The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 29-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tiger2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

I went to Alexis in Jakarta (strip club), watching topless dance on stage. Saw a lady (customer, around 30 years old) with a few of her friend - quite cute. She was a bit high and invited me to dance. We kissed and I invited her to my hotel and we had sex. No money at all! Apparently, she was in a bad relationship was trying to get over it. I think she is from Bandung, nice fair skin quite tall too. Boobs ok but not perfect. I never expected to get a free one that night (a year ago). Luck me.
Old 30-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) A Sec school classmate found one girl in IRC. Tag me along and didn't expect this girl take on both of us. We then took turn to sneak into her house at night, never try 3P. My first FB for a few months.

2) Met one girl from IRC for the first time at her place. Her brother was at home. Didn't expect end up having sex in her parent's room and she asked me to pull out from her pussy to cum in her mouth.

3) My ex colleague. Was a dare by her. Last a few months but I ended it after she confess to me that she doing all these cause she fallen for me.

4) Another ex colleague from the same company too. A butch who want to try straight sex.

The rest are expected or inital by me.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikoyan82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1. My married MILF neighbor in the sane condo
2. My married MILF colleague
Old 22-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

1. A badminton buddy - become FB for few months
  2. A JC crush - after university, having regular sex for 2 years
  3. A friend of my sec 4 crush, did it when we were 26. She was auditing and frustrated and I banged her to help release stress.
  4. A theatre play friend. Had multiple sex on 4 occasions.
  5. An IRC friend, just turned 16. Did once at HDB staircase landing, in CHIJ uniform
  6. An ex tuition student just turned 16. Celebrated birthday by having sex. Surprisingly lost virginity at 13+.
  7. Another tuition teacher of my another student. Have sex once briefly.
  8. A Facebook friend. Mutual friend of uni coursemate - did it 3 years after initially making out
  9. A kinky forum friend. Popped her cherry.
  10. A journalist friend. She interviewed me and I seduced her to b my FB.
  11. A tenant. 10 years younger. Nice body.
  12. A random facebook friend, a single mother, came to my house to chat. Fucked her to console her.
  13. Secretary of my client.
Old 23-08-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

1) meet online become fb for 3mth
2) clean joint massage lady 3 of them
3) ex gf before 1 week of marry
4) ex gf sister happen to be my gf after that
5) guy friends sister
6) someone from same flight (china) chat in the flight to china
Told me tired no want spend moneys to book a hotel. Offer her to join me.
Next day she pack up back to her village. No more contact bbbj/fj (2 time) last bj cim
7) china pub. Fuck her for 4night every night after work she will come hotel find me.
8) friends cousin after his marry saw her at thai pub (5 time)
9) friends friends. Meet her less than 2hr she hold my hand ask me send her home. Did it in car 2 time. 2nd time he ask my friends jio me out drink. Same thing but in hotel81
10) shipping crew piony. Rush sex as she need to report back to ship at 3am.
Old 25-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
trying8244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

amazing...
Old 26-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
barakuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My maid (who have since left).

Started one morning, after kids went to school and wifey went to work. Was getting ready for work..showered etc. Maid was in the room trying to connect her new handphone that she secretly buy. Went to help her connect to wifi, sat on the bed and beside her. Reached over to see her phone, she leaned in and rested her head on me. One thing led to another, and soon we were doing it.

Began morning sexercise from then on for a few months, before she finally returned to her hometown after contract ended.

My bartender staff.
Worked late at a small pub with a Pinoy lady bartender/manager. Had these few customers who drank alot, so we kept them company until closing. Bartender got drunk, so I sent her home. In the car, she started to get frisky and when I reached the car park, she kissed me, and unzipped my pants and gave me a blowjob. I dare not do anything as she is obviously drunk and cannot consent, so I just walked her back to her unit.
Next day I asked if she remembered, she said no.
Few weeks later at the pub it was a quiet night, so I started drinking with her, and told her what she did. She laughed, then the topic drifted to sex. After a few more drinks we were high, not drunk. Started making out in the pub, no customers. Locked the door and did it on the pool table.

Both happened at the same time period.
Old 26-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did my ex company toilet cleaner. we are of different race. she's consider pretty. but her English is limited.

every morning she will clean the toilet between 8-815am to avoid office crowd. as I always reach early, sometime we will meet.

she always like to chat up wif me, but my rule is nv shit where u eat.

however, during my last day, I ke siao. I saw her cleaning the toilet, so I put the toilet cleaning sign and close the door. she doesn't know. I went in, pull out my dick, and shake it at the basin. she turn around shocked!

I told her today my last day. she just came over and sux me dry!
my best farewell gift!
Old 31-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine was kinda messed up.

I had sex with one of my FB's daughter's friend's mom....Ok, figure out the link later, we get to the sex part.

At that time, I wasn't married yet, but I was in love with a milf with a daughter (She's a single parent)

So I was babysitting the girl, who was 13 by then but she was having a "headache". (I didn't do anything to that girl.. don't worry.) There was a group tuition but only her friend came over because both my FB's daughter and her friend were blur like sotong, didn't know that the tuition was cancelled.

I tried to teach but failed, then the other girl's mom came over and invited us to her place to have some food since we haven't eaten. The other girl's mom ain't a babe, slightly buck toothed and small boobs, but she got helluva ass and I am a sucker for geeky girls who knows how to flirt.

While chatting in the kitchen, i placed my hands on the kitchen counter and leaned my back on the counter to look cool, The milf rested her ass onto my hand on purpose while the kids weren't looking.. I signalled her by wriggling my fingers on herass with her shorts on.. she sort of got the message as she glanced at me knowingly.

She asked the 2 girls to have fun in the 'playroom' and they immediately closed the doors. God knows what they were doing in the room but that horny milf just kissed me. She's not a good kisser due to her teeth but i can tell she really needed sex. We crept back to my FB's place and we fucked twice.

Needless to say, somehow, my FB found out and everything ended.
Old 31-08-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Superfluid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by A123456789 View Post
Did my ex company toilet cleaner. we are of different race. she's consider pretty. but her English is limited.
Bro, i did a cleaner before as well.. but it was her last day instead...
Your's a viet? Mine was
Old 31-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my indian...

Old 31-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 11
MochaVodka is one of the Best!MochaVodka is one of the Best!MochaVodka is one of the Best!MochaVodka is one of the Best!

A girl whom I met from OKC few years back... She was only 18 when I met her, got quite close to her but didnt proceed to pop her cherry when I discovered she was still virgin that time. We kept in contact thou.

Few years later she was 21 and she had a bf. She lost her V to that guy and she came telling me that she thinks she's bad on the bed... lol... asked if I could help her practice... Well... what can I say... ofcoz I'm delighted to help... end up I realised, i was fcuking her more than her bf...

Those were the days...

Need financial reporting services? Bookkeeping, Financial Statements Compilation, Corporate Tax Reporting... etc...

Email me at [email protected] to ask for a no obligations quotation now!!
Old 01-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfluid View Post
Mine was kinda messed up.

I had sex with one of my FB's daughter's friend's mom....Ok, figure out the link later, we get to the sex part.

At that time, I wasn't married yet, but I was in love with a milf with a daughter (She's a single parent)

So I was babysitting the girl, who was 13 by then but she was having a "headache". (I didn't do anything to that girl.. don't worry.) There was a group tuition but only her friend came over because both my FB's daughter and her friend were blur like sotong, didn't know that the tuition was cancelled.

I tried to teach but failed, then the other girl's mom came over and invited us to her place to have some food since we haven't eaten. The other girl's mom ain't a babe, slightly buck toothed and small boobs, but she got helluva ass and I am a sucker for geeky girls who knows how to flirt.

While chatting in the kitchen, i placed my hands on the kitchen counter and leaned my back on the counter to look cool, The milf rested her ass onto my hand on purpose while the kids weren't looking.. I signalled her by wriggling my fingers on herass with her shorts on.. she sort of got the message as she glanced at me knowingly.

She asked the 2 girls to have fun in the 'playroom' and they immediately closed the doors. God knows what they were doing in the room but that horny milf just kissed me. She's not a good kisser due to her teeth but i can tell she really needed sex. We crept back to my FB's place and we fucked twice.

Needless to say, somehow, my FB found out and everything ended.
This is more like Sibuey Jialat thread but still, a pity that FB found out
Old 01-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sherylcherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A guy known from here. Joined this forum to read stories but ended up meeting a guy here and.... The rest is history.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherylcherry View Post
A guy known from here. Joined this forum to read stories but ended up meeting a guy here and.... The rest is history.
If that history is also a history to you now. Plenty of opportunity to make history repeat itself all over again here.

Lol....is my mindless rambling as mindless as it seems ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1