The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Petaling Jaya Cristal Crown Ladies in Cat Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
bring him? I dunno him also.. sekali he my bro-in-law how?

TCSS should be able to since it's in Bintang area mar but dun wan to register name first afterwards last minute cannot make it, kena tiu gau-gau by KL Bros one.. hehehe.. so now smart, if can make it then make surprise entrance TRA-LA...

actually i just wanna reply yr sms to meet u in IMP but then think again, better not. When I on my way there, I sms you lor.. hehe...
even u dun register will still kena diu gao gao one... cos u our fark doll mah
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
even u dun register will still kena diu gao gao one... cos u our fark doll mah
wah.. mahai.. how can like lat one... dun register and didnt come not consider FFK mar
Old 24-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
wah.. mahai.. how can like lat one... dun register and didnt come not consider FFK mar
U special bro mah... KNS... so get special treatment one... lol

Old 26-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

One of bros got horny yesterday before his bizness trip so decided to go release some pent up swimmers. As SS didnt have our regular gers, decided to check out CC since havent been there for some time.

Place was quite crowded when we reached there around 9.40pm. Asked for viewing but was told only oldies are available as all the syt working at the moment. Waited and watched waterboy on movie channel until about 10.30pm!! Thinking about leaving already until Captain said its our turn! Without even viewing!! Saw a syt walk by on my way up and asked whether i can have her. Luckily, Captain said that's the girl he book for me!

Asked for room upstairs for more privacy. Waited for 5 mins before this quite tall, slim but big boned girl showed up. TCSS a bit before proceeding to shower. SOP in shower. She asked to turn around to wash behind so can expect AR oredi

After wipe dry, proceed to bed where she asked me to lie on the bed doggie style where she proceeded to do the longest AR I've ever had - almost 5 mins I think! All the while lightly scratching and playing with balls and didi, shiok until send shivers down your spine.

Then turn around for catbath. Very wet bath with some teeth action. Whole experience shiok until have to pull the bedsheet! Not sure why she bathe my knees for so long though.

Proceeded to quite a long session of BBBJ. Skill is quite ok except no deep throat action and suction not that powerful.

As quite late and also tired oredi (from waiting so long for the ger and possibly banana leaf rice dinner), so didnt bother playing with her too much. Not much boobs to play with also. Proceeded with missionary 1st. P***y was not tight but not considered loose either. Pound for 5 mins then changed to fav doggie position. As really tired by then already, just gripped her ass tight and kept pounding for another 5 mins until exploded. By the time came down was about 11.30pm.

Name : Angie
Looks : 7/10 - tall and big boned. Can consider slim with some baby fat here and there
Boobs : 34A or very small B
AR : 8/10 - would have given higher rating but no poking like Rachel from SS
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10 - realistic moaning sound but quite sure was fake.
FJ : 7/10
Damage: RM198 for room upstairs
RTF : Think will try others 1st.

Saw another syt there but was told by Captain that one have to book 1 week in advance!! Even then also dont know whether can get or not bcoz she comes to work as and when she pleases! Was told that was the angpai there and name is Christy or something like that.

The ger my friend took was totally flat like airport runway so ruined his session. Very disappointed so name also didnt bother to remember liao.
Old 27-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Samster

Good FR bro shaggerific... look forward to meeting u at next TCSS, will put u on my list of people to up

Old 01-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Good FR bro shaggerific... look forward to meeting u at next TCSS, will put u on my list of people to up
Not so good lah the stocks in this place. Very crowded also and no system of queuing. Would probably stick to the tried and tested SS or SR. Maybe Armada if dont want to go too far.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KL BOY!!! i am waiting your FR!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
KL Boy too busy eating free 1/2 boiled eggs at SR to post FR...
Old 10-06-2006, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 20
tbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of lighttbkhor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific
Saw another syt there but was told by Captain that one have to book 1 week in advance!! Even then also dont know whether can get or not bcoz she comes to work as and when she pleases! Was told that was the angpai there and name is Christy or something like that.
This girl's name is Chris and yes if you want her, you need to book in a week in advance. The special of her is she is very friendly and will give you some 'girl friend' feel......

Few other girls are good including Catherine and Helen.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy

Sotong say FR same same ... service from MM very good and enjoyable ..

Old 10-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah ya. Helen is gud gfe n guess wat she worked in england b4 one. Nice boobs friendly can fk a bit
Old 11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sotong say FR same same ... service from MM very good and enjoyable ..
Hahaha.How u know ar? Anyway..FInally got to bonk MUn MUn. Must say she is a really frenly gal.

Not much of FR but I ll give the stats

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (sexy poses)
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 ( alot of varieties)
Boobs: Hahaha Not for boobs lover
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating)
RTF: Sure..WHy not?
Old 12-06-2006, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_boy
Hahaha.How u know ar?
U really sotong... blur blur ...u tell me then u ask me how i knoe ...

Old 12-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KL_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahaha..I did?
Very blur lar..Must be due to the heat...(learning from English team)
Old 12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yslguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on elaine

Got short free time slot so went cc 4 stock update. Met okt tcss a bit then parade. 5 to 6 ytf.
Elaine was recommended. Brought 2 a room with mirror. Started tcss a bit. Then strip my self 4 massage. Powerfull enough when she use albow to massage me. After a good 20 minutes masg. Time 4 shower then cat bath. Nicely sucked n licked with dobly surround sound. She keep rub her mei mei at my leg ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1