The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Had tried yoyo some time back.

Real person and photo doesn’t differ too much.

Room was small and good for purpose.

Massage by yoyo was good, on point to hit the aching parts and with strength.

Dessert was basic but got gfe.

Overall environment is good, can probably try other ladies there.

Thanks bro for the FR!
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Anyone tried Baby yet?
Hello bro, there is 1 FR for her few pages in front. Btw her real life look is the closet to photo posted here. She is very pretty and boobs are natural just abit sag.

Her mouth work is fucking amazing and i will send u PM later. Also will update the rest for the playability. Every girls just getting better every month

Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Devilangel7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Baby

My first time reviewing after lurking in this site forever.

Super chatty and 10/10 service. I had a fantastic time and standard tips.

Do support Baby as she will give you a good time 👍🏻👍🏻
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster

Baby Massage Review

I gotta agree with the bro above.

Baby’s mouth work is AMAZING for me lah.

DYDD boys but it’s legit a fantastic place
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: 🌟 DISCOVER AN EXCITING, RELAXING AND DISCREET EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF BOON KEN

Baby

Super nice and hardworking lady who will give you a fantastic time.

Please treat her well as she is a gem and omg her mouth skills was 🤯

Don’t miss this girl when you come to this spa.

I been to many massage and this is really my first time that I create an account to do the review
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
angurvadal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro , kindly send update . Been visiting yuki but limited happiness. But overall a good joint with ample parking
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFox View Post
First off, best wishes to Mili for speedy recovery. Based on my frail memory of our encounter at the counter, she did not need those slimming pills.

Second, finally I got a booking with Yuki yesterday afternoon. Short FR:
  • Face: she is definitely prettiest in the shop. Can recognize her from the photo, but her complexion is not as good as the PS'ed photo portrayed. Still cute, but not as fair and smooth.

• Massage: very good. She asked me if I wanted soft, medium, hard level. I said hard, and immediately downgraded to medium when she started squeezing on my shoulder. I upgraded back to hard after the shoulder when she started working on the back -- I cannot tahan a hard shoulder squeeze . It was surprising such a petite lady can have so much strength -- she even lifted me up in the air for a few seconds just before I leave. All-in-all, one of the better massage I have had received from a pretty ML. She is also one of the few MLs that will do Thai-style stretching of your limbs. Too bad she is wearing collared t-shirt and thick back jeans -- can't get some skin-contact when stretching.

• Service: after turning around, she proceed with sensual touching and slowly progressed to HJ without asking what services I wanted. Ok, disappointing but as this is the first visit I will be willing to try and unlock higher tier in the next visit. She joined the list of countless MLs that failed to make me cum despite their best efforts at HJ. She was annoyed at that, and I had to reassure her that I am used to it and it was perfectly OK.

• Boobs: I spend some time caressing her boobs and all that. She did not voluntarily pull up her shirt (probably because her hands were oily), so I did that myself anyway Now that I am zap-immune , I am going to be totally honest: i do think her big boobs were enhanced --they were soft and nice to grab/press/rub, but you can definitely feel the unnaturalness when doing so.

Thirdly, some idiot who booked her at 3 just pulled open the curtain and asked her if the appointment is 3. She was stunned as her boobs were exposed. The fucker seems like enjoyed that, and pull open again to confirm a second time. Stupid moron, if you are reading this, you are horribly rude. Even if you enjoy seeing her big boobs, you will get your chance 10mins later!!! Unless you enjoy seeing my big dick and can't help admiring it a second time, PM me, I will send you a photo.

Lastly, I originally booked Yuki at 1:30, but around 12:20, she msged me to ask if can change to 1:50. Although I said OK, but as I was already on the way, so I spend sometime sitting at a void deck across the canal to jab at my phone a bit. While doing so, saw one girl carrying her lunchbox walking hurriedly towards the bridge. Wow, although I couldn't see if she was pretty at that distance, I can clearly see the bouncing action under neath her t-shirt. She was wearing black shirt and jeans (very much like a ML), so I asked Yuki after the massage if it was her. She denied, saying she was working in the shop at that time. Hmmm ... who else in the shop have such a big asset? If it is someone from this shop, I would sure love to try! Maybe some brothers here can make a guess?
I have the same experience with you. Telegram group mention DFK available but end up nothing, indeed very disappointed.
Old Today, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 16
CruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to beholdCruXiFieD is a splendid one to behold

Simple review for Baby

Just visited Baby to do 冰点脱毛, can only say I never had such enjoyable hair removal before. She was super detailed and gentle. The entire process had zero pain or discomfort. She also cleaned you up nicely with wet towel and wet tissue which is a plus as she mention can’t shower for at least another 4 hours. Below scoring is my opinion, YMMV

Looks: 7/10 Looks wise is basically same as photo minus the skin complexion is not as perfect as photo. Don’t expect syt looks tho

Body: 8/10 slim, fair and smooth skin, full access 5g roam. boobs all natural C soft and nice to grab.

Massage: did not try, will definitely return again to try

Happiness: 10/10 Like other bros mentioned, her mouth work is really on the next level. Cannot use words to describe, you guys need to try then can understand.

RTM: definitely, the whole session she is not watching time, basically is trying to provide the best possible service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1