The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 28-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 3
JackReacher66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
wah if she can tell you straight away that it's safe. she may just be damn experienced man. did she share anything about her past?
Yup... She did share with me her experiences when we were together. She is into biology so she is pretty good on science. Actually she taught me a lot. I was her student then. I even did it with her in her living room when her parents were just downstairs at coffees hop having their meals. And also staircase. Crazy love and sex.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackReacher66 View Post
Found out the hard way.
One day after work, found she was with another guy. Her current husband. Then I made it clear I cannot accept what she did behind my back.
You must hv felt hard done bro, feelings of a normal man when they find their woman betray them behind their back...how u manage to find out is a wonder ??...but anyway it looks like she had found the man of her life in that guy she betrayed u with, now her husband ...that's one of the sad things in life regarding human sexual relationships ...good n happy for u that u hv recovered n moved on just like me

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-11-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You must hv felt hard done bro, feelings of a normal man when they find their woman betray them behind their back...how u manage to find out is a wonder ??...but anyway it looks like she had found the man of her life in that guy she betrayed u with, now her husband ...that's one of the sad things in life regarding human sexual relationships ...good n happy for u that u hv recovered n moved on just like me
Thanks for your reply bro.
Now she's with her husband and a child now in Pri school. Husband recently discharged as bankrupt. She is not happy with her life bcos not sure of the reason, her husband ignores her. As a friend, I can only console her and advise her to focus on work and bringing up her child.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
I've been hanging out with a married ex colleague for meals. We're able to talk about anything under the sun but lately conversations have been very career based, or regarding our circle of common friends/ex colleages. Casually spoke about sex with our partners but it wasn't dirty talk, more about family planning. I feel she's comfortable sharing sensitive things but we haven't really spoken deeply into sexual related topics before.

Any tips on how to escalate our conversations and eventually bag her in the bedroom? Was hoping to ask her out for dinner & drinks and let alcohol bridge the gap.
For some reason I got zapped for this, with a request for me to get fired haha I guess you can't please anyone with genuine questions..
Old 29-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
care to share more about her personality? hobbies etc?
Quite bubbly and good conversationalist..
Old 01-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 1231231233 pls continue your story
Old 01-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by molarfire View Post
I've been hanging out with a married ex colleague for meals. We're able to talk about anything under the sun but lately conversations have been very career based, or regarding our circle of common friends/ex colleages. Casually spoke about sex with our partners but it wasn't dirty talk, more about family planning. I feel she's comfortable sharing sensitive things but we haven't really spoken deeply into sexual related topics before.

Any tips on how to escalate our conversations and eventually bag her in the bedroom? Was hoping to ask her out for dinner & drinks and let alcohol bridge the gap.
So the both of you are comfortable with each other, yes? Make sure that you look good and smell amazing. Bring her to some quiet place where the both of you can sit down and have a deeper connection. Beach, park, etc. You know the drill. She is sure to ask you what cologne did you use, since you smell awesome. Just tell her don't breath in too much of your perfume, because it works like spanish fly.

Slowly bring the topic to sex. Talk more dirty this time. Throw in some sexual jokes as well. Make her laugh so she can relax and open up. Test water by touching her more. Compliment her smooth skin while touching her. If she don't resist, then go further. And when the silent moment comes, look into her eyes lovingly and move in for the kill. You're welcomed

What's the worst that can happen? She'll say sorry, I am married. And you go home and PCC. But think with your big head. If you really want to get involved with this married woman, then be ready to deal with the consequences later.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 01-12-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11007 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Yes another supporter here, cheers!
Old 01-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
hey sorry, i just started another one.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=848531

Will resume the colleague in a new thread soon!

Apologies to anyone who may feel i'm being irresponsible..
Old 01-12-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found out the hard way.
One day after work, found she was with another guy. Her current husband. Then I made it clear I cannot accept what she did behind my back.
HAHAHAHA

Bro, you were THE OTHER GUY!
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Found out the hard way.
feel your pain bro. were their personalities more matching?

but a forest out there man! never forget!
Old 01-12-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
feel your pain bro. were their personalities more matching?

but a forest out there man! never forget!
Thanks bro.
Guess they were happy having their fun then.
Not long after, they got married. My ex basically take care of her hubby's sick mom and his dog. Then soon he was declared bankrupt. She'd to work really hard to keep the support for the family. Often borrow money from me but anyway, I just transfer and forget.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, you cannot stop lah, you are hanging us upside down, it’s now:

Dulan (the bro who “asked” you to stop ) 10/10
Lust (for more of your story) : 20/10
Siong feeling (not able to have the fix) : 15/10
Old 10-12-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
We usually get retards like this.

Cannot even learn how to comprehend English yet wants to show off his command of English by asking people to shut up.

Fucking retarded shit.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
We usually get retards like this.

Cannot even learn how to comprehend English yet wants to show off his command of English by asking people to shut up.

Fucking retarded shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Bro TS, you cannot stop lah, you are hanging us upside down, it’s now:

Lust (for more of your story) : 20/10
Siong feeling (not able to have the fix) : 15/10

no no it's my own fault. btw, i'm not the TS of this thread. I will finish the sharing once I'm done with the other one.

sorry for being irresponsible man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1