The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Keepers : A mix of various flavors .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
No lah. She is not a Singaporean. Perhaps she has family member/s in Singapore, but she is definitely not Singaporean.
She is a cam girl from the UK. But....then again, some bros & some sis are better CSI than I am.
Thanks for the enlighten . mama is right afterall . do not believe everything what you had read or found on the net

And bro , yet to return points to you , give me some more time to clear the list before it reach your turn ok

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 13-08-2018 at 01:57 AM.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

This one of the solid interracial i had watch . very impressive on that Batang hitam . these batang hitam are still some of the very high performance Rod on the market

Watch the black Rod performance on a white . very passionate love making here .

https://openload.co/f/qLHnRwwPhpA/In...he_whites_.mp4

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

deleted.....

Last edited by i^Xi0n; 14-08-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i^Xi0n View Post
this is really nice interracial stuff bro, certainly looking forward to more.
You're one of the very few whom know what is good stuff .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Announcement

Update : That person whom had misuse my nick to Zapped off other member Rep Points around the forum had been identified by one of our Beloved forum Moderator and had been dealt with accordingly.
Therefore I choose not to reveal who he is or his nick in the open .
And hopefully After this event he will repent . and If he choose not to and wants to continue with these stunts , then well, better luck to him next time .

And a BIG Shout to those whom are afraid , worried or fear that they will to be zapped off points when posting supportive comments in this thread , my advice is JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD if you think the points which you had bother so much can cause you insomnia or prevent you from putting food on the table or worse still cause you to suffered Anorexia , then by all means stay clear from this thread, and take and bring your supportive to elsewhere , as your support on this thread is not needed here .
because me or my thread does not had that desire of being blamed and branded as the one whom had caused the loss of your points.
And i hope for your understanding ,
Many many many thanks .

And for those bros / boss , the Garangs ones whom had choose to stay on and show supportive on this thread without any concerns , i sincerely hope you guys can stay put and continue to do so and support this thread for many good days , months ahead to come.
Many thanks !

For your info .

I been inform by some members lately that there are some low class individual using my nicks to go around zapping others in the fourm.

Please note that Up till now . I haven't yet ZAP a single member.

This matter of misusing my nicks had been informed to the moderator of this forum and had been addressed and that subject with the problem had been dealt with accordingly .

So if Anyone still got Zapped with my nick , please report .

And in forum , Don't be a smart Alec thinking that you can get away from any wrong doings . The forum tools at disposal are way more smarter than what you think .
THINK before act .

Point 8 and 9 .

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=60407

Question:24
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=52814

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=1576140&postcount=78

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 18-08-2018 at 02:25 AM.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

That ham chi flavor of 2 different set of abalone meat .

Bonus video all in a single post .

A very gorgeous SYT of the Philippines get creamed by 2 men on 3some.
This one of my most loved to watch 3some video .

Enjoy her awesome 3some here

https://openload.co/f/IV_EbccSu3w/Pinoy_SYT_teen_mitch_on_3some_uncensored_creampie. mp4

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 14-08-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Old 14-08-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice links here making this one of the most wonderful thread here.
Old 14-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the nice links here making this one of the most wonderful thread here.
Many thanks for the support and really appreciate your kind comment .
Glad that you like what you see here .

And I'm just Sharing what i had kept as a keeper and re'share it out here with everybody .

These are all being re share and re post out circulating around over the free worldwide net 24/7 on a daily basis , and I'm just one of those like the others whom like to share these just for the sake of sharing , it's a bit of wasting time but then somehow I'm able to get some joy out of this .

-----------------------------------------Slot in a old keeper on this post .

I'm surprised i got a erection while watching this .
No spoilers . click to watch on the link just right below this sentence .

https://openload.co/f/XESCWaLIsEw/Au...nt_berserk.mp4

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 14-08-2018 at 06:15 PM.
Old 14-08-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Kitty Paw paw

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 14-08-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 14-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Superb Baik super Kuat !

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 15-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Re'post a few SYT pics I had previously posted over at the Malay girls 2 thread . Coupled it with a Cewek SYT Vdo .
Minah pics + Cewek Vdo package. Lu mau apa lagi ?

The Pics

The VDO

Watch the kecil Cewek kana Raw is war by her nemesis and surrendered with a deep Creampie .

https://openload.co/f/sEJcIDD4kig/Ra...il_cewek_..mp4

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 16-08-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Manage to waste quality time to retrieve some of the very very very old pics from a thump drive which i had right click back in the old days from the now defunct Geylangboy.com.
Pick some and tranfers on to the mobile .

These are some of the very nice beloved pics . forget her name or can't recall if there's any , way too long ago , i even forgot there's a thing called Geylangboy.com until today something cross my mind .
Anyway these pics are not unfamiliar with many of the gurus .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 16-08-2018 at 04:21 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 04:17 AM
Samster

Hand picked another awesome 3some video to share here ,starring by a fucking hot milf with her daughter and a lanky dude .

Watch or DL their 3some action party right below this sentence.
Trust me . This is damm good .This a keeper.

https://openload.co/f/lGdStfg4nNg/a_...a_daughter.mp4

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐

Last edited by leong26; 16-08-2018 at 05:09 AM.
Old 16-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Hand picked another awesome 3some video to share here ,starring by a fucking hot milf with her daughter and a lanky dude .

Watch or DL their 3some action party right below this sentence.
Trust me . This is damm good .This a keeper.

https://openload.co/f/lGdStfg4nNg/a_...a_daughter.mp4
Dammed nice clip, everyone's real life dream/

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1