The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

laughter bumps...
Old 06-03-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Love all the Put In jokes.
Old 06-03-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

*Have a Nice Laugh and a Nice day too*

1. Advertisement In A Long Island Shop:
Guitar, for sale........ Cheap....... . .......no strings attached.

2. Ad In Hospital Waiting Room:
Smoking Helps You Lose Weight ... One Lung At A Time!

3. On a bulletin board:
Success Is Relative. The more The Success, The more The Relatives.

4. When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking...
I Gave Up Reading

5. My Grandfather Is Eighty And Still Doesn't Need Glasses....
He Drinks Straight Out Of The Bottle.

6. You Know Your kids Have Grown Up When:
Your Daughter Begins To Put On Lipstick..
Or when your Son starts To wipe It Off

7. Sign In A Bar:
'Those Of You Who Are Drinking To Forget, Please do Pay In Advance.'

8. Sign In Driving School:
If Your Wife Wants To Learn To Drive, Don't Stand In Her Way....

9. Behind Every Great Man,
There Is A Surprised Woman.

10. The Reason Men Lie Is Because
Women Ask too Many Questions..

11. Laugh And The World Laughs With You,
Snore And You sleep Alone

12. The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists Elsewhere In The Universe
Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

13. Sign At A Barber's Saloon :
We Need Your Heads To Run Our Business..

14. Sign In A Restaurant:
All Drinking Water In This Establishment Has Been Personally Passed By The Manager.

Laughter makes you happy, it works faster than alcohol.

Old 06-03-2022, 06:52 AM
Samster

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog. He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: “Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl”. The man says: But I am not a New Yorker! Oh, then it will say in newspapers in the morning: “Brave American saves life of little girl”, the policeman answers. But I am not an American! says the man. Oh, what are you then? The man says: I am a Saudi! The next day the newspapers says: *”Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog”*.

Old 06-03-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
JosephM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Good share bro
Old 08-03-2022, 07:14 AM
Samster

Old 08-03-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Extend to all sistas here, cheers!
Old 08-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
brece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good move. With huge profit margins then give mere discount of 5%.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Pls share more nice jokes.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7286 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

😂 Joke of the day

The nun and the Russian soldier XXX

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath, he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt, I'll explain later.”

The nun agreed. A moment later two military police ran up and asked, “Sister, have you seen a soldier?”

The nun replied, “He went that way.”

After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine.” The nun said, “I understand completely.” The soldier added, “I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!”

The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would've seen a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Ukraine either.”

😂😂

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-03-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

My nagging wife died while we were vacationing in the Holy Land.

file:///C:/Users/bigst/OneDrive/Desktop/Dying%20in%20Holy%20Land.mp4

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 09-03-2022 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Cancel
Old 09-03-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
😂 Joke of the day

The nun and the Russian soldier XXX

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath, he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt, I'll explain later.”

The nun agreed. A moment later two military police ran up and asked, “Sister, have you seen a soldier?”

The nun replied, “He went that way.”

After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine.” The nun said, “I understand completely.” The soldier added, “I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!”

The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would've seen a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Ukraine either.”

😂😂
Wahahahaa this is fucking good
Old 09-03-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Here is a nice joke.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-03-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

lucky she didnt say its a kancil with flat tyres...
laughter bumps...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1