The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-02-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Sky 2 G-Club is quite popular now.

Heard from my Thai customer who's a regular at Florence G-Club that the PRs there can very wild in the KTV room.
Yes, the Pimp also a wild club and it can be quite fun when you get the right gals to party in the karaoke room. Usually we tell the mamasan what type of gals we want.
Old 20-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Club/KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
In your opinion, which G-club offers the best value? Thanks
The G-Clubs located on Srinakarin and Kaset Nawamin.
Usually the average punter will not go so far out of their comfort zone in Sukhumvit and Ratchada.

Sometimes the taxi driver also can horland if you go to Neverland!
It's located deep inside one soi.
Getting lost on Ramintra is no joke. Especially at night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, the Pimp also a wild club and it can be quite fun when you get the right gals to party in the karaoke room. Usually we tell the mamasan what type of gals we want.
That's the way!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 20-02-2012 at 02:08 AM.
Old 20-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Caribbean G-Club

Old 20-02-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Caribbean G-Club

Old 20-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Wah! Bro Tony I nose bleed leow! Pity Carribean closed down or is it still running under the iCafe moniker? Last time stick stickers was on Russian models at Claudia! Bro Blue, meau rai bpai Krungthep?

G Club noobs one place can try is Big Apple Club way out there at Kaset Nawamin but as Bro Tony mentioned its quite far out & difficult to navigate at night. Wanted to try during the last mission, unfortunately commando raid so not enough men to share the costs. 3 Bottles of Red label for Bht5,000 if I remember their latest promotion. Next trip must try... www.bigappleclub.com

Arab own bars in Soi Cowboy I can only remember Sahara... hope our Mayor of HK can help us on this.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-02-2012, 04:31 AM
Samster (B)

Caribbean G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah! Bro Tony I nose bleed leow! Pity Carribean closed down or is it still running under the iCafe moniker?

G Club noobs one place can try is Big Apple Club way out there at Kaset Nawamin but as Bro Tony mentioned its quite far out & difficult to navigate at night.
I believe they've used back the Caribbean name again.

Too many G-Clubs around. Quite impossible to check out all of them.
Smaller G-Clubs may not have that aura and ambience that some prefer.
But for those wanting the best. Just check out the following will do.
WARNING: Heavy damage to pocket!

Caribbean
Pegasus
Piano
Resort
Sherbet
Old 20-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Tasty treats! Thanks for sharing bro TC
Old 20-02-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
luckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluckylurker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wanted to try during the last mission, unfortunately commando raid so not enough men to share the costs. 3 Bottles of Red label for Bht5,000 if I remember their latest promotion. Next trip must try... www.bigappleclub.com
Only regret of the trip, next mission die also must attack!

Bro TC thanks for the pics, 大清早养养眼感觉真好!

我不能给你幸福,但我能让你舒服。我不能对你负责,但我能为你付钱。

BKK12FR 1 2 3 4
Old 20-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah! Bro Tony I nose bleed leow! Pity Carribean closed down or is it still running under the iCafe moniker? Last time stick stickers was on Russian models at Claudia! Bro Blue, meau rai bpai Krungthep?

G Club noobs one place can try is Big Apple Club way out there at Kaset Nawamin but as Bro Tony mentioned its quite far out & difficult to navigate at night. Wanted to try during the last mission, unfortunately commando raid so not enough men to share the costs. 3 Bottles of Red label for Bht5,000 if I remember their latest promotion. Next trip must try... www.bigappleclub.com

Arab own bars in Soi Cowboy I can only remember Sahara... hope our Mayor of HK can help us on this.
Going soon.

Quote:
I believe they've used back the Caribbean name again.

Too many G-Clubs around. Quite impossible to check out all of them.
Smaller G-Clubs may not have that aura and ambience that some prefer.
But for those wanting the best. Just check out the following will do.
WARNING: Heavy damage to pocket!

Caribbean
Pegasus
Piano
Resort
Sherbet
I always check out this site for more info on most of Bkk G clubs.

http://www.sungsunclub.com/
Old 20-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5761 / Power: 63
sigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond reputesigopsspec has a reputation beyond repute

for high class cheongster try Hollywood nice to llok but not much action gals top grade...

willing to spend go to The Lord!!!
Old 20-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigopsspec View Post
for high class cheongster try Hollywood nice to llok but not much action gals top grade...

willing to spend go to The Lord!!!
U called hollywood high class?
Old 20-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How do you say it in basic Thai ?

Ao crazy/fun/wild/no-holds barred pu ying ??

Last edited by massageboy666; 20-02-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 20-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Getting lost on Ramintra is no joke. Especially at night!
Can vouch for that, even with tg side dish in tow (more than 1 occassion). Ended up in some rustic (all wooden structure, machiam kampung house) restaurant for no-action dinner instead! Another time, fell for bright lights also ended up in a fancy restaurant for makan.

So get your bearings right, taxi drivers no wiser

Oy, TC.. your pics nose bleed laew. Guess G-Clubs = Big wallet
Old 20-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U called hollywood high class?
555+ couldn't agree more! If thats "high class" then the ones Bro Tony mention is what? Super Luxury?

Quote:
Going soon.
I always check out this site for more info on most of Bkk G clubs.
http://www.sungsunclub.com/
If not too bothersome can let me know when? And becareful... that site name always cracks me up... "Sung Sun" looks like alternate pasa karaoke of "song saan" สงสาร which means "pity" in Thai... Pity the man who gets KCed at a G club? They are warning you already

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So get your bearings right, taxi drivers no wiser
Best is get the joint's phone number and call them as they can best give directions to cabby.

My first tilak stayed around that area. First time go see her it took an hour plus and nearly Bht300+ before I found her place. Have to contend with crazy jams-start stop traffic around Lad Phrao/Ramkhampeang areas. Even at 3am in the morning it takes a good 20 minutes + fare about Bht200+ same as going to Swampy!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylurker View Post
Only regret of the trip, next mission die also must attack! Bro TC thanks for the pics, 大清早养养眼感觉真好!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...1162948&type=1
More pixs for you to plan your next trip...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1