The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
kirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Looking forward to more updates.
Old 30-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
defecto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping for more
Old 30-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PokerFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by defecto View Post
Very nice story, camping for more
Camping here too
Old 30-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
bracketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFaced View Post
Camping here too
Same here too
Old 31-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates TS, look forward to more soon.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Aplexus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!!
Old 31-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
GaryAblett deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, please continue TS
Old 01-09-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
sbfnewpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more..
Old 02-09-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, camp here wait for more.
Old 02-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Wh1Huay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 03-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 10
FartLeopard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFartLeopard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 03-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
phucquo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 04-09-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

小贵子,where are you?
Old 04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 8
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebshaq0_0 View Post
小贵子,where are you?
Update 要来了,要来了。 Busy with catching up on work after the holidays.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 8
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MM was watching in curiosity all the while.

GN: “Master, please drink more water. I think you will dehydrate after we go through a few of these.”
GN: (Looking at all the equipment laid on the bed under a towel) “Which one should we start first? Shall we start with the blue one?”

MM nodded shyly again. I picked up a blue hard clear resin, non-electric and medium size dildo. It is longer than my lil’bro. It’s about 7 inch, but thinner with many uneven bumps. I gave the dildo a good amount of lub and spread it evenly across the whole item. I went down to gave lil’sister a few licks and slowly inserted the dildo into MM while still licking and sucking on her clitoris.

MM: ”Ahhh….cold! ahh...”

I continued to move the dildo bit by bit, in and out, angle it slightly occasionally, but no big twisting or with force. It was about ¾ of the dildo that I hit resistance. In my mind, that’s about right depth which was unexplored beyond that. I looked up to MM to see if any complains or pain as I continued venturing deeper with the dildo. Suddenly, MM opened her eyes and looked at me.

MM: “Baby, not nice. Change another one.” She forgotten to call me as 小贵子.
GN: (While slowly pulling the dildo out) “Not nice in what way? Maybe I am doing it wrongly.”
MM: “Don’t know. Feels comfortable, but not excited. Especially when without you licking me.”
GN: “Ok, we try again but with that.” Pointing to a bullet vibrator.

MM nodded in consent. I lub the dildo again as it was pretty dry now and seems like lil’sister have dried up under the aircon as well. I slowly inserted the dildo into lil’sister with my left hand and turned on the vibrator. I moved the tip around lil’sister and ended on her clitoris circling around the top.

MM: “Ahh….Ahh. This is nice!”

At this point, I was lying on top of MM’s left thigh and her feet is just nice at my lil’bro. With MM’s moaning, lil’bro got aroused and woke up tip touch MM’s feet. MM felt it and was using her feet coupled with toes to pat and rub lil’bro. I was getting a foot job. It seems that MM was not so aroused by the dildo, so I took out and put the dildo aside and concentrated the vibrator all over lil’sister.

MM:” Ahhhhhhhh… ……Ahhh….”

After a few minutes, MM was wet again and I slipped the vibrator into lil’sister and increased the speed of the vibrator step by step till the strongest. By this time, MM have stopped her foot job and was wriggling her hips around. I moved up to service her nipples, followed by DFK and kneading her boobs.

MM: “UHMMMM……” MM came. Muffled by my DFK.

The bed was wet. I went on to select the next item, a purple 5 inch dildo vibrator that will twirl when switched on. Similarly, I gave it a good amount of lub and set it a low speed. Slowly inserting into lil’sister inch by inch in an in-out manner. By the time it is fully in, MM was again in heaven. MM patted on my head and pulled my arms and lead me to lie down beside her. Enduring the twirling vibrator, she moved herself over me into a 69 position. With no trouble, she engulfed my now deflated lil’bro into her mouth and gave me a good suck. So sweet of her to still care for my pleasure when I was supposed to pleasure her the whole day. With MM working on my awaken lil’bro, I reached for the vibrator and up the speed and started pumping MM with the vibrator.

MM:”UHMM!... (pops out lil’bro) Not fair! Ahh……”

I ignored MM protest and continue to pump her. Out of a sudden, I felt something cold and ticklish pushing into my assh***. MM must have taken the item she added in. It was a fur like tail thing with a metal pointy attachment.

GN: “woah! What’s that?”

Trying to get up, but was held down by MM with her unbalancing me by lifting my butt.

MM: “Ahh… ahh.. they call it an butt plug.”

MM plunge back into sucking and licking lil’bro and using the fur end of the butt plug to tickle my groin and balls area. WOAH, its weird and yet a turn on. The butt plug is moving in and out slightly with every tug by MM or me contracting my anus muscle. At the corner of my eye, I saw the other item in the equipment pile that MM added in. It was a small silvery pointy stuff with a ring at the end. I guessed it is also a butt plug just without the fur. Ignoring what it was and enduring the weird sensation down below, I reached for it slip the ring into my middle finger. I wet the tip with some saliva and plunged it into MM assh***. All this while the vibrator is still on, MM still giving me bbbj and the butt plug up my arse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1