The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb In conversation with H16R11 Pat aka Lady Macbeth

Venue: Petain H16
Time: Now at 1030 pm

Reporter: Tell me Pat, what is it that pissed you?
Pat: The greatest of all is seeing a young man fucking his life away. I am talking of John Wong a scholar with a future; he threw it away so sad.

Reporter: I beg your sisters have stories to tell, I would want to hear from one.
Pat: Ok! Cookie has strong view on FTs. Probably she had done many.

Reporter: White Asian blacks, she done them all.
Pat: It goes with her business, taxi drivers too cannot select passengers, all really passengers choose their cabs, clean new and so on. Plus drivers only picking up “skirt”, he must be well off then don’t become one.

Reporter: What are Cookie’s views, back on the clock Pat?
Pat: Sorry! Sometimes I got carried away, liked many times ticking off man hanging outside the corridor. She think many FTs are spending more then what he made. He forgot the ultimate of working here is making money.

But the entertainment all the merry in the community, it is no help by Hollywood movies. The man I am talking about, they thought they are above the laws. They fuck their future away, got arrested and, lose their jobs.

The dumbest of all, Cookie said are the white men who believe your laws cannot touch them. All man is no heroes; wake up the ideas, spider man would never pay underage girls for sex. Never believe it is correct to serve times, their family are paying for their mistakes.

Reporter: It is still our army boys and, ex army man that understood this shits.
Pat: That is correct many locals overlook the important of it. They did not reap the benefits including apply into the surrounding. Cookie has this client, he might have some things. She told me he is living next to a home team post.

About 3 times a month, normally btw 10 pm to 1030 pm he heard vroom sounds I mean those speeding cars. It is from the HT post, he don’t think are petrol cars rather it belongs to special ops. In other words, a raid is ongoing!

Next day news reporting, the HT has conducted ops at GL with agencies, 24 people were arrested for various illegal activities. You know what?

Reporter: Please tell me more.
Old 07-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Exclamation In conversation with H16R11 Pat aka Lady Macbeth

Pat: This guy doesn’t need to work, whenever he heard or, felt this he could have call the underworld boss. Tick him off by “tell your guys to run, they are in ops tonight.” Easy money easier than us calls girls.

Xiao Wei told me a joke I would share with you, during tree planting days at a RC. A man digs a hole another fill it up after it. She wonders how come? She checks with the second man probably a local. He said the man who is supposed to plan this tree is on medical leave. Ha-ha!

Reporter: This is a joke created to con people, especially overseas people thinking we are dumb. OCS taught their elite teams well.
Pat: It is! Let me share a PT secret, many of us done raw.

To be continued.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: In conversation with H16R11 Pat aka Lady Macbeth

Quote:
Pat: The greatest of all is seeing a young man fucking his life away. I am talking of John Wong a scholar with a future; he threw it away so sad.
Does this "young man fucking his life away" refer to young guys who visit FLs/geylang/petain or does it just mean a young man wasting his life away (such as comitting crimes/etc)

and who is this John Wong , nv heard of him before, did a google search and john wong is a name of a nus professor hah hah
Old 09-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Smile recording

I had notice few girls doing it, this is what happened. I walked into her room, pay her she thanked me, took out a book or a stupid piece of paper, i notice last Sun Ann did it.

Wrote down somethings, i pretty much think she jote down mine time of entry, her dues which is $50. Ann with many of her sisters keep tracks of her earnings, probably payment to her okts keepers. I don't think is to present to AV and Kelatan Clinic.

I would urge the authority concern to ask Ann, during her next medical check up to bring out this piece of paper. I beg mine paychecks she would be shocked because that recording is for her operator. Now, if this is Big S Jennifer or H16 Amy, they could never present this because they seldom turn up during business months.

Many PT hot girls are earning more elsewhere, this is cheating the authority. This is a nick which contribute to time watcher, we clock in at 7 pm by 715 pm we had to complete our jobs, failure to do so would results in throwing stupid stunts to piss customers off.

Some girls even managed to convict us to pay another session, yes i have to agreed somedays i may have problems. Many of us had pay additional for this, all due to this stupid recording shits.

These are the girls i had come across; H2 Michelle H7 Ann and, H12 ex MJ. I had also notice years ago at H3, Pat aka Lady Macbeth has many towels behind her bed. This is her stupid ways to record her number of customers.

I also notice H14 Kid, i recalled she done it 8 years ago, if i am not mistaken Ah Bao jote down her customer b4 closing the door. I saw all these.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Angry S$300 = m$750

Liked many seniors I too is beginning to walk the dark path, many times I observe over at PT land. I had overlooked it; last Sunday in H22R19 Niki, had a blanglah watching her from the outside. He was interested walked into her room, before entering he offered $100.

I heard “get out get out!” still he stood on his ground, finally he walked out and stood there and I exit H22. Maybe he asked for raw? Several times there were blanglahs, they offered $100 nothing less but they were turned away. I recalled H24 Ah Ping said some girls done it to keep customers, I also thought money is hard to resist.

Coffee shop uncles prefer raw because they think it give the ultimate pleasure, the feeling is different but customer have to think of his future, and I had this to share. Should have waited till the lunar ghosts festivals because in certain extend.

The moral of mine story is one leg stepping into hell, the other will follow soon. I would be a dumb ass to do it.

Act 1 scene 1 at H14R11 Candy’s room.

I watched her for a while, then into her room. I talked softly not aggressive, a sign of interested client.

Candy: $50

Me: Raw and $100.

Candy: No can do not even for $1000.

Me: I am Chinese Singaporean w/o sickness, want to play hard.

Candy look away, she is not interested.
(Continue with scene 2)

Me: All right how about $200? Wish to play then don’t be scare.

Candy: I said all really here must use CD, but I could provide BJ follow by HJ no cap.

Me: Final call $250, then I walk out and search for another girl. It is quite a lot of money and, I am not sick.

Candy: …….
(Scene 3)

Me: Why not? $300 I walk away.

Candy: Ok! Don’t tell anyone.
(End of play)
Old 11-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 13
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: S$300 = m$750

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Liked many seniors I too is beginning to walk the dark path, many times I observe over at PT land. I had overlooked it; last Sunday in H22R19 Niki, had a blanglah watching her from the outside. He was interested walked into her room, before entering he offered $100.

I heard “get out get out!” still he stood on his ground, finally he walked out and stood there and I exit H22. Maybe he asked for raw? Several times there were blanglahs, they offered $100 nothing less but they were turned away. I recalled H24 Ah Ping said some girls done it to keep customers, I also thought money is hard to resist.

Coffee shop uncles prefer raw because they think it give the ultimate pleasure, the feeling is different but customer have to think of his future, and I had this to share. Should have waited till the lunar ghosts festivals because in certain extend.

The moral of mine story is one leg stepping into hell, the other will follow soon. I would be a dumb ass to do it.

Act 1 scene 1 at H14R11 Candy’s room.

I watched her for a while, then into her room. I talked softly not aggressive, a sign of interested client.

Candy: $50

Me: Raw and $100.

Candy: No can do not even for $1000.

Me: I am Chinese Singaporean w/o sickness, want to play hard.

Candy look away, she is not interested.
(Continue with scene 2)

Me: All right how about $200? Wish to play then don’t be scare.

Candy: I said all really here must use CD, but I could provide BJ follow by HJ no cap.

Me: Final call $250, then I walk out and search for another girl. It is quite a lot of money and, I am not sick.

Candy: …….
(Scene 3)

Me: Why not? $300 I walk away.

Candy: Ok! Don’t tell anyone.
(End of play)
yes bro its true they do raw. even rina ....wondering wads the real reason she retired.malay Lynn told me she kenna twice doing raw. failed her medical check up thats why she was send back. u think its true?
Old 12-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jacky43

what is your intention of dangling big cash and entice them to do raw???

they come out to earn $....and if the right $ comes along....they will do it.
whether they do other biz outside of Petain is really none of our biz.

why don't you try it on PRC hookers......it might cost you lesser.

Raw is War.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think you can always blame the WLs totally for doing raw. If money is paid at the normal amount (i.e $50 max), the WLs would probably never do raw unless she really likes that particular guy.

The problem comes when there are a lot of rich people who dangle money in front of the WLs like what other bros have said. Who knows some people might have even offered over $1k just to do raw with some WLs, and how can they possibly resist that?

1k$ is actually not a lot of money to some people if the guy is still single and earning an average income (3-5k a month)

If all guys were responsible also and not try to dangle $ in front of the WL, then there would also lesser chances of them doing raw
Old 15-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Samster

Smile Jan to July 2012

I would sum up the happening, forgive mine errors for i am far from perfect.

4D results

I had not took down H11R11 Jolene's date, probably btw March and April. Then followed by 24th June first price, H16R04 Ivy with starter H12R15 Joey. It happened 14 July (Saturday), starter was H02R03 Sally.

Raw

Don't try it! Even we know is possible, not necessary is all about the money. The favourable S$1 to M$2.5 is a weakness btw locals and Malaysian.

The year

I pretty much think the indirect writting are, today PT has come 31 years which is also the same age of H7 Cookie. Happy birthday to both of them. I had jote all these in mine year end report. Oh! In the beginning of the year, a brother wrote H2 Maggie and H14 Kid are 34 years old, if that is correct both were born in the year of the horse.

Kid's wall has a picture of running horses, she should not reveal infos on her background. I think this pic was there 8 years ago, mine first time with Kid. Time flys mine friends and brothers.

If time allows? I may make a trip this pm.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
I don't think you can always blame the WLs totally for doing raw. If money is paid at the normal amount (i.e $50 max), the WLs would probably never do raw unless she really likes that particular guy.

The problem comes when there are a lot of rich people who dangle money in front of the WLs like what other bros have said. Who knows some people might have even offered over $1k just to do raw with some WLs, and how can they possibly resist that?

1k$ is actually not a lot of money to some people if the guy is still single and earning an average income (3-5k a month)

If all guys were responsible also and not try to dangle $ in front of the WL, then there would also lesser chances of them doing raw

Good FR bro, I agree with you... We should not entice them to do raw by offering more $$$... instead we should practice safe sex ourself. I ever heard from a KTV gal that a rich boss bao her for $2000 per night and the condition is to have raw sex.
Old 18-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Wink 18 July 4D consolations

Finally we have 0701!

It begins with H07R01 Joanne and, Miss big boobs 2 floor Ann. Maybe i had to open a 4D numbers threads for the girls?

No need mine man, every body had spend tons of money, no need to spend more on gambling.
Old 18-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Smile The truth

I was pissed to read the unattractive things on local man, the what the females don't like about our species. In fact i think many ladies would agreed with me on the below.

We had the guts to tell everybody, we have been invested with FTs, we had accepted this fact nothing more.

Coming soon the return of perfect match, probably there will more then 2 PRC pretty ladies to piss our homegirls.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Cool Package

For a long time we have being talking of WLs who done, BBBJ AR not forgetting 69. Nothing beats the ultimate of all, that will be 2 CDs, one during BJ another for sex.

I think they were trained by their seniors, ex KS girls seldom provide BJ. H14 Zhen Zhen never give me, thats for sure but H9 Xiao Wei done it. No body is perfect, the girls might not wish to provide at that session thats all.

The 2 CDs stunts, i pretty much believe is created among the girls, end of days some girls will forget it and just ramp w/o changing a new one. But i saw a nick which no body here has seen it. That will be mine friends.

Where are PT CDs orgin from? Which country of origin, to be cleared.

I think they were bought from across the causeway, many Malaysian had this nick. They don't want this country to earn more $, so they purchase their stuffs at JB. Are these CDs safe? I think this is one issue Kelantan Clinic and Dr Amy Khor have to look into it.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Yes some WL do raw I am a retired PT guy...
Got 1 time legendary Queen name start with J (retired).. Return
From long break.. I take leave that day wait from
11am - 2.30pm to be her first customer.. Cause she
Will be clean jus report to work from kelantan

So went in proceed normal.. But during start intercourse
She is dry.. She ask me top up another session &
Give me a bbbj.. Follow by ask me go raw.. & ask me shoot inside
.. My 3 hrs wait really worth it

A retired lady at hse 24 name start with a D
Price $50, ex GL 150 offer me raw also
Did a few times with her.. But I nvr pay extra..
I heard got 1 time a guy tipped her 500
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
Tom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No wonder you left with 4 reputation points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
Yes some WL do raw I am a retired PT guy...
Got 1 time legendary Queen name start with J (retired).. Return
From long break.. I take leave that day wait from
11am - 2.30pm to be her first customer.. Cause she
Will be clean jus report to work from kelantan

So went in proceed normal.. But during start intercourse
She is dry.. She ask me top up another session &
Give me a bbbj.. Follow by ask me go raw.. & ask me shoot inside
.. My 3 hrs wait really worth it

A retired lady at hse 24 name start with a D
Price $50, ex GL 150 offer me raw also
Did a few times with her.. But I nvr pay extra..
I heard got 1 time a guy tipped her 500
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1