The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
tohkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update on Tanjung Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
Anyone going to Tanjung Pinang??
I more than 5 years never been there already since the last visit.
I wish to tag along.
Email me at [email protected]
I still remember 5 years back, the place is quite short of cewek
Driver bring us to 5km to find cewek, less than 10 and all is in their 30s.

Later went to 24KM, 10++ cewek ,
Driver mention those joints inside town has closed, no choice already, even if we dont pick any girls, still have to paid driver fee for the 24km drive which is agreed beforehand..No choice ,, me and my 2 other friends just bring one cewek each for companion.

..So whats the updates in Tanjung Pinang now??
Old 26-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohkee View Post
I still remember 5 years back, the place is quite short of cewek
Driver bring us to 5km to find cewek, less than 10 and all is in their 30s.

.So whats the updates in Tanjung Pinang now??
Cewes probably now in their 40's
Old 13-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BrotherLuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, just got back from Tanjung Pinang today. Read EVERY post here, but still, I guess that I've been 'slashed'. The main reason:

No driver.

So I picked up one around the jetty, offered to drive me to 24KM, tough choice, as I don't like girls who smokes. Many are around 20s, some look like teenage girl with teenage body.

1 house is about 10+ girls, I picked up my girl just in 2nd house, as she's quiet, and a little bit shy type, which I liked. I was slashed RP600K. For me since it's the first time, well... never mind. She had been nice though, smells good and well, TIGHT.

Can't really believe it as she said she's 25 years old and has 2 kids, first one being 10yrs old which means she first gave birth when she was 15... damn!

OK so I might plan for a visit again maybe around end of November 2011 or mid of December 2012. Has anyone got pointers, guidelines, drivers, hotels recommendation here? I stayed at Panorama Hotel and I think it ain't bad cuz the view was nice, aircond is damn cold and the room is very clean. There's chinese receptionist girl working there to, so I saved my breath of trying to speak Bahasa Indo.

Should there be any of you planning to visit at the same timeline of mine, let me know as my next trip is aimed to be getting somewhere near the beach and get the girls maybe at Karaoke joints or something like that. Unless someone knows some 'mami' at 24KM or anywhere with a reasonable price for a 24hour companion, do let me know.

My first time there, kinda enjoyable as I am a lone ranger. Hope that I can get to know some of you old birds there to show me the lobang.

Thanks!
Old 13-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLuc View Post
No driver.

So I picked up one around the jetty, offered to drive me to 24KM.....OK so I might plan for a visit again maybe around end of November 2011 or mid of December 2012. Has anyone got pointers, guidelines, drivers, hotels recommendation here?

Thanks!
I've done lots of desk research on Tg. Pinang too but ended up going to Bukit Senyum in Tg. Uban instead. Your report is what I was waiting for. All the while I thought Km24 was finally shut down because of the constant raids back when Joko Rudi was kapolres.

Btw, how much did the driver charge you for bringing you to Km24?
Old 06-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BrotherLuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
I've done lots of desk research on Tg. Pinang too but ended up going to Bukit Senyum in Tg. Uban instead. Your report is what I was waiting for. All the while I thought Km24 was finally shut down because of the constant raids back when Joko Rudi was kapolres.

Btw, how much did the driver charge you for bringing you to Km24?
From Jetty to KM24, then to eat something, and then to Panorama Hotel, he asked for 50K, which I gave 70K.

So you thought KM24 was finally shut down? Hmm...

There's the 'board' picture I took when they stopped me there, the driver got out and said he went to do some paperwork with the police so that the police won't disturb me.

The driver said it's like a 'guarantee' that nothing will happen, ie raids in the hotel, or the girl steal my stuff and runaway something like that.

I might be going again this month, between 17th to 20th. Anyone interested?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Km 24 has alway been tere. Except tat cewk not as many like those yrs back.

Even Tg Batu farm house still tere. But nos of cewk pathetic
Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone planning a trip down to Tg Pinang? I would like to tag along... PM me guys..
Old 29-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
shyghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to revive an old thread. Anyone care to read a FR on Tanjung Pinang on my last trip 26-28 April 2013? Let me know. Thanks!
Old 29-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyghost View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread. Anyone care to read a FR on Tanjung Pinang on my last trip 26-28 April 2013? Let me know. Thanks!
Please post . i am interested.
Old 29-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Please post . i am interested.
Ok, here goes nothing. We arrived at jetty around 8pm. Greeted by the Panorama Hotel driver near the immigration exit. Safely exited the Jetty area and brought to the hotel shuttle and for seafood nearby. The cost is 800k for 7 people. No idea if that is the normal price or not but the food is ok. Later around 11pm, ask the Hotel security for cewek. He managed to call 2 FL for massages. The 3 of us already waiting in 1 room while the others already retired.

Two FLs came for my friends and by the look of it, for me, CMI. I excused myself and not even bothered to ask for a 3rd cewek for me. The next day, 1 friend reported that he only wants massage and paid 100k for an hour and 20k for the cewek ojek. The other friend brings the cewek to his room and after massage the cewek ask if he wants to “sotep”… After agreeing the price of 200K to stay till 4am but after the first shot, the cewek quickly packs her things saying some lame excuse to go out. My friend lazy to argue knowingly that she will never come back and let her be. End of Night 1 report. More story of KM24 and others on Day two.

Ps: not a happy day story on day two.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Day two: After our breakfast around 8am, the 3 of us wants to check out the KM24 scene. The others who retired early yesterday want to check out malls and things to buy. The hotel shuttle did not cater travelling as far as KM24 (KM24 is really 24 kilometres out of the city) and they arrange another outside driver who always drives their customers to faraway places. The reason being that the hotel shuttle is only for travelling near the city and for a short time. The price is 120k for a trip and another 120k back if you take a long time browsing there. Manage to find out that KM16 is already shutdown and did not bother to check it out.

Upon arriving 10am++, all we see is a deserted kampong area. There is only one house with cewek upfront but they’re really old bird. The driver says that the cewek works all night then and there and rarely goes out for bookings (totally a different story than Balai). After, 20mins waiting on 2 different houses, waiting cewek to present themselves, we give up. The ones that managed to show up neither catches our eyes, nor the cewek themselves gives vibes wanting to be book.

After back to the hotel, the hotel counter quoted 240k for the trip. A trip with no success but we did get the story and look of KM24. After lunch, we ask for massages at 4pm and the hotel driver brings us out to this strictly traditional massage with the aromatherapy smell and music. We took the 400k per person package that contains body massage and scrubs for 90mins. While the massages are great, we still have not find a cewek and is already 7pm (plus minutes waiting the hotel driver to pick us up). Really out of luck!

Ps: After dinner and the next day…
Old 29-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Been a long while since last FR posted here.

Shyghost, carry on ur FRs.

Oreidi up u for ur effort.
Old 29-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Samster

Comes dinner 7pm, the hotel shuttle is out and the hotel counter books us another different driver to our eating place and karaoke sessions. He quoted 200k for the night and drop off to two locations, eating place and karaoke. Managed to haggle to 150k and divided among us. The driver pick us up at the karaoke spot at 11pm and after drop the others at the hotel, he offered me a cewek for the night. I think he spot the word ‘lonely’ tattooed on my forehead. I told him that I need a cewek who is smaller than me and young. I got quoted 600k for the night till 7am. I say fine, let me see the one he has in his mind and if I’m not interested, I’ll say no and sent her back.

He personally sent the cewek to my room and after getting my approval, I pass him the 600k and off he goes. The cewek reminds him to pay to the papi and to tell that she is with me for the night.

Final Nite
Name : Rani
look : 7 ( Long hair, sweet look overall ok)
Figure : 7 (smaller than me alright, a bit meaty but still manageable)
Boob : B (a bit sag and one hand full)
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes and I got CIM
FJ: 7 (still got the squeeze and wet and slippery)
GFE: 8 (as explain below)
Damage: 600K (I did not haggle because It's take it or leave it deal at 11.30pm)
RTF: No because I'm spoiled reading all the Balai FR.

We TCSS a bit and find out some more info. She is from Batu5 or is it Batu6? She is the last one out, the others already been out hours before her. It makes me think that there are others that are better than her hence the early bookings. She showed me a few pics of her friends (around her age) there but did not find any SYTs. She also gave me a story of a customer who came in the day but did not get any cewek because the cewek refused to be book by him. Seriously, the cewek holds the power there.

I asked her to take a bath when she is ready and after a dose of sinetron, my sailo wakes up and we proceed to make our own sinetron. She keeps on frenching saying “sayang” and “cinta” kamu. I think it’s her SOP to all her customers. I asked her to BBBj saying I can only finish with a CIM. I dozed off after cleaning (2.30am). I woke up at 5.30am with her stealing kisses and occasionally teasing my sailo. The second time was not long and I uncap the moment of blast during missionary on top of her. It’s already 6.30am and she took a bath and dress up to go home. She took a photo of me saying for her keep. I think it’s her SOP also… Kinda weird if you’ve asked me. I’ve tipped her 80k-90k before leaving the room. She only have a cup of coffee while accompany me during my breakfast.

There is another carrot head kungfu chop driver I wish not to disclose here. Really cham dealing with him. I can post the story if anyone wants to know the details but the driver who with us the 2nd night was ok IMO. Enuff with Tanjung Pinang as the next trip May 2013 I’m gonna be at BALAI…

PS: Tanjung Pinang is becoming a shopping haven for COs IMO. The price is not as expensive as Batam and there are other things to do other than cheonging although TP still can't beat Batam on the extra nite life activities nor it can beat BALAI ceweks (Never been to BALAI but reading FR only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

Oreidi up u for ur effort.
Thank you very much bro Xd.
Old 30-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyghost View Post
I asked her to take a bath when she is ready and after a dose of sinetron, my sailo wakes up and we proceed to make our own sinetron. She keeps on frenching saying “sayang” and “cinta” kamu. I think it’s her SOP to all her customers. I asked her to BBBj saying I can only finish with a CIM. I dozed off after cleaning (2.30am). I woke up at 5.30am with her stealing kisses and occasionally teasing my sailo. The second time was not long and I uncap the moment of blast during missionary on top of her. It’s already 6.30am and she took a bath and dress up to go home. She took a photo of me saying for her keep. I think it’s her SOP also… Kinda weird if you’ve asked me. I’ve tipped her 80k-90k before leaving the room. She only have a cup of coffee while accompany me during my breakfast.
Tks for the FR. Seems like shes ok lah. Not a wasted trip ya

Btw hw much a nite at panaroma hotel? Far fm jetty?
Old 02-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

Btw hw much a nite at panaroma hotel? Far fm jetty?
The cost for 2 nite is not more 400k (Standard room) and the distance is about 3 mins from the jetty if travel by car/van. However, it will take roughly 10mins if walking from the jetty to the Hotel.

Need to remind the bros here the ferry fare to TP is more expensive than Balai and Batam.

Thank you for all who take the time to read. Hope bros here can share any other FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1