The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 23
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light
Re: belledejoir

Whoa 43k good luck bro I think your money quite hard to get back. But all the best
Old 11-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
JudyS438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinRamsay View Post
Fark first then pay lah.
Use paylah?
Old 11-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If go same GL house daily, they will treat you like a VIP.
the VIP treatment last as long as the 43k don't run out, once run out then...

piak all the WLs once in all the GL houses combined, 43k enough?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 12-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 14
snap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to allsnap is a name known to all

she just randomly texted me again with a new number but I ignored her. Not sure if she is aware that her reputation is quite bad now.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 11
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snap View Post
she just randomly texted me again with a new number but I ignored her. Not sure if she is aware that her reputation is quite bad now.
Can pm her ctc... i v free leh

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 19-12-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!

Heads up,

She is back and scamming. This is my recent experience:

Last Thursday she contacted me asking if I remembered her. She say she was retired for two years and back now selling video and new channel and ask me to support. I supported her channel before so I bought the videos and to be fair, she delivered the videos, but channel link never came.

She actually asked to borrow money to pay for her "driving license fees". I told her I don't lend money to anyone even friends and family. So she didn't push for it anymore.

Anyway, I asked if she still provides service. She claimed she have not done service for two years but don't mind meeting me again. I had booked her before many years ago and it was legit and I actually enjoyed her company.

So as usual ask for deposit. Since I booked her before, and there was deposit last time too, so ok just go ahead. Next she wanted to go to atas hotel, asked me top up another amount but will deduct from final amount once meet. Small head think instead and paid her.

While waiting for today, she continue engaging me, small talk, how she was looking forward for today bla bla bla. Time for appt came, and she ghosted. No reply till lunchtime n she said she just woke up. No sorry, offer to make up whatsoever. Still can WTF me when I said she was not true to her words.

Of course I ask back for the deposit and no reply since then but I don't expect to get it back anyway. I'm not hard up for the cash back, its not too small but it's not life changing for me, I can make it back in a day anyway. But just disappointed that someone I met before and supported, thought was legit did this.

So be warned guys, stay away. Listen to the bros experiences in this thread. Don't listen to her.

Cheers.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

I'd think that she's a good example to everyone here to only pay upon meeting in person. As long as a girl asks for deposit I'll just not be interested anymore.
Old 20-12-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Everyone just block her.

She is a waste of time and money and shameless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Heads up,

Last Thursday she contacted me asking if I remembered her. She say she was retired for two years and back now selling video and new channel and ask me to support. I supported her channel before so I bought the videos and to be fair, she delivered the videos, but channel link never came.

She actually asked to borrow money to pay for her "driving license fees". I told her I don't lend money to anyone even friends and family. So she didn't push for it anymore.

Anyway, I asked if she still provides service. She claimed she have not done service for two years but don't mind meeting me again. I had booked her before many years ago and it was legit and I actually enjoyed her company.

So as usual ask for deposit. Since I booked her before, and there was deposit last time too, so ok just go ahead. Next she wanted to go to atas hotel, asked me top up another amount but will deduct from final amount once meet. Small head think instead and paid her.

While waiting for today, she continue engaging me, small talk, how she was looking forward for today bla bla bla. Time for appt came, and she ghosted. No reply till lunchtime n she said she just woke up. No sorry, offer to make up whatsoever. Still can WTF me when I said she was not true to her words.

Of course I ask back for the deposit and no reply since then but I don't expect to get it back anyway. I'm not hard up for the cash back, its not too small but it's not life changing for me, I can make it back in a day anyway. But just disappointed that someone I met before and supported, thought was legit did this.

So be warned guys, stay away. Listen to the bros experiences in this thread. Don't listen to her.

Cheers.
Old 20-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3614 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I'd think that she's a good example to everyone here to only pay upon meeting in person. As long as a girl asks for deposit I'll just not be interested anymore.
very common now in Dome L
Old 20-12-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
very common now in Dome L
That's why I rarely engage in Dome L, except for those few who don't require deposits.
Old 20-12-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
smackboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never step into the house since
Old 20-12-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmoboi21 View Post
For those who had been scammed by her, a telegram chatgroup is formed.

https://t.me/Antibelledejoir

i had put it to public. and anyone who had been scammed by her can join in.

No more.
Old 20-12-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 23
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Heads up,

Cheers.
Were the videos even her? Not surprised if she just downloads some videos off the net and scams to say they are her. Pity she has become like that, some time ago she was quite decent and quite nice when chatting with her.
Old 21-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe best organise a gangbang for her, then whoever owe her can come ask her for the repayment. As long as she is not being pressured, she prob will still go ard seeking.
Old 23-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlas View Post
Were the videos even her? Not surprised if she just downloads some videos off the net and scams to say they are her. Pity she has become like that, some time ago she was quite decent and quite nice when chatting with her.
Videos are her as she send uncensored. Uncensored means the guy face too...poor lad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1