The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
wa now3B? back in USSC outside was only 1B3R. that time was her best body figure, she was new back then, eager to pls.
Oh 1B3R for 2x BJ? Mine 3B including entry fee.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10857 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Deep Throat CIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post

Actually many ML does fj + cim. Rather quite common is just based on mileage with the ML.
Can share this photo ml/FL? Thanks

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
orangeredyellow is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for M ****

The tangibles:
Deep throat kind of Bbbj: more powerful AND FORCEFUL than any Dyson suction you can imagine (Saran wrap I think)
BJ: up and down while looking at you with CFM eyes
CIM: idk how she manage this with the saran wrap, magic I supposed. Kept sucking after I blew, felt like my soul kena sucked out!!! After CIM she still look at me with puppy dogs eyes while managing to not spit out. Really can wife her sia.
AR: really all out!!
HJ + HDLY combo: almost shoot, asked her to move on
YMMV for others idw say here. P opo gonna ra 1d again I can feel it.

THE INTANGIBLES:
GFE: top tier, a lot of hugging, talking of sweet nothings, leading questions like r u hungry? Can eat milk

RTM: 2x already, 1 day apart. If she reads this she will be able to identify me.

After leaving I saw the legendary k********, looks damn chio and sultry.

Environment not ideal: they should invest in light renovations to make proper rooms for privacy so they can properly service 2x customers at the same time. Right now you can hear the other bro next to you machiam y'all having 4-way.

Edited to remove sensitive details, popo monitoring this side of SG. Kena PM already

Last edited by orangeredyellow; Yesterday at 05:06 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Colorwoofff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.CIM View Post
A CIM lover here and has been frequenting ML for CIM every once a week for 2 years. Not a fan of HJ and even my visit to Malaysia and Thailand always ends with CIM. My record for CIM is twice a day and 5 times a week. My fetish for CIM comes when I complete Army and my first CIM experience was with my GF when I was 17.
CIM god. Would love for you to CIM my regular CIM MLs. PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1