The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Warvampire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahball View Post
now the place became curtain joint?
What I meant was transparent window with curtain. But no much different .. since u still can hear other bros doing it
Old 10-09-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 4
PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!PalaceAngelica is one of the Best!
Re: Beauty Splendour Spa@ 261 Waterloo Street

BEAUTY SPLENDOUR SPA

Address: Blk 261, Waterloo Street, #02-34, Singapore180261

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 83124931 Or WeChat Us At Belle12345678belle For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

tried baby recently

bumped into cici before the session hence didn't really feel that baby was good looking until her boobs were out and saw her hourglass figure lol.

just the right balance of meat vs boob size. no tummy rolls during action so i won't say she's fat. maybe have but i don't think you will notice it when her boobs are out.

massage wise i think i still prefer cici. but baby still passable.

can feel her passion for the job. kung fu is strong. tongue dexterity quite high.

hope she can maintain this standard as well as maintain her diet. her body shape is optimal now. at least for me.

must thank the boss for his/her good recruitment skills. yet to try yoyo but so far all worth the price and no bullshit although some have their own restrictions.

just a small request for better shared bathroom management to avoid customers bumping into each other.
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally came back from my overseas work. Noticed that Yoyo was back, and wanted to book her but I felt awkward because she is now at the same joint with my other regulars (Cici and Kelly). Decided to hack it and book, because seriously “why not?”.

The renovation to the toilet floor was good and the place was a lot cleaner than the Serangoon joint.

When I arrived, it was Kelly who opened the door for me, she cheekily asked “今天找谁?” so I just told her Yoyo. I turned the corner and Yoyo was preparing the room for me. She greeted me happily and guided me into the room.

Took a shower and the massage started. After so long, she still remembers that I like strong massage with backstepping. I can see that she is putting in the effort to give a strong massage and her stepping technique has improved, now she knows how to control her force when stepping on my hamstring and calf areas.

After 30 to 40 mins, finally flipped over and her GFE increased. She already knows which package I will go for and just auto-started the service. Her figure was as good as usual, still slim and petite, and most importantly nicely proportionate and all-natural. She started with a light catbath while I slowly did my 5G roaming. Proceed with her in cowboy so that I can continue my 5G roaming, her moaning really turns me on and I got her to switch to doggy style so that I can enjoy that “ass” of hers. Finally, switched to missionary, by now her moaning was surround sound. I surrendered after an intense 20 mins. Rested while on her because it was really one hack of a session.

Glade that she maintains a high level GFE and service is still good even after thought she is familiar with me. Feels good to be having one of my regulars after being away for so long.

On my way out I met Cici who was eating outside, she jokingly asked "及时轮到我". I told her “过几天”. I kind of like that that all my regulars are now at the same joint. It feels like I’m previewing my next appointment after the current one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1