The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Craziest place you ever had sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Was it after or before or during confession? So happenings!
Frankly no idea. Confession to be is an annual affair. So not sure it is after the last year one or before the coming one.... hahaha.
Old 21-07-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Kindly elaborate bro
First time was when I was really young. It is a church retreat.... I was like twenty plus looking after a group of teenagers.

The teenagers are like 13 to 16. After doing my round, I sneak out to smoke. Met another church mate aka a girl. We smoke together, flirt and dare her to explore the church at night.

Imagine another 20plus girl in her nightie, no bra, you helping her to climb over wall etc. One stupid idea is to explore the underground place where they keep all the urns for the dead. The other idea was to explore the main hall where the confession cubicle is. All done in the dark..... imagine the intimacy.
Old 21-07-2020, 03:06 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

At my ex-gf living room sofa chair while I was holding the Straits Times at reading position to cover us while she sat on me both of us in sitting position. Her parents were in the kitchen
Old 21-07-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
At my ex-gf living room sofa chair while I was holding the Straits Times at reading position to cover us while she sat on me both of us in sitting position. Her parents were in the kitchen
Wow, this one win most daring award! So fierce and daring 👍👍
Old 21-07-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
First time was when I was really young. It is a church retreat.... I was like twenty plus looking after a group of teenagers.

The teenagers are like 13 to 16. After doing my round, I sneak out to smoke. Met another church mate aka a girl. We smoke together, flirt and dare her to explore the church at night.

Imagine another 20plus girl in her nightie, no bra, you helping her to climb over wall etc. One stupid idea is to explore the underground place where they keep all the urns for the dead. The other idea was to explore the main hall where the confession cubicle is. All done in the dark..... imagine the intimacy.
Nice.. soft soft boobs contact in the dark!
Old 21-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this is truly a blessing. lol
Old 21-07-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
yongzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Nice share bro. Hope the sofa chair is not stained with your ex-gf's juice
Old 22-07-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Nice.. soft soft boobs contact in the dark!
You have to remind me right? Makes me regret not asking for her contact. At my 20 plus, we still use pager one. haha.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Outdoorhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoa nice thread. For me will always be my JC mate at a bus stop at 11pm. Back then bus stop lights wasn’t functioning well. Not a lot of cars at that time too. Really exciting knowing that people could be watching us.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

I did my Polytechnic ex-gf when we were studying. During study-week for exam, we sneaked into an unlock classroom for revision.

When things got heated up we started heavy-petting in the classroom and soon FJ. When done, we went to the nearest toilet and had round-2 on the washing basin with a good full view from the mirror.

So basically every study-weeks or even weekends that became our rendezvous.

There's even a few occasion we went to the auditorium and fuck on the stage and on the spectator chairs.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yartlet View Post
How many couples were there at the basketball court? I guess should be more than 10?
Basketball court fuck area was opened for about 6 hrs. So, there is couples coming and going all the time. I think there were 3 or 4 couples when we were there. But only swap with one couple. It was really nice, when the night is warm like that.
Old 23-07-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Overseas is fun cos you can be so daring HAHA. I love it :P
Oh yeah, absolutely. Singapore is a issue with privacy and availability of space. I started a thread last year, not sure if you saw it. But certainly illustrates the overseas versus local experience.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.p...362&highlight=
Old 23-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sgplaying is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Oh yeah, absolutely. Singapore is a issue with privacy and availability of space. I started a thread last year, not sure if you saw it. But certainly illustrates the overseas versus local experience.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.p...362&highlight=
Very cool writeup

Would love to see my wife get fucked by other men

Is there still a wechat group on wife sharing ? Need some advice and welcome pte message . Cheers
Old 23-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:

Thank u for elaborating.
I'm obligated to ask for more details of each scenario.
Tia
Old 23-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Thank u for elaborating.
I'm obligated to ask for more details of each scenario.
Tia
I wish I can remember my friend. It is more than 20 years ago. That is why I had a re-run when I was 36. But that one was faster and more direct.

I picked up a crazy FB. She is into excitement. Go out with her really taxing on ideas. She wanted an exciting place to do it. So we sneak into the church at 2 am.... damn exciting.

Had a lot of fund with that crazy lady.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1