The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My mum Susan

Faster tinkkkkkkkk
Old 09-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Well Esther said she loves being in control....how about getting her to love being under control of JOHN
Old 09-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: My mum Susan

I dun research on sm so far. Is it possible to be a dominant and also a submissive? Any sm expert here?
Old 09-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously…I moaned as delicious pleasure wave shot through me…

I lost track of time as Esther fuck me on my desk… I had to cover my mouth to prevent my colleagues from hearing me. After a dry spell of few years, I am spiraling down in a black hole of taboo lust and sex in a matters of weeks… It’s like something got ignited and it cannot be put out now… I felt the powerful thrust that Esther is giving me and the pleasure is intoxicating, I wished it never stop. I will never dream I will be doing this in my office, in broad day light during lunch hours. Soon I have my orgasm and I squirt.

“Oh mine! You naughty gal. *slap”, did I give you permission to squirt?”,Esther’s dildo has left me, admiring the wet patches on my carpeted floor.

“Sorry master… I can’t control it…”, I was in a daze from my powerful orgasm, still catching my breath.

“Get up and come here”, Esther removed her dildo and sat on my chair, spreading her legs wide, “and lick me”.

I kneeled in front of Esther as she adjusted her butt to the edge of her chair, raising her legs and bended her knees.

“Quick, we don’t have all day here. Don’t stop until I said so”, Esther grabbed my hair and move my head towards her fully exposed pussy, cleanly shaved and glistering. I obeyed like a good slave and soon Esther was moaning, it was making me excited again and I spread my own legs and my hand found my throbbing pussy…

“Take the dildo… wet it with your cunt juice and poke it in my ass…”, Esther fired another command. Oh god… It’s so kinky… but I like it…

“Urgggggg…. Fuck!... Yes…. Keep licking my pussy… and fuck my ass with that dildo…”. I put in my best effort as if to revenge Esther’s control on me, driving that dildo deep and hard into her ass as I eat her pussy.

“ahhhhh… “, Esther moaned so loud that I had to cover her mouth by frenching her, as she finally have that nirvana moment. Soon we were properly dressed and Esther was ready to leave.

“Keep in touch godma, I’ll see you real soon”, she walked out as I sat on my chair, not wearing my panties… Esther took it as her trophy. I tried to work after that, but my heart already anticipating what is Esther going to do to me… when we meet again…

To be continued…

Last edited by Irondick666; 09-03-2015 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, ts
More pls
Old 10-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Bumpz for this thread

Thanks TS for the update

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 10-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ILostMyself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty erotic read.
Old 10-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10833 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting DP.......
Old 10-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

John Perspective:

I went to visit Esther in the evening and I was greeted by auntie Mandy. Auntie Mandy was dressed in a deep V-neck sleeveless pink dress. At 41 years old, she definitely qualify as an MILF. Her deep v-neck dress is showing off her deep cleavage, eye candy for me.

“Hi John, come in. You come to see auntie Mandy or you come to see my daughter?”, auntie Mandy seems to be drinking, her breath smell of alcohol. True enough she head back to the sofa and on the coffee table was a bottle of whisky. I am an ass man, I ogle at her ass as she head back to the sofa.

“Hi auntie, you alright? Where’s uncle Ben?”, I asked.

“Don’t call me auntie, make me sound so old, call me Mandy. Do you think I look old ? Is that why your uncle Ben is neglecting me?”, auntie Mandy blunted out.

Yeah obviously she is drunk, complaining to me about her husband.

“Esther is not back yet, come sit down and drink with me, your uncle Ben is probably fucking some PRC hooker somewhere now…”, “you think I lose out to those cheap hooker John?”, she continued to spew personal information to me.

“No auntie… I mean Mandy you look super hot to me, if I am uncle Ben I will be happy to…”, I strayed off before finishing the sentence. Not sure if our conversation should go that way.

“Happy to what John? Fuck me? Really? You really think I am still hot and sexy?”, auntie Mandy looked at me seductively, her hands on my lap. She tip her glass towards me, “come drink with me”.

I took a sip and she finish up the glass and pour some more.

“Of course Mandy… any man will be lucky to have you. People who don’t know you will think Esther is your sister”, I started to sugar coat her, sensing I might have something going on here.

“You said if you are uncle Ben you will be happy to fuck me…”, “am I right John?”, she started to rub my dick through my shorts and I got a hardon immediately.

“Wow…. I haven’t notice you are such a “big” boy now John…”, auntie Mandy grab my shaft through the shorts, feeling the length of my dick. “mmmm… very impressive… John… Uncle Ben is not even half your size…”

“I have been watching you since you started dating Esther John… I always wanted to see what’s underneath that shirt and shorts…”, “can auntie Mandy suck your dick John? Can I?”

My throat is getting dry…

To be cunnnntinued…

Last edited by Irondick666; 10-03-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The story is getting super SICK! I LIKE hahaha
Keep it coming bro.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Previously... My throat is getting dry…

Now I confirmed genes do get passed down, especially the horny ones. Auntie Mandy was as horny as Esther, especially when they got drunk. I looked at her, face flushed red, she had drink at least 3 quarter of that bottle of whisky.

"Mandy... I think you are drunk...", I tried to be gentleman though my hardon is raging.

"Drunk? Me? Nuh..... I can prove to you I am not drunk...", her hands grabbed the waistband of my shorts and yanked it down together with my underwear, my hard cock spring to full attention. Oh Fuck! She kneeled between my legs and immediately took my cock into her mouth, giving it hard suction as she bob her head up and down. Fuck! Fuck! I watched her lick from the base of my shaft to the tip and swallow my dick all the way, fucking hell!!! Auntie Mandy can deepthroat!!

"Can drunk people do this?", she released my cock and look up at me.

"I guess not...", I swallow my saliva staring at her boobs, her v-neck dress hang loose and I can see her nipples.

"Or this?", then she suck and lick my balls.

"Oh yes... Mandy you doing great... please don't stop", I caress her hair and edge her on. I lift my butt and pull my shorts down and get rid of my shorts before letting her continued her blowjob.

Then we heard the door, someone is coming back! Shit!! I grabbed my shorts and sprint for the kitchen toilet. I was there in time before uncle Ben walked in. Auntie Mandy already seated on the sofa, face stone cold as she look at Uncle Ben.

"Where the fuck have you been?!", auntie Mandy yelled at uncle Ben.

Hearing that uncle Ben blood boiled already. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK I AM DOING? WORKING MY ASS OFF TO SUPPORT THIS FAMILY!!".

"Working your ass off? ha.... *disdainful look*, you think I really don't know?? I saw your wechat hooker on your phone OK!!, you rather FUCK some random hooker than ME?? I not good enough for you is it??", auntie Mandy was getting really upset.

"I had enough of your nonsense!! FUCK you think you can anyhow check my phone?! Go fuck yourself!!", uncle Ben stomp out of the house and slammed the door shut.

I didn't expect this turn of event, one minute auntie Mandy was blowing my dick and the next minute she was sobbing sadly on the sofa. I walked over and sat beside her, I put my arms on her shoulder and try to offer some comforting words. She hugged me and started to cry.

"That bastard! sob sob... my boobs not big enough? my vagina loose is it? He rather fuck the hooker than me... sob sob...", auntie Mandy was sounding crude... drunk women all like that??

Suddenly she pushed me and made me lay on the sofa. She pull my shorts and underwear down and started to blow me again. She got me hard again in seconds with her deepthroat kungfu. Then she turn around back facing me and got into a doggy position, her ass high up with her sweet pussy inviting me.

"FUCK ME JOHN! Fuck me right now! Show that fucking bastard what he had been missing!!", Mandy pleaded.

To be cuuuunntinued...
Old 10-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Previously..."FUCK ME JOHN! Fuck me right now! Show that fucking bastard what he had been missing!!", Mandy pleaded.

What do you do when a women do that to you? You FUCK! So I got my super hard dick in position, I grabbed both her hands as I thrust deep and hard into her, pulling her towards me as I thrust forward. Soon the smacking sound is in chorus with auntie Mandy's moaning. Fuck! Her pussy is still tight for a mother, almost as good as mum's pussy. Fucking Esther's mum is fueling my lust and I just wanted to ravage that pussy hard, the same way I fucked her daughter.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah... oh god... oh god.... you are so BIG... HARDER... AH AH AH AH!!", auntie Mandy finally has a man to sextisfy her desires. Uncle Ben's lost is my gain.

"Piak piak piak piak...", that erotic sound of sex is filling the room as I fuck auntie Mandy, increasing my thrust frequency.

"Oh god.... John... don't stop.... ahh ahh ahh ahh... don't STOP! I am cumming!!", screamed auntie Mandy.

Fuck!! I felt auntie Mandy's pussy muscle gripped on my dick as she cum, I thrust my final thrust and unleashed my full army into her.

"YES! cum in auntie Mandy! ahh...", auntie Mandy felt my spurt of sperm hitting her inner pussy and she trembles in orgasm.

We didn't even notice Esther was standing at the door, watching us in shock.

To be cuuunnnntined....
Old 11-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wao? a foursome coming?
Old 11-03-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Sooner or later, I think John will do all the MILF in the neighbourhood

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 11-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My mum Susan

Then I need rename the story to MILF killer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1