner, go shopping for some branded stuff. After that we went back to her condo and had a sextified night there.

Altogether, bought her 2 gold bracelets at 周大福(China gal favourite), 2 LV bags at a total cost of about 14k. Ha, each outing must buy something mah. Her regular should had noticed she was wearing that gold bracelet (usually she only wear one) at the later stage of her stay.

The rest like Lin Lin, Xuan Xuan, I paid them 500 for a 2 hr session in their condo, unlimited shots. Their beauty cannot compare with Kiki lah, not worth to spend so much of my time.
Is this same Kiki who is described as above?
Old 27-03-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 5
yao2347 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/guoguo-massage/

arrived, text and call no reply, waste of time
Old 27-03-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-lisa/

Feeling adventurous and book her. Hais, to me it is a land mine. Way too old and her body is out of shape. No gfe which I am super grateful. Chop chop in and out 30 mins. I literally close my eyes and imagine my office crush wanking me.

The only good thing is she can massage.
Old 27-03-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yao2347 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/guoguo-massage/

arrived, text and call no reply, waste of time
I second this, booked a 7pm slot, reach there and got ghosted.

Don’t waste your time.
Old 27-03-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/apple-massage/

Guys, helped u all commando liao. Not my type. Born in 92 but still seems a little bit older, abit round and fleshy, dark nipple, cannot roam south, half nude, can zhut, cannot kiss, voice abit rough, massage soso or barely can make it. I wont rtm, but if you like to zhut or curious, I wont stop u.

Who has Kiki ctc? Can share with me? Thanks

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 27-03-2024, 09:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWangWo168 View Post
Sir, looks like you have a good compilation of her collectibles during her first stay here. Every night can shua shua and have sweet dreams. Outstanding!

I seriously enjoyed her more this time as she appeared to be less gao leng and more playful with me. My weekly quality destress session.
She is a blessing for all cheongsters. But only for people like us who know how to appreciate her beauty.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-03-2024, 09:42 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Anyone has any idea when is legendary amei coming back?
Need to wait for one year from the day she left our shore. Unless she come here for a short trip, maybe one month stay than go back.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenhorn40 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-xiaomi/

Was craving for a nice long bj. So decided to RTM Xiaomi.
Her massage skills have improved since the last visit.
Glad that she is still as hardworking and passionate when sucking.
No complains when doing DT and took CIM like a champ.

Just not for boob lovers though. Will rtm again.
Yea, soft-spoken but hardworking girl. For the price it's a very good deal. Service you FN too which is hard to find these days. Afterwards still can cuddle and touch all you want.
Old 27-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon00 View Post
Anyone know what happened to KiKi? Made an appointment the day before for yesterday 7pm arrived but no reply from her. Left at 8pm still no reply even up till now.

Went to look for Nicole which was nearby and replied me swiftly.
Looks 9/10 similar to pictures SYT mid 20s
body 8/10 Enhanced C slim
Service 9/10 hardworking and detailed
Massage 8/10 better than average
RTM: Maybe
She did not reply me as well
Old 27-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
She did not reply me as well
Did not get her response as well
Old 27-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awaiting for Amei return too, don’t have the chance to meet her when shes here, no idea how good is she

Xuan Xuan aka Rayna, visited her once last time, she didn’t impress me though, will not joining the queue

These MLs are one of the few who have really impressed me
Long Nv - 妖艳 dingdong girl
Song Song - 小鸟依人
OMM - SM 女王
Old 27-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Visited her liao, tomorrow visiting another returnee who I think not listed yet...

This returnee wait till not so hot then visit.
I think u will miss her again this time, u have too many returnees to visit.
Has TT started working?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 27-03-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!innuendo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4m1980 View Post
Btw, anyone can recommend someone else who can do JG as well? I have read many good review about Zara JG, but she never responded to my messages. I really wanna try JG to see whether it is really good. 40+ now definitely need some maintenance already.
In my humble opinion at DG area, all on SLG:
Amy - best backstepping massage, service standard, good JG pattern. Spa, free parking. Not for guys who are predominantly visually stimulated but I’m relaxing with my eyes closed anyway so this is my personal fave as service >>> the rest
Ling Si - most attractive, decent JG pattern, but too much direct stimulation on the dickhead, which I don’t like. Apartment, free parking
Belle - decent JG pattern, OK massage, gentler stimulation than LS. Apartment, free parking
Old 27-03-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For me she was FN from day one before. So I suppose so.

But I think she's worth the visit. Her wonderful natural bountifil boobs are already worth the ticket price. But she gives more... a lot more input into your pleasure. Ofc ymmv. Easily better than any in the current sad batch.
Looks wise she's my type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post

Likely to be around for upto 3 weeks only, so good luck.
Oh such a short visit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1