The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2024, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
sodalicuous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All-Round TCM MP found in the West 🚨🚨

Saw this post so went to try. Randomly assigned to “Xiang Xiang”. Not a head turner, but massage was solid! She puts in extra effort on the service. Her massage skill is 8/10. 1b for happy ending. Allow 5G auto roaming. Very accommodating. Very pocket friendly. Will rtm as I’m very satisfied with the service. Bros can really go and try. As I really think is value for money. Won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Room with curtain and shower pod. Will update more when I try other girls or unlock more things

Feel free to dm me on what action I get in there.
Old 16-09-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodalicuous View Post
Saw this post so went to try. Randomly assigned to “Xiang Xiang”. Not a head turner, but massage was solid! She puts in extra effort on the service. Her massage skill is 8/10. 1b for happy ending. Allow 5G auto roaming. Very accommodating. Very pocket friendly. Will rtm as I’m very satisfied with the service. Bros can really go and try. As I really think is value for money. Won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Room with curtain and shower pod. Will update more when I try other girls or unlock more things

Feel free to dm me on what action I get in there.
Thanks bro for the FR. Xiang Xiang is indeed our new gem
Old 16-09-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After seeing FR for xiang xiang decided to go down and try. Writing this review coz I think she really deserves it for the effort she puts in. Her massage I would give 8/10. Really Thai style cracked my back and neck and felt much lighter when she was done with the massage. She's a milf and not a looker but her service more than makes up for it for a fraction of the price. Like the previous bro mentioned gq is 50 and full 5G roam. She was even nice enough to change my room to a bigger one with attached shower. I won't say much but I definitely got more than what I paid for. You want to know just try won't regret.
Old 16-09-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
sodalicuous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
After seeing FR for xiang xiang decided to go down and try. Writing this review coz I think she really deserves it for the effort she puts in. Her massage I would give 8/10. Really Thai style cracked my back and neck and felt much lighter when she was done with the massage. She's a milf and not a looker but her service more than makes up for it for a fraction of the price. Like the previous bro mentioned gq is 50 and full 5G roam. She was even nice enough to change my room to a bigger one with attached shower. I won't say much but I definitely got more than what I paid for. You want to know just try won't regret.
Wow bro. Fast hand fast leg. Haha. Next visit I’ll try to do down at a later timing to see if can unlock more service 😜
Old 16-09-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iqrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow what a gem!
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Samster (A)

Anmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
Thanks bro too for the FR. Appreciate alot for your support
Old Yesterday, 09:08 AM
Samster (A)

Checkout the ladies' photo & video updates and latest massage promo here: https://t.me/tcmxispa

Nini from China

Xiang Xiang from Vietnam

Anna from Vietnam

Nana from Vietnam

Mily from China

Yiyi from China

Vivi from Vietnam

Lvy from China

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks bro for supporting Nini, she has been receiving some good feedbacks in some telegram groups. If you guys are here can also write your FR for her

Checkout the ladies' photo & video updates and latest massage promo here: https://t.me/tcmxispa

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1