The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
JohnBadAssZaped is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Where is Johnbass? He wants a sit rep on the battle here right.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Holiday Update :-

Done Deals: Rasta Marley, BulleYe, justhorny, FitPartner, formula1, Sen5es, YangAog, lazuka, octman, xflamez, powerkid, slut, VoltaRedonda, discordpiggy, fdomme, JoySeeker, gunner77

Pending Deals: me siam bu, procum, favorone, Prince7, Swagelock, thedarkness, damong777, Fat Fatt, guess67, MMKing, badboys, conquer, DarthRevan, wally888, DavNg, Laoba, Jimfairy, venussg, kristoa7, bigbirdbird, S.B.Y.1, jy8987

Thank you for the generous points and guaranteed returned coming your way.

6 points available for exchange with power 4 and above for a start.

Users with power 3 and below please be patient.

Cheers.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Taken from Pattaya thread...
OK - I'll play your stupid game and repost my reply....
Quote:
As for me, I been answering your questions to clear away your doubts,
NOPE - NEVER answered – just kept repeating you’ve answered.
For indeed there is no way to answer without admitting you’re a crook.
Quote:
Wait now why you suddenly start to question Soi6's credibility?
Nice try – never questioned Soi6’s credibility – just explained that facts are next to impossible to verify on the internet.
Quote:
saw one of the Soi6's post stated that one of Vsat clones gave you etct88's photo.
Yup - got his picture from yet another clone of an agent – God knows who actually!
You crook agents regularly battle each other and do provide the dirt on your competition.
So, when are you gonna use your clone to provide me with some dirt on your rivals?
Hoot Hoot!
Quote:
AT least he ended with many thanks. If you're polite, many others willingly to help.
REAL thanks from a genuine Samster (who is being led into your trap) OR your left hand talking to your right?
As usual just polluting SBF with nonsense, confusing everything.

SEAJ
Old 01-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Either you failed ...
Whatever!!
LMFAO

And yes, I do put up random pictures up - too bad if some here are so dumb as to identify themselves.
SEAJ
Old 01-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdreamer View Post
return 11 apples.
Harvest's Completed Up List:
Hurricane88, jy8987, JoySeeker, me siam bu, powerkid, whizzard, gasscut, sponge05, Rickey, tuyet, Lamborghini, lazuka, octman, Andrew101, Kalv, SureScore, geylangfc, waikeekee, S.B.Y.1, sunhuan-con, Goalie, chochochang2, xxxdreamer

Post Expired:
hairy_abalone

To Up Next:
ipay4six, surbana, songest, Reya, basfreak, DarthRevan, DrPussy, venussg, wittyman, cumexplorer, apollo, NorthEast, qizai, ShaolinHamster, Swagelock, HonestCrook, Slyer, BonBonWin, compgen, BrillantKnight, SailSingapore, kristoa7, fullofrubbish, President, Ktmakmak, SirRumble, Mandin, 胡's your daddy, BlueCondor, formula1, masterwanker, hardone, Baotohk, ShiningGlory, clinton, fdomme, marlboroken, kirk, kiko, SilentMan, naka_timo, feigohgoh, AceAmando, howgoodisthat, Sexy_lion, vvoh
Old 01-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Haha the idiot nothing to say liow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Aiyah, no way mad dog have nothing to say. Mark my words.....
Bro ATL (ah peck) See what I mean! The mad dog is barking....... peace and tranquillity is a fat hope, with a mad dog around .... was quiet because it was busy licking balls
Old 01-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Harvest;12976597]

Just return up to seaj, bro harvest u r next tmr.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Well unlike you, collaborated with agents to destroy others. The fact that you chief of anti stealth agents.

Today I just exposed 4 new things.

First you are a CROOK! A BIG one!
Second you showing, if you were to lose in a debate, you tend to scoop low tactics, one of them is using the other party's picture.
Third, instead of exposing that particular stealth agent, you choose to collaborates with him.
Lastly you keep on asking redundant questions, and as usual, you playing skipping.

Well done Shit Stirrer. No wonder you self appointed yourself in this anti stealth agent campaign. As concluded earlier on, your intention just to eliminate those who pose threat to you. As the fact there's isn't any crooks here.
well said.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Open shop now.

Minimum 4 points to exchange.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

I open shop too with body armor. Come here exchange.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy to stop a mad dog from barking. Whack until its mouth bleed it will still bark. That's the nature of dogs.
Quote:
But don't worry I've already prepare my whacking stick. Just need to smack once or twice, he will back to his cage.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend Update :-

Done Deals: Rasta Marley, BulleYe, justhorny, FitPartner, formula1, Sen5es, YangAog, lazuka, octman, xflamez, powerkid, slut, VoltaRedonda, discordpiggy, fdomme, JoySeeker, gunner77, FavorOne

Pending Deals: me siam bu, procum, Prince7, Swagelock, thedarkness, damong777, Fat Fatt, guess67, MMKing, badboys, conquer, DarthRevan, wally888, DavNg, Laoba, Jimfairy, venussg, kristoa7, bigbirdbird, S.B.Y.1, jy8987, mazda1947, manu_no7

Thank you for the generous points and guaranteed returned coming your way.

6 points available for exchange with power 4 and above for a start.

Users with power 3 and below please be patient.

Cheers.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agreed. He is now ...
Congratulations!
For doing such a stellar job reconfirming your status as a crook!
Desperate huh?
As vbkk – failed.
As sapsinmike – same.
And now as 88088, going the same way.
LMFAO!

And congratulations to the dumb Zeroes who’s still barking behind your tails, totally clueless who exactly they are yelping behind for!

Carry on!!

SEAJ
Old 02-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
I open shop too with body armor. Come here exchange.
+7 for Fishy
Old 02-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any evidences to back up your statement? Stealth agent.
Bingo
The more you bleat the more you prove.

Carry on!
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 02-05-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1