The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Roman now have invested more money in us than hicks and gillett.

Fuck Raul. To do a torres and hand in a transfer request at the last minute is pure shit. Shows no respect whatsoever to the club. Glad Bellamy is back. He can be more of an impact player than ngog.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Degen's contract got terminated. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...en-leaves-reds Read somewhere that he was in talks with QPR? Bellamy is back although I hoped we would have signed or loaned Adebayor. Wonder if Adebayor is even in the list of 25 for Man City. Not surprised Meireles left. We had tried to sell him earlier in the season, according to reports.
Thanks for update - didn't know about Degen. I'd stay clear of Adebayor. He has riled every club he's been with and clearly cares only about himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Among all I really hate to see Meireles left but he hand in a written transfer request
Can understand why he does so as our midfield is congested with Henderson Gerrard Adam Lucas Downing and not forgetting Jay Spearing

Anyway we wish him all the best ( except playing against us )
Also happy to see all the dead wood is out of Anfield n there worth a celebration
I am gutted and disappointed. Raul would be tough to replace: he is the finished article and let's hope Henderson can fill his boots.

It smacks of Torres all over again and I think Raul wants CL football.

I'm very happy to have Bellars back. I think Rafa's system didn't suit him but Kenny's pass and move will be better for him

Plus will get to enjoy Bellars' bellows at the refs
Old 01-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Personally i cannot understand the reason of the written trf request to force a move out.
He was our player of the season last year!

There is no way Chelsea is bigger than Liverpool, only reason is for monetary purposes.

He still has to fight it out with the likes of Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Mata, hope he dont say anything bad against us as i already foresee a hostile reception when chel play at anfield.

Nevertheless, we do have good midfielders now with the inclusion of craig b
Old 01-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

I think it's the CL n his former coach that lure him to hand over a transfer request cant blame him for that
Compare him to the traitor at least he didnt play with half hearted n hopefully no bad mouth over us
Gerrard will be coming back soon - here's the catch who shall we drop just to fill our captain or he will continue to sit on the bench as KD do not want to break the current team that's impressed so far ?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks for update - didn't know about Degen.
You didn't know because it hasn't happened yet when you last posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Personally i cannot understand the reason of the written trf request to force a move out.
He was our player of the season last year!
Our player of the season is Lucas actually.

Quote:
I think it's the CL n his former coach that lure him to hand over a transfer request cant blame him for that
Well, I don't blame him. We did try to sell him earlier on. So Meireles knows he's unwanted. Plus he's playing for a coach he used to play for, in a system that he used to excel in. He's different from Torres. How much did we pay for him last season? Hope we made some money.

Maybe Meireles is leaving for footballing reasons. With KD signing CB (wah.. just realised Craig Bellamy is CB), playing Suarez and Carroll as a partnership, Meireles's chances as a 2nd striker is limited. His chances as a central midfielder is limited too. Hell, I actually think Gerrard isn't guaranteed a slot anymore with the way Charlie Adam is playing. CA passes like Alonso at times..
Old 01-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

We bought him at 11.5 sell at 12 some say at 16
Ngog bought at 1.5 sell at 4 so both are not making any losses but profit
Old 01-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We bought him at 11.5 sell at 12 some say at 16
Ngog bought at 1.5 sell at 4 so both are not making any losses but profit
We also saved a lot from the reduction in wages for Cole, Jovanovic, Meireles, Deegen, Poulsen, Konchesky, Ngog, Insua, Krygiakos. Wah, really a lot of ins and outs for this season. Maybe this is finally the sunshine after many seasons of stormy weather. I like the positive approach KD is taking for our games.

When we score, he celebrates more than the scorer. It's funny when a player scores and the camera focuses on the manager instead. His routine is to raise both arms, jump on the spot, hug his colleagues. Rafa's goal celebration routine is to look down with a sad face, check his watch for the time, write down something in his notepad (what's there to write ah? don't remember who scores?). Roy Hodgson's goal celebrations...? Hmm, did we score goals under him?
Old 01-09-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Our player of the season is Lucas actually.

Agreed. Lucas the best player for many seasons too
Old 01-09-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Thanks for update - didn't know about Degen. I'd stay clear of Adebayor. He has riled every club he's been with and clearly cares only about himself.

I am gutted and disappointed. Raul would be tough to replace: he is the finished article and let's hope Henderson can fill his boots.

It smacks of Torres all over again and I think Raul wants CL football.

I'm very happy to have Bellars back. I think Rafa's system didn't suit him but Kenny's pass and move will be better for him

Plus will get to enjoy Bellars' bellows at the refs
for 2nd consecutive transfer window tat chelsea sabo us....
hate to see raul go, but he handed in transfer request meaning his heart is no longer here, so no point keeping him...
only gutted tat we get only 12mil for him, as reportde. should have squeeze chelsea more, as they r desperate...

good luck to ngog, hope we have inserted a buy-back option in the deal, juz in case..
he was never going to be our 1st choice striker, but he always tried his best when he was throw into the 1st team trying to cover for injured torres, one of the best striker or at least used to be one..

welcome back bellamy, hope he stays away from any trouble and he is definitely a useful impact player from the bench..

i think with the departure of degen, we have gotten rid of all our deadwoods... except brad jones (is he still with us?)
Old 01-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
for 2nd consecutive transfer window tat chelsea sabo us....
hate to see raul go, but he handed in transfer request meaning his heart is no longer here, so no point keeping him...
only gutted tat we get only 12mil for him, as reportde. should have squeeze chelsea more, as they r desperate...

good luck to ngog, hope we have inserted a buy-back option in the deal, juz in case..
he was never going to be our 1st choice striker, but he always tried his best when he was throw into the 1st team trying to cover for injured torres, one of the best striker or at least used to be one..

welcome back bellamy, hope he stays away from any trouble and he is definitely a useful impact player from the bench..

i think with the departure of degen, we have gotten rid of all our deadwoods... except brad jones (is he still with us?)
Brad Jones ? I dun think so that's why we brought in the Brilizian Doni as a back up
Old 01-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brad Jones ? I dun think so that's why we brought in the Brilizian Doni as a back up
to our disappointment... i think he's still with us, according to official wedsite....
Old 01-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
to our disappointment... i think he's still with us, according to official wedsite....
What's the issue with Brad Jones? As the reserve goalie who seldom plays... very little damage right? Salary also unlikely to be high.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Accordingly to reliable souces, we are still paying 60% of Joe Cole weekly salary of 100k. And not to mention that we have to pay off dagen and a few others to leave. But well, better leave than being pain in the ass.

As for Raul, there was speculation that he was due to have an improved contract but was turn down due to partly his age and the direction of the owners of lowering the average age of the squad. While this has worked well so far with 20 to 26 age players coming in, Raul really did a stinker by leaving it so late. But then again, I doubt he will get more playing time as CA is doing well but back up from the bench looks lack of creativity with only maxi and Bellamy with some form of creative plays.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

I checked football365.com saying Raul was sold for 12m but goal.com report as 15m wondering how come so much difference
Old 01-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I checked football365.com saying Raul was sold for 12m but goal.com report as 15m wondering how come so much difference
Nowadays clubs don't like to release the figures already la.

I find this really interesting from Comolli:

'Kenny had a long conversation with Craig on Wednesday morning and we organised for him to come here.'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1