The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Bro ChillNRelax, I finally visited Venus lol.

Went there tonight, and first, she's not feeling too good (headache) and got muddled up with her scheduling and double booked two bros tonight without realising it. She was really sad (with hint of panic) that she messed that up and was quite apologetic. Bros who was planning on visiting Venus tonight and kana the double booking, I was there and she was genuinely apologetic about it. She's not trying to fly aeroplane or trying to pull a fast one, just putting that on record first.

But even with her headache, I have to say, she worked the WHOLE hour and even after repeated requests for her to lighten her strength, she knew I could take strong massages and continued to work HARD on my aching areas. Very service oriented.

So let's start from the top... This is Venue/Annie:

Her SBF thread can be found here (SimonQing) and here (Aprilla125)
Her website info can be found here (prcdreamsangel) and here (forbiddencity)

Location: As stated, in Balestier area, with ample parking nearby. Her flat is secure and her room is small but cozy with ensuite bathroom.
Looks: As shown in the photos, which are quite accurate. 7/10. Not as cute as Liltiger's Ruby/Fate/Cutie but pleasant face that grows on you.
Body: Slim Size 8 or 10, damn perfect bum (not flabby) and the highlights - both of them - are fantastically D cups and very very nice. Very slight tummy but only if she bends forward lol. A perfect natural body on a SYT.
Boobs: D cups, natural, with nice perky nipples that were used to great effect, and they are NOT saggy, very nice shape! Perkier than Pussylicker's Niki or Liltiger's Chaste I'd say. 10/10 from a boobs man
Massage: Despite headache, she was very hardworking and service oriented. Even after the happy ending, she continued to massage me and even did the Thai type of twisting of body and cracking of hands and legs. Very strong massage done without oil. You could see she's suffering from it from all those muscle relaxing patches she has on her arm and shoulder. 8/10.
Shower: I was early and had to wait for a bit in the evening humidity, so had to take a shower, and she went in to shower me. Very nicely done and while not as seductive as ATa, it still feels like I'm being pampered by a SYT. She was in her tiny panties when she showered me up. Offered mouthwash too! Great
JG: I asked if she can do JG and she did a short one and hit all the right spots. Not pro like shakyywayy but good enough for a quick maintenance. It showed cos my usually uncooperative dick got hard under her caring hands and boobs
BM: After the hard massage (it was cold, she had a shirt on and panties only), she took off her shirt and started her BM on my back. It was done with powder and was short but nice. I don't usually get hard from BM nowadays but it was nevertheless pleasurable.
HJ: Now this was amazing. I don't cum easily at all, and she took her time getting me hard. This SYT working both hands on my dick and worshipping and polishing dick in long smooth moves.. got me hard soon, and then she came to the side and with both hands continued to work on dicky. Kneeling beside me, my hands started to autoroam her body (everywhere is nice on her)... I could feel her soft smooth thighs, her delightful boobs, her perky butt, and other areas lol. She wasn't complaining throughout and knew when I was started to cum, she worked harder and faster.
Service: It was great to talk to a PRC in English, and she can communicate basic English. That was good enough for me and I could speak both simple Mandarin and English to her, which helped to break the ice for me. Hence, when she realised she was double booked by mistake, she had the worried look and we talked about how to resolve this problem. Hope the bros who kana the double booking can be sympathetic about this.
RTM: Definitely. She'll be here for a while and it's rare for me to have good chemistry with a SYT, but I got that with her.
She did say bros of other races got stamina wan, always want 2 HJs lol. I told her I'm too old to survive 2xHJs from a SYT like her. She said her hands get damn tired from 2 HJs but she still does it cos it's her stated menu. I told her I needed only 1 HJ and use the time for massage instead.
I am impressed by her massage skills, her hj skills, her boobalicious boobs, and her service orientation. Rare to find someone like this... outside of liltiger's stable haha :P

Damage: $100 + tips.
Definitely one to return, and treasure! Thanks ChillnRelax for this recommendation!

Sidenote: Between Ling Er and Venus, now that I've tried both... I'm more inclined to be a regular of Venus. She's a SYT (Ling Er a MILF), nice natural boobs (Ling Er has nice big F cups but might be slightly enhanced), SYT body (Ling Er MILF body), although both are friendly and service oriented friendly (to me). Suggest to the bro who asked for comparison - try both and see for yourself LOL
Old 12-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
StoryOfMyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried booking venus in the afternoon but she told me she was not feeling well... I'll try again tomorrow!
Old 14-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
prey4594 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Chill,

I tried Vivien last night.

All I can say is that I'm still going for Venus. I am a solid fan. hehehe
Old 15-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
skallsader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...443993&page=12

I don't think a lot of people has mentioned about Sugar before but I tried her about a month ago. Couldn't do an FR for her because I never opened an account before.

Anyway, here goes.

I'm quite new to the scene and my first few massages were terrible. Few english-speaking masseuse & sub-par service by not-so-pretty girls, so I wasn't expecting much when I tried Sugar.

When she opened the door, I was VERY surprised because she looks SUPER sweet and like a pretty friend I knew before. She's studying English in Singapore and her english was not bad.

She started off with helping me shower and asked if I wanted my first HJ. I prefer to wait until later, and we proceeded to the massage.

Her massage was not strong, but firm. Just the right amount of strength through out. Good enough to get the kinks out of my body, and the random surprising sensual strokes turned me on quickly. And her boobs. Her boobs were awesome. I don't know why I never touched it at all though probably because she had this little sister feeling. Anyway, once that's done, I got my 1 HJ which was fantastic. The best part was that she continued to massage after the HJ which was unlike the other masseuse I tried before. Good to have some service post-cumming.

As I am still new, I am still exploring around but if I were experienced, I would 100% RTM. Strange why there isn't much reviews about her though.
Old 15-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great feedback bros!
I like both Venus and Vivian as they obviously offer different services that I like

Venus for GFE And HJ and VV for AR and CIM. Perfect combo

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 16-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skallsader View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...443993&page=12

I don't think a lot of people has mentioned about Sugar before but I tried her about a month ago. Couldn't do an FR for her because I never opened an account before.

Anyway, here goes.

I'm quite new to the scene and my first few massages were terrible. Few english-speaking masseuse & sub-par service by not-so-pretty girls, so I wasn't expecting much when I tried Sugar.

When she opened the door, I was VERY surprised because she looks SUPER sweet and like a pretty friend I knew before. She's studying English in Singapore and her english was not bad.

She started off with helping me shower and asked if I wanted my first HJ. I prefer to wait until later, and we proceeded to the massage.

Her massage was not strong, but firm. Just the right amount of strength through out. Good enough to get the kinks out of my body, and the random surprising sensual strokes turned me on quickly. And her boobs. Her boobs were awesome. I don't know why I never touched it at all though probably because she had this little sister feeling. Anyway, once that's done, I got my 1 HJ which was fantastic. The best part was that she continued to massage after the HJ which was unlike the other masseuse I tried before. Good to have some service post-cumming.

As I am still new, I am still exploring around but if I were experienced, I would 100% RTM. Strange why there isn't much reviews about her though.
Thanks for the FR bro...seeing conflicting FRs on Sugar, another bro on Bro Stiffness' thread said she was rushed and finished within half an hour! Maybe she like you more

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 16-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Samster

Found another English understanding girl from Simonqing.

Try and let us know how she is!!

Kiki
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=454828

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 16-06-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Not sure bro but I haven't RTM Sugar yet. Still more to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Found another English understanding girl from Simonqing.

Try and let us know how she is!!

Kiki
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=454828
Thanks for the heads up! Will try her at the end of the week maybe and let you guys know. So conflicting though, first say BBBJ: YES!. Then at the bottom DON'T: BBBJ. Dafug? Guess gotta try to find out.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skallsader View Post
Not sure bro but I haven't RTM Sugar yet. Still more to try

Thanks for the heads up! Will try her at the end of the week maybe and let you guys know. So conflicting though, first say BBBJ: YES!. Then at the bottom DON'T: BBBJ. Dafug? Guess gotta try to find out.
Conflicting...must be a cut and paste job!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 17-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Anyway, I realised there are a few more who can "understand simple english" under Simon not mentioned here before I think:
http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/baby/
Old 18-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
wew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwew123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for this thread bro!
Old 18-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, quite a few of Simon Qing's top 8 massage girls can speak Simple English, and a few offer 90 mins too, which shows that they are usually good at massage too.

Angel - nice boobs, full autoroam, understands simple English.

There's also Kiki and Qiqi.

Just when I was thinking of going back to venus lol...
Old 18-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Interesting, quite a few of Simon Qing's top 8 massage girls can speak Simple English, and a few offer 90 mins too, which shows that they are usually good at massage too.

Angel - nice boobs, full autoroam, understands simple English.

There's also Kiki and Qiqi.

Just when I was thinking of going back to venus lol...
For me, it will take something extra from one of these girls to get me not to go back to Venus! Whether it be BBBJ or CIM. But they all offer about the same services. Kiki might tempt me (Qiqi not my type looks wise).

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 18-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Will wait for you guys to try and update the rest of us

What is Area T by the way (Kiki's location)?

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 19-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rayhan77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uppzzz for this thread!! Will try n update u guys!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1