The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there true love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
50 years ago
when trying to date his wife he said to his wife
believe me

40 years ago
when his wife gave birth to their daughter
he hugged his wife and said
sorry for the trouble & painful months

15 years ago
when their daughter get married
holding his wife hands and said
you still have me with you

last year
when he heard the news from the doctor that his wife has cancer, he said
i still here with you

today his wife past away
holding back his tears he planted a last kiss on his wife lips and whisper
wait for me

in his entire life he didnt tell his wife 'i love you'
but his love for her speaks greater than words
true love is what you do to maintain and not just saying out in words
its better to love with you heart than saying 'i love you' a million times
This is so beautiful.
If only one can find such a companion, life would be so meaningful.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Yea bro...

Behind each loving photo of aged couples, lies untold sacrifices..

Beyond the test of time, standing true through life's trials and tribulations..
Is this not what all of us wants... seems so rare..
Old 21-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
After reading almost all the posting,
This is my take on TS's questions.
There is true love....
She truly loves my money, and I truly loves her young sexy body.
When it comes to unconditional love, that is a bit harder.

Cheers
Old 21-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2972 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taitaikunu View Post
Hi bro,
After reading almost all the posting,
This is my take on TS's questions.
There is true love....
She truly loves my money, and I truly loves her young sexy body.
When it comes to unconditional love, that is a bit harder.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
When we r young, we more on looking for lust rather than true love. As we r getting older & more mature, we r attracted by someone not only by her pretty face & great body, these r not the main attributes when is looking for lifetime partner.

Physical attraction become secondary factor, we tend to look for someone more than have attractive appearance but share the same thinking with us, same moral value, same goal towards life.....can share with her whatever topics, communicate with her.....sometimes, even we din say anything out, she also can read our mind by our small gesture.......we can laugh tgt over a funny show, cry tgt over a tragic sad show.....we share the same sentiment in our lives. She taking care of our daily live well physically & mentally.....always stand by your side encouraging u, giving u advice when u encounter some problems.

Watching each other growing & ageing day by day is a blissful thing....at this time, u still find her beautiful as she has the same rapport with u....she may no longer physically beautiful but she is definitely more beautiful in her mind as time passed.

Well-rounded lifetime partner who will stick with u through thick & thin is someone I yearn for.
Old 21-09-2015, 03:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2972 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post

Well-rounded lifetime partner who will stick with u through thick & thin is someone I yearn for.
Yeah it's great to have a lifetime partner but you'll still be paying for sex with hot young chick.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah it's great to have a lifetime partner but you'll still be paying for sex with hot young chick.
It's vary on individuals, depend on individual's need. Some or more may see sex as a very important component in their love life, there's some who look beyond sex in their r/s, yearning their r/s will accelerate to next level in terms of physical need is meet, emotional & spiritual needs are also satisfied by the true love that u have found especially when one is ageing.

Can see some old man juz pay money to find whore to listen to them & chit chat with them, it may sound ridiculous & foolish, but is happening in our real life, as those old men are feeling lonely & empty in their hearts.
Old 21-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Can see some old man juz pay money to find whore to listen to them & chit chat with them, it may sound ridiculous & foolish, but is happening in our real life, as those old men are feeling lonely & empty in their hearts.
Companionship is the keyword.

Hot young chick, well, eye-candies to show off you still "can".
Old 12-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
When we r young, we more on looking for lust rather than true love. As we r getting older & more mature, we r attracted by someone not only by her pretty face & great body, these r not the main attributes when is looking for lifetime partner.

Physical attraction become secondary factor, we tend to look for someone more than have attractive appearance but share the same thinking with us, same moral value, same goal towards life.....can share with her whatever topics, communicate with her.....sometimes, even we din say anything out, she also can read our mind by our small gesture.......we can laugh tgt over a funny show, cry tgt over a tragic sad show.....we share the same sentiment in our lives. She taking care of our daily live well physically & mentally.....always stand by your side encouraging u, giving u advice when u encounter some problems.

Watching each other growing & ageing day by day is a blissful thing....at this time, u still find her beautiful as she has the same rapport with u....she may no longer physically beautiful but she is definitely more beautiful in her mind as time passed.

Much appreciated for the advice. I can't believe I have learnt so much here.
Old 13-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Sorry for coming jumping in so randomly .. But everytime i see a topic like this i can't help but want to express something..

True love exists, but it might not be in the form we expect.

There's a theory that breaks down romantic love to 3 parts: love of the mind, love of the body, and love of the relationship.

Infatuation, lust and Commitment.

So what does true love mean here?

A relationship that has all 3 of the above components. And it takes effort to maintain all 3, especially Commitment.

"True love" as portrayed in the media overwhelmingly emphasises infatuation. I had this fairytale-like, idealistic view of what a perfect guy should be .. Only to get thoroughly hurt.

Since then, true love has been dead to me. A relationship takes work and resources, just like everything else.
Old 14-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
A relationship takes work and resources, just like everything else.
Yes, so very true!
Old 22-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
"Behind each loving photo of aged couples, lies untold sacrifices.. "
Since then, true love has been dead to me. A relationship takes work and resources, just like everything else.
is a lot of trust... and fate.
had a friend who wanted to break with his long time gf cos he was in financial trouble n din want her to suffer with him. when he brought it up, she cried ... said she din mind. So she paid for most of their outing dating even wedding housing expenses until he settled all his problems and took over abt 5 yrs later ... now happily married with 2 kids
and his wife is one hottt chiobu... and i think he will love her forever even if her beauty fades
but i think his case is rare.
Old 22-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 10
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fully agree with you bro this is what iam enjoying my life now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1