The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AI Art

wouldn't you want a gamer girlfriend like this......

Old 01-05-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

The world of convenient censoring, if that's even a thing...

Old 01-05-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

I will like to appreciate a legendary Chinese beauty of our time....out of respect, these are SFW.

Old 01-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Darker ladies turn out really fine as well

Old 02-05-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wifefetish1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank for sharing.

Anyway i having an issue on getting the large face from a profile image, into generated full body portrait.

I have tried using IMG2IMG, inpainting to mask the face and generate whatever outside of the mask. however, the face is too big to generate the full body portrait. if i increase denoise, full body will generate, however, the face changed to another person instead.

Any bros to advice?

TIA!
Old 02-05-2023, 04:19 AM
Samster

Does she work for you or work on you?....

Old 02-05-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
Next up...bridal series

These were really good.
Old 02-05-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 13
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
It's likely the model you are using. Go to CivitAI to check out the models other people have made and find one that gives the type of results that you like best.
Is it possible to provide a real photo as a source model? So almost like a deep fake style?
Old 02-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 15
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiffy View Post
Is it possible to provide a real photo as a source model? So almost like a deep fake style?
You need to train it, using many different photos if the model.

It's not quite like deep fake, but you can get decent results with some tweaking.

There are many guides on how to do this, here is one.
It can take several hours to do the training depending on your GPU.

https://bennycheung.github.io/stable...for-embeddings
Old 02-05-2023, 02:05 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
You need to train it, using many different photos if the model.

It's not quite like deep fake, but you can get decent results with some tweaking.

There are many guides on how to do this, here is one.
It can take several hours to do the training depending on your GPU.

https://bennycheung.github.io/stable...for-embeddings
Thank you! This is a good read!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 02-05-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster (V)

Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Pregnant Series
Indian, Malay, Chinese, and Eurasian.

Old 02-05-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

if you can snipe, so can AI...

Old 02-05-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezo View Post
Pregnant Series
Indian, Malay, Chinese, and Eurasian.

Dayum, if they're irl, I would piak all of them non stop, especially the minah in the 2nd pic and the xiaomeimei in the last pic.

And why is the Indian one covered lol??
Old 02-05-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Dayum, if they're irl, I would piak all of them non stop, especially the minah in the 2nd pic and the xiaomeimei in the last pic.

And why is the Indian one covered lol??

Heh I was playing around with a Saree LORA. I couldn't quite get what I was looking for. I will have to create another Indian Gal.
Old 02-05-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

The best accessory one man could ever have......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1